Mrs Swanson - Cover

Mrs Swanson

Copyright© 2019 by mattwatt

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tour de force that I've been working on for a while. Shows a raft of difficulties but also strength and love shining through. Enjoy

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough  

The sound of grass cutting was loud every now and then, as Roger Savage to closer to the house. Kristen Swanson paced back and forth inside the family room. She watched him. She had told herself all of the normal reasons not to do anything ‘stupid’.

It was a kind of litany in her mind. ‘He’s young enough to be your son;’ ‘he’ll yell or tell someone, if you flash him.” That’s exactly what Kristen was in the mood to do. Her waste of a husband, Ned, had no eyes for her any more. (Or any women at all, is what Kristen thought.) At 38 Kristen liked to consider herself, ‘in her prime’. She liked the thought but didn’t think it got her anywhere with her older stuffy, fat, balding husband, who didn’t even know that sex existed any more.

Kristen was getting desperate. She had kind of thought that maybe a little innocent ‘flashing’ might just brighten her up. And if she were going to flash anyone, it would certainly be Roger Savage. He was young, fit, almost finished with high school, and, she thought ‘beautiful.’

She paced some more and listened to the mower. She knew exactly where he was at the moment. She knew he was walking away from the house. So, she moved. She opened the floor length blinds of the family room. There was a gap now of about 8 feet across. She listened again. Now he was going along the back, and would soon turn and walk toward the house. She slipped off her robe. Now she stood there in only her white lacy, bikini panties. She took a deep breath and, as soon as she knew he was walking toward the house, and couldn’t miss seeing her, walked across the gap in the drapes. She smiled to herself. She heard the mower stop its progress for a few seconds. Then she walked across the gap again. It was getting her hot to play this game. She knew that she could have a good session with her pussy, once Roger was gone.

Kristen played the ‘game’ another three times, as he mowed the lawn.

Finally Roger was finished. He came to the patio door in the family room and knocked. Kristen, now back in her robe, answered the door: “Finished?” she asked in a bright voice.

“Not hardly,” Roger said, “Barely beginning.” He took Kristen by the arm and propelled her toward a couch in the family room.

“What?” she began to say but it was all that she got out of her mouth.

“Shut up, bitch!” he growled at her. She wasn’t prepared for this. She hadn’t expected this tone, or to produce this kind of reaction. She genuinely didn’t know what to do.

Roger spun her around. He said to her: “Nice show, Mrs. S.”

“Show?!” she said, kind of wide eyed.

“Don’t you try to toy with me or I’ll slap you silly!” was his emphatic reply.

That stopped Kristen cold. She got a chill, and just stood there. Roger moved into where she stood. He grabbed the zipper of her robe and pulled it down past Kristen’ waist. With one movement he pushed the long robe off of the astonished woman’s shoulders. Kristen stood in front of Roger, and not in a dream this time, naked except for her panties.

Roger pushed Kristen down onto the couch. “You want to play, then we’ll damn well play,” he almost shouted at her. She was still silent and wide eyed, for now Roger had unzipped his shorts and pulled out one of the nicest cocks that Kristen had ever seen. Roger stepped up to her and began to jerk off. She was wide eyed and tense, as he moved himself to a climax. He leaned into her at the last moment, and came in long spurts and strings. He came directly onto Kristen’ astonished face, into her hair, and on her tits. When Roger was finished jerking off, he wiped his prick on Kristen’ cheek, and put his cock away.

“That’s only the beginning of the game, Mrs. S,” he said. “And don’t bother paying me today. This one’s on the house. I’ll be calling you.”

He called her a few days later. He very boldly told her to meet him in a nearby forest preserve. He said that they’d ‘talk.’ She didn’t think she had a choice, so she went. He was there, where he said he’d be. Kristen smiled at him and tried to show that she was at ease.

She knew that there was a part of her that was simply a flutter. She remembered the other day; she remembered his cock even more clearly. Part of her was giving in to all of this, no matter how much she might fight it.

“Lovely to see you, Mrs. S,” he said with a grin.

“Nice to see you too, Roger,” was her response.

“You look nervous,” he said.

“I, uh, am, I guess,” she said.

“Why? Kristen?” he grinned at her.

“Look, Roger, I want to apologize for my actions the other day; I mean coming on to you. You know, wandering around in just my panties to tease you. I am sorry.”

“I’m not,” he said.

“Well, I’ve come to say that so that this can just end.”

“No!” he replied.

Kristen just looked at him. Her inner turmoil simply grew under his stare. It made her uncomfortable. She kind of shifted from foot to foot, and all that she could call up to her mind was the picture of his big and lovely cock spraying cum all over her. It wouldn’t leave her mind. She began to sense, for the first time really, that she just might be lost here.

He grinned:”Relax, Mrs. S,” he laughed, “All I want here is for you to participate a little today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.