Mrs Swanson
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

Roger called the next day. Ned was out on a kind of outing for the day. She picked up the phone and Roger’s voice whispered into the phone: “Hi, pig!”

“Oh, hi,” she answered almost breathlessly.

“I need a favor,”he continued.

“Uh, yes, sir,” she said quite willingly.

“I have some friends here and we’re going to watch some videos but we need some beer. Why don’t you get some and drop it off for me?”

“Yes, of course, I can do that. What about your parents?” She asked.

“They’re gone for the day, so it’s cool.”

“I’ll be there shortly.” she said before ringing off. She realized quickly that she was pretty much disappointed. She’d hoped that he was calling to continue to use her in those strange, lovely, dirty ways that he had been. A voice inside told her to just enjoy the rest from it all, and that if this is what he requires today, then this is what she’d do.

Then a wicked thought crossed her mind. She had only recently showered but had not yet dressed. She dressed in a pleated white mini, a red silk over blouse, which was gathered at the waist, showing, if she wanted, her navel and some creamy skin at her waist; she omitted a bra so that her nipples would react to the silk; she included heels and thigh high stockings, red opaque.

“This will show him what he’s missing,” she said to herself with some satisfaction. “And if he asks,” she thought, “I’ll tell him that I was dressing for him, which is too true.”

She ran her errand rather more contented than she had started out, getting the beer and driving it to his house.

He met her at the door, taking in what she was wearing with a lewd smile. “Lookin’ good, babe,” he said with feeling.

“Oh,” she tried to be nonchalant, “I was on my way out for some shopping.”

“I see,” he smiled. “You sure you’re not just trying to look real good for me?” He reached out and licked her lips with his tongue as he said this. She was taken aback just a little by this, since they were s till on his front porch. She certainly hoped no one was watching

“Hey,” he said to her brightly, “come on in and meet my buds before you go.”

“Uh, sure,” she answered now smiling.

(“He realizes how good I look,” she thought to herself with a giggle.)

They went into the house and downstairs to the den. As soon as they came down the stairs, three other young guys, sitting there watching a video, got up.

“Hey, guys,” he said with enthusiasm, “look who’s here!” There was a chorus of good natured answers:

“The beer lady,” “your mom,” “your grandma”.

Roger scowled at them, “No, you dickheads, this is Mrs. Swanson, Kristen. This is Tommy, Lenny, and Petro,” he finished.

“Hi, fellas,” she said with a big smile. “Having a mini bash today?”

There was another chorus of answers with mixed ‘yeahs, ‘ ‘ you bet, ‘ and ‘yeah cools’.

“Well,” she said turning to Roger, “Well, enjoy yourselves. I brought you a little cheer in the bag.” Now the answers were all variations on ‘cool! and thanks.’ Then she turned to head for the steps.

“Wait a minute,” Roger said, putting a light restraining hand on her arm. “Stand there just a minute.”

Kristen did as she was told, now wondering what he had in mind. She had mixed feelings about it. She certainly didn’t want to miss a chance to be with him but didn’t relish sharing him with his ‘buds’ either.

Roger had gone to the corner of the room and turned on a computer, flooding the room with slow music. He came back to her quickly, saying, softly, “Here, Mrs. S., dance with me.”

It caught Kristen off guard. She loved to dance. Ned never danced, ever. She folded into him with pleasure. He put his hand in the small of her back with his large fingers spread. She was really aware of his hand there.

“This is nice,” she whispered.

“Thought you’d like it,” was his reply. Directly into her ear he whispered, “Tell me about your panties.”

She sighed softly, “Rose colored nylon bikinis, the color you like.”

“Hmmm,” he said next, “Nice, edible.”

“Thank you,” came her reply.

“Hey,” one of the guys said,”no whispering! Not fair.”

The song ended and Kristen said: “Okay, fellas, I’m outta here.” But then there was a chorus of protests. Each of the other guys also wanted a dance. She did. She enjoyed it because she really enjoyed dancing and was good at it.

The experience was different with each. Tommy wasn’t a really good dancer but held her tight. Lenny was a good dancer and brazenly held her so that he was stomach to stomach with her. She thought that she even detected the beginning of a stirring erection. It gave her a hot flash. Petro was smooth on the dance floor and that also turned her on, a really good dancer.

When Petro’s dance song ended, she sighed. “That was very, very nice, guys, now the beer lady has to leave. Enjoy!”

But once again Roger restrained her: “Come on, one more round for us. We’re having such a good time.” He was smiling at her and that won her over.

“Okay, one more round,” she agreed. Then she was up against him again, and with him there was no doubt about the stirring erection. She could feel it and pressed herself against it, so that his erection was rubbing against her. He whispered into her ear: “Rose colored, uh?”

“Yes, sir,” was her whispered response. Then she knew something was coming but didn’t know what to expect.

“Let’s see,” was his next comment.

Her response was a bit of shock and a bit of more turn on, as she felt his hands unbutton the waist band of her skirt and allow it to flutter to the floor. Now she was dancing wearing her heels and red opaque thigh high stockings, her red silk shirt and panties. She was completely aware of the show that this was providing for the others.

The comments, dirty comments, about her ass and how nice it was came immediately from the appreciative group of guys.

She began to say something, she wasn’t sure if it would be protest or what, when he cut her off.

“Not a word of protest, you beautiful cunt, you’re the entertainment here.”

Her only answer was to sigh: “Ohhhhhh!” and put her head on his shoulder. The others were all eyes as Roger’s hands slipped down into the back of her nylon panties, gripping her ass cheeks and kneading them both.

The music ended and Tommy had her now. They danced crotch to crotch, his erection pressed against her. She pressed back. His hands too slipped into her panties and found her ass cheeks prompting a little cry from her, as one long finger entered her asshole to explore.

“Ohhhhhhh,” she almost wailed, as the finger went deep into her ass. Now his other hand was covering her pussy through her panties. “She getting wet, guys! She likes this.

“There are a lot of things that this slut likes,” was Roger’s response.

Lenny pulled her panties deep into the crack of her ass, framing her lovely ass cheeks with the rose colored material and had both of his hands on her tits. He was making her nipples feel crazy, poking and pinching them during their dance, while she kept her arms twined around his neck.

Petro danced with her with style, twirling her around, during the dance. He put his hands on her hips at one point and pulled the panties down so that they nestled just below the swell of her ass cheeks, displaying her curly haired pussy and naked ass. There were whistles and cat calls in response to this.

Getting into it, Kristen, responded by grinding her ass for them in a lewd fashion. All of her hesitance and initial shock were gone. “Being the slut at the party was,” she thought, “right up her alley.”

Petro’s next dance move grabbed her attention. He stuck two of his large fingers into her pussy and kept them there while they gyrated in the dance. With his hand pressure he forced her to dance on her toes and had her gasping. She twirled with it, keeping her eyes closed and just letting the feeling build and sweep her away. She grabbed onto Petro around the neck and shouted:

“Oh, fuck!” as she began to cum due to his manipulations. She clung to him after the music stopped.

When she finished shaking from the power of her orgasm, she looked around and a little voice in her head told her that she should leave. The guys were getting drunker. She tried to excuse herself but they were having none of it.

One of them, maybe Tommy, shouted out: “Hey, dance for us.” Then they all too up the chorus and Roger put some music on with more of a beat and they started clapping for Christine to dance. The look on Roger’s face as he came toward her and uttered the one word, ‘dance’, told her that there was no choice.

And she was conflicted. She realized that she was really beginning to enjoy this. After her powerful orgasm from Tommy’s invading fingers, her excitement level seem to go up, even though she knew that she should go home. But she started to sway to the music and put in some bumps and grinds. They were cheering now. Her tits were bouncing beneath the fabric of her silk shirt. She moved in front of them in turn and shook her hips in front of the face of each of them. At this point she didn’t care if she was turning them on further.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.