Mrs Swanson
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

Ned proclaimed that he had a meeting that weekend. She really didn’t pay attention to what kind of meeting it was but it left her at loose ends. She was overjoyed by Roger’s phone call:

“Hey, babe, how about an outing tomorrow for a picnic in the country.”

She was enthusiastic about it: “What a lovely idea,” she enthused.

The next day Roger was on time.

“Hi,” she said to him, timidly, amazing herself at the difference she both felt and displayed. She felt fairly in charge with Ned, he didn’t bother her at all but the moment that Roger came along she was again the bitch who did dirty things, the slut who did as she was told.

She felt herself, just about every time settling into that very sexy role and liking it immensely more and more.

“You look like you’re ready for the great out doors,” he said smiling, noting her t shirt and cargo pocket shorts, hiking shoes and ankle socks.

“But here make one change,” he continued, and it was not a request; he was telling her to do it. He handed her a pink t shirt with bold letters on it that proclaimed: ‘This Bitch Blows’.

“Oh, dear!” she exclaimed with a blush.

“Come on,” he growled, “Don’t get all matronly on me.”

That hurried her and she shed her own white t shirt without a thought.

He stopped her in the middle of the change and simply snapped at her: “Lose the bra, slut.”

“Yes, sir, of course,” she said to him quickly and removed, with a kind of perverse pleasure, her bra, allowing her large nippled tits swing free.

Then she donned the t shirt that proclaimed to the world what she knew that a growing number of men were now aware of: Roger, Tommie, Leny, Petro, Karl and his buddies, namely that she gave blow jobs. She smiled to herself as all this coursed through her mind, savoring it. Then they were off.

Roger drove them to the interstate on the way to what he told her was a nice, private place. That pleased her.

As they crept up behind a truck, Roger said to her with a squeeze of her thigh: “Let’s have some fun here. When I pass this truck, wave to the driver.”

“Oh, yes,” she almost trilled.

As they drifted past the truck she looked up at the bull necked driver, imagining him with a large belly but imagining herself kneeling before him licking the large belly and getting ready to do dirty things to his cock. She shivered and gave the driver a large smile and a wave.

Then Roger slowed down a bit and the truck driver passed them. She waved to him again.

“Okay,” Roger said to her now with an eagerness in his voice, “This time take off your t shirt and wave to him, letting him see your tits.”

“Ohhhhhhhhh,” she cooed, now loving the way this game was taking shape.

She quickly rucked the t shirt over her head and there they were passing the truck again. Her smile was huge and the driver looked really excited now; he even blew the air horns on the truck as they passed.

Roger slowed down again and the truck passed them again, giving the driver another look at Kristin’s gorgeous exposed tits.

“Now?” she asked in anticipation.

“You’re really getting horny with this, aren’t you? You dirty slut?”

“Yes, darling master,” she exulted, kissing his hand, which she retrieved from the wheel. “Please let me do something now too, for they were slowly coming up on the truck again.

“Take your shorts off and lean over the back seat;” he now demanded, although she was really willing herself at this point. “Show him your ass.”

Kristin quickly wiggled out of her shorts and left them on the floor; then turning around she leaned over the back of the seat exposing her wonderfully shapely ass clad now only in the rose colored panties, almost matronly, in a mocking way in this situation, full to the waist.

The air horn salute went on for a few minutes this time. As the truck passed this time, Kristin was sitting in her seat normally giving the truck driver a look at her there in the seat wearing only her shoes and panties.

“Panties off,” was all that Roger had to say this time.

She wiggled and skimmed the panties down her hips and over her shoes and was ready as they drew up next to the truck.

The truck driver was smiling a huge shit eating grin as they drew up and he saw Kristin now siting naked in the car. He gave them a blast on the air horn, as Roger pulled off the road onto a local highway. As soon as he exited from the road he pulled off into a little used side park.

The truck was right behind them, as he suspected.

“Now what?” she asked quietly, still naked, since he had not allowed her to get dressed.

“Now he gets a blow job for being such a good sport.” Roger said with a casual grin.

The truck had stopped and they saw him get out, he was built exactly as Kristin had thought and it turned her on, the very idea of kneeling in front of and sucking off a fat man.

“Go get him,” Roger said. “Tell him that you only have time for a blow job and do it there by the truck, where I can see.”

Soon enough Kristin was kneeling in front of the truck driver, whose pants and underwear she had pulled down. She was licking the underside of his big belly and had her hand on his large cock.

He growled the word: “Cock sucker,” between his teeth as she clamped her lips around his cock.

She shook her head in agreement with him and continued to suck and slurp on his erection. He came explosively in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed and managed to get all of it down.

Then she leapt up and kiss the trucker and, shouting that they had to go and were late, ran over to the car and Roger. The trucker watched her wiggly ass move away from him and smiled considering himself lucky. It was a contended Kristin that go into the car again, after putting her clothes on again.

(Kristin often remembered the event with great pleasure but never thought to relive any of it until one day a year later. Roger was at school and his mates, Kristin’s playmates and pain inflicters. Life had settled a little with Kristin for the most part, merely fantasizing about the heady days of domination by Roger and the guys. She was at her bother’s trucking company.

She was at the dock, filling in, at the plant where her brother Jack was the manager. At times she had to do something like this to just get away. A truck was loaded and she, helping out like she sometimes did, took the manifest to the driver to sign.

Her thoughts were a million miles away, when the rough voice of the driver broke into her reverie with the words: “You look better naked.”

Kristin looked up recognized the fat trucker that she’d given a blow job to over a year ago and promptly dropped the clip board.

When she stooped to pick up the clip board, the trucker moved two steps toward her and grabbed Kristin by the hair. The dock was quiet, since the truck was loaded and the workers had gone to the break room.

Kristin, in a swirl of emotions, felt the heavy hand at her hair pulling her face forward until her face, nose, mouth and lips came into contact with the front of his jeans.

She could feel his cock coming to life under the jeans and, making an instant decision, that quiet decision that allowed her so often in the Roger saga to give in to her ‘dirty desires’, she opened her mouth and poured her hot breath through the jeans and onto his awakening cock.

The truck driver pulled her to her feet and roughly ordered her to ‘take your pants off.’

There was no consideration of where she was or anything else. She simply lapsed into a favorite frame of mind and saying a quiet ‘yes, sir’ she unbuttoned her jeans, slipped off her shoes and peeled the jeans down her legs revealing a pair of lovely pale blue hip hugger panties with her pubic bush poking against the material.

“Now turn and bend over,” he continued with her, “pick up the clip board.”

Kristin complied, shoving her panty covered ass toward him in the process. His hands caressed her ass cheeks bringing an involuntary groan from her.

“You are some kind of slut,” he mused, still feeling her ass cheeks.

“Yes, sir,” she said in quiet compliance.

“Take your t shirt off.”

She handed him the clip board and hauled her t shirt over her head, and without hesitation removed her bra. He had her now naked next to his truck.

“Get into the truck,” he ordered, “I want a quick blow job and I’m going to use your pussy and your ass.”

Kristin scrambled to obey, first bending to pick up her clothes.

“Leave them,” he ordered, “I don’t have much time.”

In the truck he forced Kristin to her knees and hauled out his cock, telling her to ‘wet it’.

She gave him a quick and sloppy blow job and then, at his direction, bent over while he plowed her pussy.

After a few moments he stopped and removing the cock from her pussy, pressed it against her asshole and gained his true goal. His plunge into her ass brought a grunt of pleasure and pain from her.

He was finished quickly and said that he really needed to get going but he knew where she was. She gathered her clothes but he took the panties from her, saying that they were a souvenir. She dressed and just stood watching as he left. All her juices were flowing and she was about as horny as she could ever remember.

She went to Jack’s office for their break together. He asked if she was okay, and she simply smiled and said that she’d been helping the driver out.

Once she and Roger were underway on the interstate again, leaving the truck behind, he told her that the had a little ways to go yet.

They drove in silence for a few minutes and Roger looked at Kristin. “Take your shorts off,” was his simple order.

She replied with a quick and ready ‘yes’. She knew and genuinely enjoyed being at his beck and call, his to order.

“This was,” she mused, “the new Kristin.

She’d let or maybe they’d let, or maybe best of all, maybe he’d let her blossom with all of this. Holding such ‘dirty thoughts’ in the recess of her mind for so long was tension producing. Letting it go was producing a new Kristin. One that she liked.

While musing about these things, she unbuttoned the waist band of her shorts, and, raising herself up off of the seat a bit, slipped the hiking shorts down and off. It left her sitting with him now wearing her rose colored panties, his favorite, she knew.

He reached over and grasping the panties’ waist band, snapped it against her skin twice. It made her giggle.

“You’re hot,” he said with appreciation.

“You have to take some of the credit for bringing it out in me, and to think how much I disliked you at first.”

He laughed then, “It’s what made you a challenge. Hey,” he interrupted the flow, “Here we are.”

They pulled into a remote property and stopped by a grove of trees. Three men were standing there. Kristin suddenly yelped and tried to launch herself into the back seat, where Roger had put her shorts.

“There are others here,” she said with some panic trying to grab her shorts. Roger grabbed her by the t shirt and pushed her back into the seat.

“Two things, bitch” he snarled at her, getting all of her attention. “First, you put those on only when and if I say so,” do you understand?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.