Mrs Swanson
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

Kristen brooded over the event for a few days. She dwelt on it and her feelings. Although she was discovering that she questioned her behavior less and less. The bottom line for her was that she absolutely loved the way she had been treated. She fought that notion but it was always there, kind of staring her in the face.

These musings were always accompanied by the question: “What is next?” It as always there at the end of the thoughts, much like her fingers in inevitably in her pussy playing.

Then she got a phone call from Jennie. It was early and Ned had gone to the bank.

Kristen answered, and was flustered to find that Jennie was calling.

“Hey there,” Jennie began, “How’s my whore?”

“I ... I’m fine, uh, Jennie; how are you?”

Jennie cut in with more of a threat in her voice: “What did you call me?”

Kristen winced as though she were slapped. “I’m so sorry, ma’am; you caught me by surprise. I will certainly remember myself in the future.”

“Good,” Jennie said, “Are you all recovered from our little outing?”

“Oh, yes, ma’am,” Kristen said quickly.

“Well,” Jennie continued, “I want to come over and see you now; I want to talk to you about what you said the other night.”

“Uh, now, ma’am?” Kristen asked politely.

“Yes, now,” Jennie demanded. “I want you to wear a short skirt, heels and a tee shirt. Clear?”

“Very,” was Kristen’s answer. “May I ask a question?”

“Yes,” she said

“What about my underwear?” She asked in a voice so timid that she herself hardly recognized it.

“Panties only,”was Jennie’s quick decision.

Kristen hung up and got ready. She discovered herself to be really wet between the thighs already. She knew that she was sinking further and further into this, and certainly a great part of her loved it.

She rang the door bell only a little later. When Kristen opened the door, Jennie stood there. She made no move to close the door or allow it to be closed. People could look in.

“Kneel and kiss my hand,” she ordered.

Kristen did as she was told, kissing first one hand and then the other.

“Stand,” Jennie said and Kristen rose to her feet.

Without further prompting, Kristen said to her: “I want to thank you again for the other night; it was a kind of a fantasy come true for me. I hope that I can do something to say a proper ‘thank you.”

(She blushed, when she said this.)

“I think we can arrange that,” was Jennie’s smiling answer.

It gave Kristen a kind of bad feeling but she realized that she was way into this by now and backing out was not an option.

“Come let’s talk,” she said, motioning for Kristen to go ahead of her.

“You need to learn to swing your ass and hips more, when you walk,” she commented.

Kristen looked at her and said: “I will try to do that, ma’am.”

“No, not try,” she almost shouted, grabbing Kristen’s arm and shaking her hard. “Do it. Go to the door, open it, walk out to the sidewalk and walk back in here, and swing your ass! One foot in front of the other; move it, shake it, show it off, cunt!”

Kristen scuttled out the door and did as she was told. She also had to admit that the method of walking that she prescribed really felt good. She was smiling, when she got inside again.

Kristen looked at her and said: “Thank you, ma’am; that really felt good, very good.”

“I thought so,” Jennie laughed, “You’re such a slut.”

“I know,” was Kristen’s only response to her.

“Now come here and sit; I’ll tell you how it’s going to be.”

Kristen did as she was told. She wondered what Jennie actually wanted, and kind of dreaded finding out but then she went on and she did find out.

“There’s something that I want from you today” Jennie said.

“Yes, ma’am,” Kristen answered politely, “What is that?”

Jennie grinned an unpleasant grin and said: “I want to fight again; I find that I really, really enjoyed that; I enjoyed kicking your ass and forcing your clothes off.”

Before she knew it, Kristen was crying. This made Jennie laugh.

“Now, now, you pussy,” she said still grinning. “Maybe you’ll get lucky.”

Kristen sobbed and told her through the tears: “But I don’t want to fight you.”

“I know,” Jennie answered, “But I’ll add some incentive for you. “Not only will you have to do me, eat me, if you lose the fight but, if you lose the fight, then I’m going to give you to Karl for a full morning. He’s really pissed about being forced to leave while you were fucking my boyfriend. He’ll come here and you’ll do whatever he tells you to do.”

Then to her tears was added a major measure of fright. Kristen knew what was about to happen and didn’t know what to do about it.

Then Jennie surprised Kristen. She stood up and took off her shirt and her jeans. She stood in the middle of the room wearing only a pair of pink panties. She young, in shape, athletic and gorgeous.

Kristen stood up and made one step toward the kitchen. She really didn’t know if she intended to leave or what she was doing. She was frightened and turned on and more frightened. Her back was just barely turned when Jennie made a furious noise, grabbed a hunk of Kristen’s hair and pulled her backwards off of her feet.

Kristen rolled just a bit and struggled to her hands and knees, when Jennie kicked her in the ass and sent her sprawling.

Jennie moved with alarming quickness and before Kristen had time to regroup herself, Jennie had a hold of Kristen’s skirt and snatched it from her. It was a replay, almost an exact replay of the beating that Kristen had taken the other day.

Kristen turned to her to submit now, opening her mouth to say so but Jennie pushed her foot into Kristen’s side and pushed her off balance toward the couch.

Kristen landed on her back and Jennie was on her in no time. She held Kristen’s hands up in the air and wrenched the tee shirt from me, pulling it up until it entwined my hands and wrists, pinning them together. Then she ripped the t shirt off totally, allowing Kristen’s large tits to swing free.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.