Retreat - Cover

Retreat

Copyright© 2019 by Colin the Dogg

Chapter 5

Friday

Picking up her phone, she sees it is her brother calling and answers, “Hi Mike, to what do I owe this rare...”

“Hi sis, I might need a favour, are you busy tonight?”

“No ain’t doing nothin’, Coll’s away ‘til Sunday arvo.”

“Apparently my loving wife is taking us on a couples retreat.”

“Whatcha mean a couples retreat, why the fuck d’ya wanna do that for?”

“No, I didn’t agree to it, in fact she kidnapped me...”

“Kidnapped you, you pulling my leg. I mean, you two, you’re well sorted, you’re the couple that everyone wants to be, even us, well except for that little dangly thing you have to put up with.”

“Yeah, I know, but something just ain’t right, she’s being really weird.”

“How’ d’ya mean weird?”

“Well, she won’t tell me anything, and I mean anything. Shit, I never knew we were going anywhere for the weekend until I’m looking at miles of motorway stretching at. I mean how fuckin’ secretive can she be, you just heard her tell me we off to some fucking couples retreat. No kidding, that was the first time I heard anything about it and she’s refusing to tell me anymore. Seriously sis, there is something seriously fucked up here.

“You are, you’re seriously worried ain’tcha”

“Too right, She ain’t being normal, I mean she wouldn’t even pull over so I could grab a McDoggles, I had to threaten to piss in her handbag to get her to stop. You know me, I don’t normally worry about much, especially where ‘Chelle is concerned, but ... I just don’t know what the fucks going on.”

“Tell you what, turn on your GPS, send us a text when you get there and if me an’ Collie have to rescue you we’ll be there, okay.”

“Yeah, look, I know I’m being stupid, well I hope I am, but she’s being strange, I’ve never seen her like this.”

“Right bro, I’m sure there’s nothin’ to worry about, you wait, in a few hours you’ll be sat in a Jacuzzi together with some champers, being lectured by some hippie about giving each other more hugs and cuddles. But don’t worry, I promise I’ll talk it over with Collie when I talk to her later, in the meantime just relax, like I said, she’s away ‘til Sunday arvo, an’I’m sure your just bein’ paranoid, she luvs ya an’ you know it, but just to settle your little winkie, let us know when you get there and give us a bell sometime tomorrer. You wait, I’ll bet you’ve got your knickers in a knot over nothin’’.”

“Well that would be great, give you a text or a bell later when I find out, okay, bye then.”

After hanging up, she giggles and says to herself, “silly boy.” It is only the next day having received nothing but a single text from him later that night does she begin to get concerned, even then she has to wait until Collette calls her before she can share her growing worries.

The pre-arranged call comes at 22:40 precisely. “Hello babe, missing you.”

“Nowhere near as much as I’m missing you, at least you ‘aven’t got to put up with all these dirty, sweaty men.”

“No one’s caught your eye then?”

“No, never babe, not saying none of them haven’t been trying, but that’s red caps for you, you know what they’re like.”

“You know I worry when you’re gone.”

“Come off it babe, you know I’m just here teaching these monkeys a bit of hand to hand and you’ve seen how attitudes change when little ol’ me puts them on their arses. Did have one dickhead who copped a feel while we going at it this morning,” she giggles, “he’ll be on light duties for a few days, anything happening your end?”

Trying to downplay her concern, she says, “Nah, not really, not unless you count me bro going weird.”

“What weirder than normal? What’s up with him?”

“Nothing really, Michelle’s taken him away for a surprise, a couples retreat, he said.”

“Ahh that’s nice, so what’s he getting weird about?”

“Ohh nothin’ much, he’s just freaking out because he knows nothin’ about it. His only real complaint is she wouldn’t stop to feed him, he reckoned he had to threaten to piss in her ‘an’bag to get ‘er to pullover.”

“Where is this place.”

“Dunno, she was keepin’ him in the dark, I told ‘im to turn on his GPS an’ send us a text when he got there.”

“And he still hasn’t let you know where he is?”

No.”

“When did you speak to him?”

“Couple of hours ago,”

“hmm.”

“what hmm?”

“Nothin’ maybe, let me know when you hear from ‘im alright.”

“Right you are, so what are you up to later?”

“Nothin’ much, I’ve been asked to go to the pub, but I reckon I’ll leave it for tonight. So babe, what you wearin’?”

The chat turns into some torrid phone sex, just before they both achieve orgasm, Amanda’s mobile phone chimes indicating she has received a text message. They bid each other goodnight and after again checking the text from her brother [about 10m outside penrith] she forwards it to Collette.

Collette is looking up her brother in laws location, even as she gets the forwarded text. She sees the phone has gone dark and has to enlist the help of a communications technician she knows to back track and finds the telephones last known location. Concerned, she makes two more calls and sends a couple of pictures to one of the numbers.

She rises at 04:00 and checks for messages, finding the message she had hoped for, she calls the number provided and is immediately put through to the man she wishes to speak with. She relays, the suspicions she has about her brother in law’s situation and is pleasantly surprised to find he does not dismiss her concerns outright. They talk for half an hour and he promises to return her call when he has something useful to tell her.

At 05:00, she has her students at attention, ready to begin their final day of the course and at 19:30 they are lined up again for their final dismissal and are all engaging in celebratory drinks at 21:00.

Usually, after finishing the training courses, she gives herself time to unwind. She likes to have a few drinks with the people she has been training before getting a few hours sleep, but tonight she does not drink, tonight she wishes them good luck and says farewell, long before the nightclub closes, tonight, as soon as she returns to her billet, she collects her pack and sets off for home.

04:56, a tired young woman quietly enters her house, at 05:01 she is stealthily sliding into bed alongside her wife at 05:02, they are kissing passionately.

Breaking from the kiss, Amanda say’s, “I’ve not heard from him, I’ve called his phone and it keeps going to messages, I’m worried Coll.”

“I’ve got Double Ess and Mac gathering intel, we’re meeting them at “0:00 hours tonight.” Unless otherwise informed.

“Good, what do you know?”

“Not a lot, only suspicions and that’s only because I overheard two seppo squirrels talking back in Ganni, just after President Skaggs missus bought the farm,” Collette kisses her wife, “anyway, we can talk about that later, right now I want to...” she moves her mouth and kisses her neck, “and...”she continues talking, but after every word her head takes a step lower, moving down her wife’s body, every touch of her lips sending jolts through Amanda’s body, every stroke of her fingertips sending tingles and shivers to the small of her back.

Collette works her magic and as soon as she reaches her destination, Amanda explodes with pleasure. Light caresses of her wife’s tongue, takes her past the the oversensitivity she has created and pushing her desire to return her touch aside, creating a lascivious craving that cries for satisfaction.

Amanda presses Collette’s face to her sex, Collette’s tongue, licking, slicking and lapping, her lips kissing and caressing, clamping on with a perfect seal as she sucks and drinks the fruit of her efforts as Amanda screams in rapturous delight before slumping back onto the bed. Gasping as wave after wave of pleasure undulates through her nervous system, causing muscles to spasm and promote echoes of the divine bliss her lover has brought forth, when she can speak she is begging for a rest.

“Miss me did you?” Collette giggles, resting her head on Amanda’s stomach, stroking her inner thighs, causing sensual tremors every time the back of her fingers “accidently” brush against her most tender place.

“Give me a minute, god babe, I swear one day you’ll cause an earthquake with that tongue of yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.