Mrs Swanson
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

But there was still another outing with Karl coming. She knew that and the knowledge alternatingly bothered her and got her sexually excited.

The time for Karl came quickly. Kristen was nervous that day; she nothing going on, she had just to wait for Karl.

She was at the sink, when she heard someone come in the door. Kristen tensed and waited for his approach, and then she felt his hands on her ass.

She wiggled her ass for him.

He spoke then: “Nice ass, bitch,”

“Thank you, Karl,” she said, “I’m glad you like it. Can you feel my panties?”

“Yeah, I can but” then he spluttered.

And a few things happened all at the same time. She turned around then and was faced not only with Karl but with two other kids. They were grinning at her from ear to ear.

Kristen kind of started, since she hadn’t been aware that Karl was bringing friends.

He laughed; then he said: “These are my pals, Herbie and Louie. Say ‘hi’ to them, bitch.”

She knew that Karl needed to show off for his friends, and she was trying to not give him any reason to get angry.

(She also knew that she wanted him to get angry and do those kinds of delicious, dirty things to her that she now craved and formerly only fantasized about.)

“Hi, Herbie, Louie,” she said. The two only grinned and gave her owl eyes.

Karl broke in then saying: “You’re in trouble, bitch!”

She was kind of upset by his tone. “Why, Karl? What have I done?”

“You wore those fuckin’ pantyhose and you should know better. There’s nothing fuckin’ sexy about them. You did wear them didn’t you?”

“Yes, Karl; I did,” she confessed.

“Well, show Herbie and Louie that you did; get that fuckin’ skirt off.”

Kristen knew that Karl was getting angry now, so she hustled about getting the skirt unbuttoned and slipping it down her legs and off.

The boys were watching with eagle eyes, as she stood there now in her blouse, vest, pantyhose and panties. They giggled.

“Get those fuckin’ pantyhose off, slut; now!” Karl yelled.

“Yes, Karl,” she answered, “Right now.”

“Hey, man,” Herbie said with awe, “She does everything you tell her.”

“Fuckin’ right she does,” was Karl’s answer. “Now off with them.”

Kristen had the panty hose off immediately. She handed them to Karl; he took them and said with a smile that he’d use them later to tie her hands. It gave her both an instant thrill and a jolt of fear.

Kristen realized then to her dismay that she really had to pee, since she hadn’t that morning when working.

“Karl,” she said very quietly and in a voice that was asking permission. “I have to go to the bathroom.”

The boys giggled again.

Karl then said: “First, tell us what you have to do in the bathroom.”

Kristen’s face reddened. “Uh ... I have to pee,” she said after hesitating. She felt like crawling away then.

“Say it again and use the proper word,” Karl shouted at her.

She quickly told them that “if he would let her, she had to piss.”

“Fine,” he said with a smile, “First give me that vest.”

She did as he ordered and went to the bathroom. No sooner did she have her yellow panties down and sit on the toilet than the door opened and they stood there, just as she began to piss.

“There she is, guys,” Karl said with a big grin.

She could only look on in humiliation, as she continued to pee.

Then Karl stepped up and said: “I’ll help you along.”

Before Kristen knew what was happening, Karl took his cock out and pissed all over her, especially her blouse and panties. He motioned for the other guys to do the same. They did. When they were finished, they’d pissed all over her. They concentrated on her clothes. By then her nipples were huge, stiff and erect.

Karl ordered her to finish. She had no choice. So, as they watched, she used toilet paper to wipe herself and stood.

Karl directed her to the shower. She took the shower, while they watched. She gave them as much of a show as they wanted, with her wiggling and soaping.

Then they marched her off to the bedroom to get dressed. All that Karl would allow her was panties, heels and thigh high stockings. She wiggled her way downstairs then, when Karl announced that, since he hadn’t fucked her the last time, they all would fuck her this time.

“Yes, Karl,” was all that she said.

“Now dance!” was Karl’s next order.

It took her by surprise but she was kind of pleased. She liked to dance. She put on some music that normally makes her hot and danced for them. Twirling and showing them her shaking ass cheeks and shaking her tits in their faces. They responded with claps and cheers. They loved it.

When she’d danced a few numbers, Karl said to her: “It’s time; now we fuck!”

Kristen look at them and just shook her head ‘yes’.

Then Louie spoke up: “Hey, guys,” he said, “Let’s eat her first; I hear that they really like that and it’ll put her in a mood to be extra nice to us.”

Karl said, “Go ahead, you can if you want.” He said the last with a twinkle in his eye and almost dared Louie.

But Louie surprised them all. He sat Kristen down on the couch and began to pull off her panties. She lifted her hips to help him out and soon she was naked but for heels and a slut neck band.

Louie looked up at her from his position kneeling between her legs and said: “Tell me what you like and what you don’t.”

She shook her head ‘yes’ and then mouthed to him the words ‘thank you.’ Louie’s head then went into her crotch and his instincts were excellent.

He licked her pussy lips first and then licked inside of them. Kristen was stirring and moaning at that. Then he began to plunge his tongue into her pussy, deeper and deeper with each thrust.

She was pushing her hips at him. When he found with his tongue and teeth her clit, she almost exploded. It took only minutes from then and she was clutching his head and saying: “Eat me, eat me, eat me, fucking yes, eat me.”

The other two guys were laughing at Louie but he had a special look on his face and Kristen hadn’t needed to tell him anything. She pulled him to herself then and began to lick my juices off his face for him. Louie beamed.

“Now we fuck,” Karl said.

“Yes, Karl,” Kristen said, “Now we fuck; I’ll fuck you guys gladly.”

Karl moved up behind her and she heard him fiddle with his pants and then felt his cock pushing against her.

Kristen was really in the mood now. She put a hand back and tried to help him but he slapped her ass and said: “I can do it, bitch.”

So she left him. He had some trouble but finally his small cock was in her pussy and she sighed. He began to thrash around and hump her, and she still felt the heat of the pussy eating that Louie had done.

Kristen called Louie’s name softly, as Karl kept fucking her. Looking up she saw Louie standing there and she unzipped his pants.

She smiled at him and said: “One good turn deserves another.” And took his cock into her mouth.

She saw Herbie out of the corner of her eye and reached out for him also. He helped her get his prick out and she played with him, as she sucked off Louie and Karl fucked her.

Karl finally came and pulled out. She urged Herbie to take his place; he did. He had a nicer cock and was more of a natural at this.

Louie seemed to have good staying power, and was now ploughing in and out of her mouth. She was making it as wet and noisy as she could.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, Mrs. Swanson,” he wheezed as he spurted a load into her mouth.

Just then Herbie was unloading into her pussy.

Kristen licked Louie clean and then put him into her mouth again to get him hard. He scooted around and was next in her pussy and gave her a truly good fuck.

Now it was Herbie in front of her, and she cleaned his cock off and felt it wiggle to life in her mouth. She kept him there to suck him off too. Herbie came, as Louie was still fucking her, and doing it well.

Then Herbie was replaced at her mouth by Karl. Kristen took Karl into her mouth and gave him the best blow job possible. She certainly wanted to keep him happy.

Finally, Louie came and Karl came at the same time. And they were all tired for the moment.

In just a little bit Kristen went to shower again and they came to watch her. It was disconcerting for her to have such a young audience for a shower but it certainly was stimulating too.

Finally it was lunch time. She made favorites: mac and cheese and burgers. And she did as Karl told her, she wore only heels and the apron again. There was a great deal of ass grabbing and poking. They were randy again, when Karl ordered her under the table to suck them off again, while they finished eating.

She began with Karl and went around the circle of them. Their attitude helped to keep her horny all morning.

It took a while to clean up but finally that task was done. It was by now early afternoon.

Kristen asked what they had in mind for the afternoon.

It was Karl who spoke up: “We have special plans. We want to take you to the basement and hurt you a little. You don’t mind, do you?”

She knew that there were tears in her eyes as she assured Karl that she didn’t mind at all.

Kristen was both anxious and nervous, when they finally went to the basement.

The basement has a number of rooms. In one of them there is a table and Karl told Kristen to get on the table on her hands and knees.

She looked at Karl anxiously and he was grinning. Kristen knew better than to ask him to go easy. She was also beginning to feel the sexual heat of being used and, soon, abused by these youngsters.

Karl produced some rope from a bag he had. With the rope he tied her hands and then her ankles to the table legs. Then he tied a rope diagonally from her left thigh to her right forearm and one from her right thigh to left left forearm.

Kristen couldn’t move. She looked at Karl being so busy about it and couldn’t help herslf from asking: “Karl, please don’t hurt me bad! Please, Karl.”

“You scared, bitch?” “Yes,” she answered.

“Then say it; say it, bitch.”

Kristen knew what he wanted and hoped that by giving it he might go easy. “This bitch is begging you to go easy, Karl.”

“Who’s bitch?” he asked innocently: “Your Bitch, Karl, and Herbie’s and Louie’s.”

This made Karl mad. He shouted at her that she was only his bitch and that he was only loaning her to Herbie and Louie.

Now he had her fastened to the table. He took out of his bag a kind of harness contraption. He hooked it around her head and fastened it behind her head. It had hooks that pulled at the corners of her mouth, pulling her mouth way, way open. He pulled the face harness taught.

Karl was pleased. “Look, you guys, the bitch is ready now. Look at what we can do.”

Kristen was drooling now copiously with her mouth hooked open. Karl moved into place then and took out his cock. He began to aim it at her forced open mouth and he pissed into her throat. Kristen swallowed as well as she could. They giggled at this.

Kristen noticed Louie looking a little less joyful but even he participated. Then Herbie moved up to piss in her mouth and Louie did also.

Now Karl produced some evil looking alligator clips and attached these to her nipples. He pulled on them. The scream from her throat was only partly human due to the mouth hooks.

And then came the ass beating. This Karl really enjoyed. He used a belt and other heavy objects that he found around the room.

In no time, with both Herbie and Louie participating now, she was being beaten on the ass, the thighs, the pussy, and the tits with various objects.

Her crying, and squealing were making an inhuman sound. The guys, were giggling their way through the treatment that they were giving her.

Finally, the beating stopped; Karl released Kristen from the ropes, and the got her down on the basement floor for another round of cock sucking and fucking.

When they were done, it was as if they’d lost interest in her. Karl released her from the mouth harness, and they prepared to leave. It was mid afternoon.

Kristen walked them to the door. She was certainly relieved that Karl’s second time was over. As they left, Louie stopped for a kiss; he was the only one who did.

Kristen realized in those days that in all of this round of sensual adventures the one sense of kind of loss that was involved for her here was Ned. Because Ned just didn’t care. She tried to remember what he was like, when he was courting her. But the retrospect bitterness told her that he was courting her money and not her at all.

“That’s why the agreement,” she said to herself bitterly.

And this was the truth. Both her father, alive then, and her lawyer had both insisted on the pre-nuptial agreement to protect her assets. Since that time, she and Ned had maintained separate funds. Her own assets were still in tact. Those funds that were used for their everyday living came from Ned’s job. She smiled then, saying to herself: “Ned’s job at Daddie’s bank.”

But she had a hard time even pretending that Ned cared any more. She had asked herself the question about Ned and affairs but didn’t care about that either.

Strangely enough the outcome of all of this was for her to actually decide that she was going to give it all a trial again. Ned was coming home from his Banker’s weekend that night. She waited for him.

He finally came home. She waited as he put the car in the garage. She wore a pair of heels, black stretch lace panties, ear rings, red lipstick and nothing more.

As he came in from the garage, she handed him a drink and posed for him. Then she went to put her arms around him. He reacted immediately.

“What’s the whore’s outfit for?” he said, setting the drink side.

It was like the end of a world for her. She let herself react, and she kind of stepped into the reaction. With no further thought, she slapped Ned’s face.

The look of surprise on his face was total. He just stared at her.

He started to say: “Kristen, I ... I...”

She cut him off, telling him in an ice cold voice: “Sleep in the guest room!”

She decided that night that she was tired of wasting time on Ned and any possibility of a relationship with him.

She went to see Mike Walsh the next day. Mike had been her Dad’s friend, and always doted on her, treating her more like a child than a client.

He said that he wasn’t surprised at all; that he’d never liked Ned and never trusted Ned’s motives. Over the years Ned had tried to get control of Kristen’s money. Mike had seen to it that it never succeeded.

Mike went to see Ned at the bank himself. He told the surprised banker that they were filing for divorce and invoking the pre-nuptial agreement. This meant that the only assets in play were those that were commonly held and acquired after the marriage. (This excluded the house and land, and Kristen’s money from her parents.)

Mike called Kristen, after his meeting with Ned. He said that he’d left Ned pretty shaken. Ned had enquired about his position at the bank, since Kristen was a major share holder and Mike was also. Mike had told Ned that they wouldn’t do anything at this point about that but they expected cooperation in the suit.

Mike also agreed to be at home, when Ned came that day to remove his things from the house. He gave Ned the name of a friend who could help him get his own place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.