Mrs Swanson
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

She dwelt in the buzz from her ‘outing’ with Roger and the guys for a number of days. The thoughts were constantly with her. She played with herself more, and simply dwelt on it.

It was only a couple of days after that outing that she was preparing to go out for dinner. Ned was away at a banker’s thing someplace. She was never sure where exactly these things were. It never crossed her mind to wonder if he was cheating. She also discovered that she didn’t really care.

Her chosen clothes for her dinner out were fairly casual: a short skirt, a simple white pullover, heels, bra and panties. She felt sexy. The evening with ‘they guys’ still was on her mind.

Just as she was about to leave, however, the door bell rang. It made her wonder but she went to the door. Standing there was a lovely, lovely young girl. She had a black bag slung over her shoulder.

She smiled at Kristen, and said: “Hi, I’m Jennie!”

Kristen was taken aback but polite. Then the world turned upside down. Jennie hauled off and slapped Kristen’s face. It made Kristen reel back on her heels.

Jennie waded into the older woman; she grabbed Kristen by the hair, and pulled her face toward her. At the same time, she was pushing Kristen into the room. Holding a hunk of Kristen’s hair, Jennie slapped Kristen’s face again. It rocked her back on her heels but Jennie kept hold of Kristen’s hair.

Kristen hadn’t been able to say anything at all up to this point. She opened her mouth but Jennie landed another slap to her face and this time released her hold from Kristen’s hair. She shoved just a little bit, and send Kristen tumbling over the back of the couch in the living room to the carpet beyond it.

Jennie vaulted over the carpet and landed next to the kneeling older woman. Kristen was struggling to get a hold on herself and get up. Jennie didn’t allow it. She landed a kick squarely on Kristen’s panty covered ass, exposed now by her fall over the couch. It sent Kristen sprawling.

Jennie moved around in front of Kristen, who was now on all fours, and dazed.

She shouted into Kristen’s face:”I am Roger Savage’s girl friend!

Jennie punctuated each of those words with a slap to Kristen’s face. Kristen was dazed and simply stayed where she was on her hands and knees.

Jennie moved back around behind Kristen and, putting her foot against Kristen’s exposed ass, gave her a shove that put her onto the floor flat.

Kristen shook her head, and tried to raise herself again to a kneeling, all fours position, only to have Jennie shove her ass with her foot again and send her sprawling.

Now Jennie pounced on the older woman’s back. With little difficulty she grabbed the hem of Kristen’s pullover and yanked it over her head. This had the effect of trapping Kristen’s arms and face inside the fabric of her white pullover. Jennie grabbed the tail ends of the pullover and tied them together to make the trap conclusive.

At this point, Kristen was beginning to sob.

“That’s it, you fucking whore,” Jennie spit out at her. “You cry; you’re going to cry a lot harder before I’m through with you. I AM ROGER SAVAGE’S FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, YOU CUNT!”

With each of those words, Jennie landed a slap to Kristen’s panty covered ass, which was still exposed.

“Okay,” Jennie exploded then, as though she’d just thought of something new, “Sluts like you don’t get to wear clothes!”

With that she simply stripped the skirt from Kristen. She left her, however, with her hands, arms and face buried in the white pullover.

Jennie then opened Kristen’s bra and, producing a knife from that black bag, cut the arm straps of the bra, setting Kristen’s tits free.

The ‘battle’ at this point had brought them near the stairs that went down into the family room. Jennie grabbed a hunk of Kristen’s hair, through the fabric of the pullover, and also grabbed the waist band of Kristen’s panties and simply hauled her to the stairs and down the stairs.

Kristen was now wailing, and crying inside of the white pullover.

Jennie gave a short laugh: “Little rough here, darling, but I don’t think you’ll mind.”

She simply thumped and bumped Kristen’s body down the stairs to the den below, all the time holding onto Kristen’s hair and the waist band of her panties.

Kristen now lay on the carpeted floor of the den.

Jennie said to her: “Stay there, bitch, or I’ll fucking kill you. Do you understand?”

Kristen just sobbed.

Jennie leaned down and shouted: “DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?”

The answer that Jennie got was a very quiet and very satisfying “Yes, ma’am, I understand.”

Jennie went up the stairs for her bag.Kristen didn’t dare to move.

Her mind was numb but she was struggling to come out of the initial daze that the attack had caused. She realized that her nipples were really hard, and that the crotch of her panties was wet! It was like a bomb going off in her mind that she realized that she actually liked what was happening to her.

Then Jennie was back with her bag.

Jennie untied the ends of the pullover and ripped it off of Kristen. The older woman sat kind of dazed and simply looked up at Jennie.

“Here,” Jennie said in a really angry voice: “Put on these ‘fuck me’ shoes.”

She threw the black spike heeled shoes at Kristen, hitting her with them. Kristen scrambled to put he shoes on.

Jennie pulled the knife that she’d used earlier out of the bag again.

Kristen reacted immediately: “Ohhhh, nooooo, please!”

Jennie just slapped Kristen’s face again:

“Don’t fucking talk again unless I tell you to; understand?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Kristen said this time, consciously raising the level of her submission.

“Good,” Jennie said.

She used the knife on the sides of Kristen’s panties: “No panties for sluts tonight!” she said, putting the panties into her bag.

Next she pulled a kind of gag out of her bag. It fastened around Kirsten’s face. It had hooks that Jennie clamped on the inside of Kristen’s cheeks. It had the effect of holding Kristen’s mouth open.

“I like you that way, bitch,” Jennie said.

Kristen just stared at Jennie wide eyed, as Jennie held Kristen’s head back by a bunch of her hair, and spit into Kristen’s mouth.

“Like that?” Jennie said, staring at Kristen’s face.

Kristen shook her head “Yes,” and tried to say ‘yes’ but the device keeping her mouth open made the word almost impossible to understand.

“And,” Kristen thought to herself, “Good god I really do.”

The girl was spitting into Kristen’s mouth and Kristen realized that it turned her on. Really turned her on.

Jennie moved around and sat on Kristen’s chest. She pulled Kristen’s hair again and made her head lean back. Holding her own head over Kristen’s, she spit into Kristen’s mouth again, and again.

Kristen made throat noises, and they were obviously noises of pleasure.

“You are some fucking bitch,” Jennie said with a dirty kind of laugh. “You really do enjoy this!”

Kristen shook her head ‘yes’ to that. Jennie spit into her mouth again.

Then Jennie fixed Kristen’s hands so that they were clasped behind her head. She chained them together that way with a pair of cuffs that she took from her bag. She added another chain to the cuffs then. It went down Kristen’s back and hooked to a chain that went around Kristen’s waist. Her hands were fixed in place.

Jennie hauled Kristen to her feet. She stood there with her hands bound behind her head, causing her tits to lift and point.

“Bitch is almost ready,” Jennie said exultantly. “Let’s see, a few more things.”

Jennie then retrieved a half pint bottle of gin from her bag. She pulled Kristen’s head back by her hair and simply poured the gin down Kristen’s throat via her opened mouth. Kristen swallowed and swallowed. The gin hit her like a ton of bricks due to her empty stomach.

“And decoration,” Jennie said humming to herself.

She applied bright red lipstick to Kristen. Then she wrote on Kristen’s forehead:

“I’m Kristen,” was on her forehead.

“Cock whore,” was on one cheek.

“Pain pig,” as on another cheek.

“Cock sucker,” was written just below her neck.

“Fuck my pussy,” was written on her lower stomach.

“Fuck my ass,” was written just above her ass cheeks.

“Ready to party, you dirty bitch?” Jennie said, leaning into Kristen and licking Kristen’s lips with her tongue.

Kristen shook her head ‘yes’ at her tormenter. Her pussy was wet, she was in the midst of one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to her. She was ready.

“You’re drooling, slut!” Jennnie said, wiping the drool from Kirsten’s chin and rubbing it into her face.

“Shall we go and party then?” Jennie said.

Kristen again shook her head ‘yes’.

Jennie slapped Kristen’s face again, one cheek and then the other.

She said: “I don’t know if you’re going to enjoy all of this but I certainly am.”

She pulled Kirsten along with her, and they left the house.

Kristen was naked except for her ‘fuck me’ shoes, and the chains and mouth harness.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.