Retreat - Cover

Retreat

Copyright© 2019 by Colin the Dogg

Chapter 6

Monday

It has taken her all morning to calm down enough to make this conciliatory gesture. Even so, the woman is still not happy.

She cannot understand how Mark has let her down; he had never failed her before. Numerous women over the last few years he has successfully groomed until this Michelle. Numerous women have succumbed to his flattery and been turned from dissatisfied wives into sexual dynamo’s, dominating and cuckolding their husbands and without realising it, working as unpaid whores for her. Easily done once directed to an overwhelming quest for the ultimate orgasm. People of power, people of breeding and wealth, have fallen for her training, and yet, this working class biker skank has resisted Mark. Even if the online initial hypnosis had failed, she should not have resisted, not with the drugs she given to relax her and enhance her desire.

Showing her the irrational anger of her husband, combined with the undermining of her intentions for accepting the placement. The conversation afterwards, taking her down so Mark can support her and build her back up, is often enough. Adding implications that he is betraying his job and taking her into his confidence should have made her more pliable. Then the near rape, combined with a fortuitous rescue, another tried and tested fail-safe method to break resistance. The shock treatment, designed to instil gratitude and trust is usually enough to break even the most difficult cases, and what does she do? Kick her valiant rescuer out of her room and refuses to see him, or even speak to him, instead of taking him to bed and rewarding his valour like a normal person.

Yes, she has certainly underestimated her loyalty and Michelle’s resolution to keep fighting for her marriage, she seems to be the ideal wife for a man like hers. She would not even be here except for her proven track-record of gullibility.

He, on the other hand is behaving exactly as predicted, exactly as many men dedicated to their wives. Apart from his suspicions before they arrived, the initial worry about her, followed by the anger, the refusal to take part in our “little game” as he sees it, is all precisely on track. She smiles to herself thinking about how many men have thought themselves to be so clever in refusing to eat their food assuming it to be drugged. People just do not realise how many drugs, especially psychoactive ones can be administered by spraying surfaces with the drug to be absorbed through the skin.

Taking a breath of determination, she walks up to, and knocks on Michelle’s door.

“Michelle, I’ve brought a pot of tea, I would like to...”

“Fuck off you bitch, you tricked me. You know I didn’t want this shit, fuck off and leave me alone.”

“Suit yourself,”

The woman stares at the door, she is not angry, but she is annoyed, tonight she had expected her to succumb to Mark’s advances.

As she walks back to her rooms, Michelle’s dedication to the filthy swine locked up in the back of the manor is much as expected, as are the cracks in that dedication that are now beginning to show in her resistance to the tried and tested combination of her techniques and Mark’s charm Her husband, he is not the first to have shown the degree of resistance he is showing, but she is confident he will soon bend to her will. It should take about a month to six weeks at the most, but as he already thinks he has been here a week, that time should pass in no more than another two weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.