Mrs Swanson - Cover

Mrs Swanson

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

Nervous is hardly the way to describe how she felt the that morning. She said it to herself over and over and it never seemed to sink in or feel good: ‘My day with Karl, for Karl.’

It made her stomach churn and her pussy wet. It made her wonder what the heck was wrong with her that a part of her was actually looking forward to what the kid would do to her, with her or make her do for him.

Kristen had a phone call from Jennie that morning reminding her of the consequences of her not cooperating fully with Karl.

She knew it was perverse but she actually enjoyed the call; she enjoyed talking to her, and told her so.

Jennie laughed, a kind of sexy, dirty, ‘I’m in control’ laugh. It went right through Kristen.

Jennie said in a whisper that really turned Kristen on: “You’re such a slut!” And then Kristen agreed.

Jennie made her tell her what she was going to wear. Kristen’s plan was for a simple sweater and a pleated skirt, and heels. She had even gone to the trouble of raising the hem of the skirt so that it was several inches above her knees. It was much shorter in the hem than she ever would wear.

Jennie seemed pleased by Kristen’s choices and then simply said: “And?”

Kristen knew immediately what she wanted to know. She went on to tell her that her bra would be a soft pink one, kind of a shiny material that was also transparent, that she would wear pink panties to match the bra.

Jennie laughed and said then that Karl would be pleased.

And Kristen’s emotions were racing again. Before she hung up, Kristen said to her, her voice betraying her emotions: “I hope that you will be pleased with my willingness to cooperate today, ma’am.”

She kind of laughed over the phone and asked what Kristen thought she should get as a reward.

Kristen’s answer was quick and sincere: “Whatever you think that I should have.”

Kristen realized then how much she had been captured by the entire event.

There was then another laugh from her and a promise to see that Kristen got her reward. Her words were ‘one that you deserve.’

It was Ned’s bank weekend away for golf and such. Kristen then showered and cleaned thoroughly and dressed. She didn’t know if she was ready but she thought so.

She jumped when the bell rang, and Karl was there. He looked really eager.

“Hi, Karl!” Kristen managed with some degree of enthusiasm.

“Ohhh,” was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

He stared at her until she finally said to him “Karl?”

This broke his mood and he came in.

When we were inside, he looked at her and finally said: “I never realized that you were so pretty.”

Kristen was genuinely pleased at that. She thought briefly that maybe this wasn’t going to be so bad after all.

They went to the living room and he sat and stared at her. She followed him, not really sure what to do, and also unsure about the staring that Karl was doing.

“So, you fought Jennie again?”

“Yes,” she said quietly and simply, “I fought her again.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Because she wanted me to,” she answered simply.

She had decided that she would simply be honest with Karl today, no matter what he did.

“That’s all?” he asked, “She wanted you to?”

“Yes,” was her response.

“Wow,” he said. “So you, like, do what you’re told really well?”

“Yes, Karl, I do,” she admitted.

To that he said “Wow!” again. “She kicked your ass again?” He asked grinning.

“Yes,” Kristen admitted at once, “She kicked my ass again.”

“Good,” he grinned, “Tell me about it.”

So she did; in simple language she told him about Jennie forcing her to strip as she kicked her ass and beat her. She also told him what she’d promised her.

“You told her that you’d be her sex slave?”

“Yes, Karl, I did,” Kristen admitted.

That got another ‘Wow!’ from Karl. “What did you say about me?” he wanted to know.

“I told her that I’d let you do anything you wanted to me today. I told her that I’d let you fuck me, or that I’d suck your cock or that I’d even let you piss in my mouth.”

“Fukin’ a!” he said.

“Yes,” she acknowledged to him, “That’s what I said.”

Karl was grinning. “And so you dressed up so specially just for me?”

“Yes, I did,” she admitted that too. Now Karl’s grin was huge.

She didn’t know exactly what to do then but he had obviously thought about it all.

He said to her: “The first thing that I want is breakfast. Make me breakfast.”

Then he got a kind of stubborn look on his face, as if what he was going to say next was a real leap for him.

He continued: “And I want the breakfast to be made and served topless.”

“Topless?” she asked politely.

“Yes,” he said staring at her.

“Yes, sir,” she said to him, determined to be as good as her word to Jennie, her mistress. “Topless it is.”

Kristen then asked him then how she should go about taking off her clothes for him. She was determined to please him, and there was this little part of her that kept pushing her to be a slutty as possible.

Karl smiled then and said: “Do it real dirty. While you’re doing it, say that you’re my whore.”

“Your whore?” Kristen asked him smiling.

“My whore!” he said stubbornly.

Then she went and stood right in front of him. she was facing almost the ultimate here in humiliation and degradation and the crotch of her panties was wet just from the thought.

“Slutty you are!” were the words that echoed in her head, as she smiled down on this frightening boy that she intended to please and please very well.

She didn’t hesitate then to grab the bottom button of her sweater and unbutton the buttons up to the next, exposing gradually her pink bra, and her tits and nipples.

She stood in front of Karl with the sweater off; now she was dressed only in the bra above the waist. It was a lovely soft material, pink and shiny but it did absolutely nothing to hide either her tits or her stiffened nipples.

“Wow!” Karl said.

She laughed then and, throwing aside the blouse ventured to say: “This is going to be a ‘wow’ kind of morning, Karl.”

“Yah it is,” he grinned, staring at her tits.

“Do you know why, Karl? Do you know?” she asked.

“Tell me,” he croaked.

“Because today I’m your dirty whore.” With those words she took off the bra and flung it aside also.

“Oh, bend over and let them wiggle from side to side.”

At last the old, leering Karl was beginning to show himself. She did as she was told, bending at the waist and moving her upper body so that her large tits swung from side to side in front of Karl’s face. As she did it, he got this leering grin on his face. She knew something was about to happen.

When her left tit swung by his face, he reached out quickly and slapped it making it go the other way. Then he slapped the right one, and the left, and the right.

The slapping hurt; the slapping turned her on; the slapping was grand.

He had her groaning then: “Ohhhhh, Karl, (Slap!) uh ... ohhhh... (Slap) uh, Karl; tell... (Slap) ohhhh ... tell your ... tell her that I was like a dirty whore... (Slap) ohhhhh ... for you.”

Then he stopped but grabbed her by both of her nipples and pulled her toward him. He pinched the nipples and then twisted them. The pain was immense. It forced Kristen to the floor.

And Karl was leering at me all the while. “Hands behind your head,” he ordered.

She locked her hands behind her head immediately. She looked up at him and blinked back the tears and tried to smile at him through it all. But he kept twisting and pinching her nipples.

“Open your mouth, whore.” he barked at her.

She did; she opened her mouth wide. He let the nipples go, causing them now to tingle from the abuse, and giving her more wetness between her thighs.

With his chubby hands he grabbed the sides of her mouth and forced her mouth and cheeks wide open. He force them wide open and tilted her head back just a little bit. He leaned toward her and she closed her eyes for the kiss.

Karl slapped her face really hard. It startled her and she stared at him wide eyed.

He growled: “Keep your eyes open, you dirty whore; I want you to see everything that I’m going to do.”

This was what pushed Kristen further into the velvet hole of degradation that she was allowing herself to be immersed in.

Her words came through the wide open mouth that his finger were forcing: “Yeeassss, sirrrr!” she said.

It was distorted but he knew what she was saying. He held her mouth open then and was still leering down at her. He spit into her mouth. It made him cackle; he seemed to enjoy it a great deal. Then he spit again; he missed this time and got it on her cheek. And he spit again and again and again. Sometimes it was in her mouth; sometimes it was in her face. He loved it.

“Heaven help me,” she thought, “He loves this and I love it too.”

Then with an instant of true cruelty he reached out with his foot and pushed her backwards. Kristen tumbled back; her hands were still locked behind her head.

Her head and upper body hit the floor but not hard. Her skirt flew up; it went up to her waist and she lay there with her pussy showing through the dainty pink panties that she wore.

She started to move up from her position and Karl growled at her: “Stay there!” It was the look and the voice that she had been hoping not to encounter today. She knew that he was really angry, and it was what she was fearing.

She answered a simple: “Yes, Karl.”

He walked over to where she lay; her skirt was still up around her waist.

“Nice pussy,” he said with a smirk.

“Thank you, Karl,” she answered him.

“Panties off and that skirt too,”

“Off?” was all that she could mumble at this insistence that she get totally naked for him, although she had been certain in advance that it would come to this.

“Off, bitch,” he said and kicked the outside of her thigh with the side of his foot.

Then, not wanting to give him any reason to get more upset, She did as he told her.

She wiggled out of her skirt and then wiggled out of her panties. It left her panting and naked on the floor.

Karl just glared and smiled broadly. “That was quite a show, bitch,” was his comment.

“Thank you Karl,” she said to him quietly.

She was truly scared now, hoping he wouldn’t get violent. He thrust off his shower sandal and put his foot between her legs. She could feel his big toes especially wiggling at the entrance to her vagina.

Kristen was really ashamed of the fact that all of this treatment began to make her wet. It was like being beaten by Jennie all over again.

(“What is wrong with me,” she wondered, “Getting so sexually aroused by being used as a kind of convenient sex toy by these people?”)

But even as she asked the question, she knew the answer was that there was some kind of need that she had so long denied that was just coming to the surface.

Karl’s toes were more and more insistent. Involuntarily she closed her eyes and began to press her pussy lips against his invading toes.

“Like that, whore?” he hissed at her.

“Yes, sir,” she barely was able to say, “I like that.”

“You like what, pig?” he demanded.

“I like it when you fuck me with your toes.”

“Yes, I guess you do,” he laughed, “I’ll have to tell Jennie. You really like people to do dirty things to you, don’t you? Mrs. Swanson really likes to have dirty things done to her, doesn’t she?”

He asked, then he kicked the inside of her thigh again, forcing her to answer him: “Yes, yes, Mrs. Swanson likes to have dirty things done to her; she especially likes it when Karl does dirty things to her.”

He pushed his toe in farther and she began to writhe and cum with the pressure. There was no shame that she could recognize, only the need of it.

Then he was between her legs, his small, stiff cock was pressing into the need that she felt, and Karl was finally getting the chance to fuck her.

She responded with her own movement, and they glided into the fucking with passion.

Karl came with a wail of “Oh, oh, oh!”

And she held him tight.

She lay there, when he was done until he told her what was next. She still had his spit on her face.

He left the room and then came back with a half apron. He told her to put it on. It was the only thing that she would be allowed to wear, when preparing his breakfast.

Karl got up. He said to her: “Come on, whore, clean your face up. Wipe it off with your finger and eat it.”

She did as he told her. Not daring to move from where she lay. He was staring at the dark nest of hair between her legs, which he had so recently invade.

“Now breakfast,” he ordered.

“Breakfast, sir.” She echoed and was on her feet following him to the kitchen.

His eyes followed her naked tits with her every move. They bounced as she moved around the counter getting his eggs and bacon ready.

Kristen jumped, when the phone rang.

He answered it and said to her smiling: “Jennie wants to talk to you.”

She said “Hello, Ma’am,” as politely as she could.

Jennie asked her if she was listening to Karl and doing what she was told.

She replied that ‘yes’ she was.

“Good,” she said, “What are you wearing now? What is Karl letting you keep on?”

“I’m wearing a half apron.” Kristen said simply.

“And?” she shot back at her.

“And nothing else,” Kristen admitted, “Apart from that I’m naked.”

“Good slut,” she laughed.

Then she continued: “There’s one other thing that I want you to think about.”

“What is that, ma’am,” Kristen asked, still being polite.

“I want to fight you again; I enjoyed that.”

Kristen started to sob involuntarily. It seemed to please Jennie, when she heard it.

Just then Karl stuck his fork into the side of her right tit.

“Hey, my breakfast!” he demanded.

“Yes, you take good care of Karl, and I’ll take good care of you the next time we’re together. I’ll be back later. Take off the apron now.”

“Thank you, ma’am, “ Kristen whispered. “I’m taking it off right now.”

She did that immediately, getting totally naked just for Karl, and just because Jennie told her to. It was eerie, yet a real turn on for her.

Then she turned her attention back to the stove and the bacon. Karl leaned over and now jabbed her in the ass with the fork. It made him chuckle. It made Kristen jump, so he continued doing it every so often.

She had fork marks everywhere. He ordered her to bend over so that her naked ass was closer to the table, where he was sitting. It made it easier for him to jab her ass with his fork.

It mad her jump every time; that’s what made it so much fun for him.

Kristen surprised herself by not minding it that much.

As he ate, Karl kept her next to the table so that he could continue the torment. He giggle almost insanely every time that he poked her with his fork. He ordered her to turn around once and put his ice cold milk glass against the crack of her ass, causing her to yelp and jump.

It was certainly great fun for him. When he finally pushed his plate away and she had cleared the dishes from the table, Karl pushed his chair back a little and eyed her.

She waited silent and naked for his next command. He ordered her to her hands and knees. Then he had her crawl around the kitchen for him. He was delighted and finally he told her to crawl under the table.

She knew what he wanted, so she went right for it. His young cock was tented within his shorts.

Kristen freed it and stroked it up and down a few times before she kissed and licked the underside of the head.

Karl was groaning now, and she sunk her head down into his lap all the way. She had his cock encased totally in her mouth and worked it up and down.

She mused about the fact that she loved the taste and the texture of a cock in her mouth. It was a major admission for her.

She just gave herself over to the joy of it and blocked Karl out all the way.

Karl was giggling and sighing and clutching her hair first and then her ears.

“Mrs. Swanson is a cock sucker,” he almost chanted.

Kristen kept at it, bobbing her head up and down. “Say it!” he ordered, slapping the side of her face, “Say it.”

She lifted her head from the wet surface of his cock and said it for him. Just then it was anything to please him.

“That’s me,” she said in hoarse whisper for him. “I’m Kristen Swanson the cock sucker.”

He giggled out loud then. “My cock sucker. Say it. Say it, you bitch.”

He slapped her face again and she said it for him.

“I’m Kristen Swanson, and I’m Karl’s cock sucker. That’s who I am.”

He came in her mouth then and she kept him entrapped there until he was both done and clean.

Jennie came a little while later. Kristen was still naked with Karl. She came into the house, seeing Kristen with no clothes on, grinning and smiling.

Kristen walked in her direction. She stood across the room and held her arms out. Karl walked behind Kristen, and was slapping her ass with a loud sound as she moved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.