Charles Town Weekend - Cover

Charles Town Weekend

Copyright© 2019 by Alex Waters

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The wife and I go on a weekend vacation with a friend of ours with the intent of filling her with as much cum as she can take.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

She is 30, 5’6’’ about 125lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

Sarah and I decided we were going to take a long weekend away from bustling DC. We booked a room in Charles Town where they have a casino and some horse races. We wanted to just take a weekend to have some amazing sex. We invited our friend Alex to stay with us for the weekend. Alex was a friend we had met through my wife’s work. They flirted back and forth and she eventually had him bend her over her desk at work and left a creampie for me to find when she got home.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel, we showered and went to the casino. Alex stated he would be along later in the evening. We played several games to include some poker and slots. Sarah was dressed as provocative as she could without being arrested for public indecency which is how I like her dressing. The afternoon bled into the evening and we got a bite to eat at the Skybox Sports Bar. Sarah had already had three or four drinks which is her drunk limit and I was feeling good as well. I got up to use the restroom and when I came back to the table I saw Alex had arrived and already had his hand up Sarah’s skirt. I sat down and continued some small talk before recommending that we all go back to our room.

I walked over to the Sheetz gas station while Alex and Sarah went upstairs to our room. While buying some mixers to go with our liquor, I received a text from Alex. It was a picture of Sarah sucking on his dick in the room. I started to get hard wondering how far they had gone while I was walking back to the room. I received another text as I entered the lobby. This time it was an audio file of Sarah moaning. I was almost running down the hall to get to the room.

I saw that Sarah was definitely on the tipsy to drunk side because she had Alex fucking her in the ass when I entered the room. It was something she didn’t do often but thoroughly enjoyed when she was drunk. I sat back in the chair and watched as he continued to fuck her bent over the bed. I was entranced watching his ass thrust forward as he was stuffing his thick 8 inch dick into my wife’s ass. After what seemed like forever, he clenched his ass and started to cum in Sarah. As he slowly pulled out, Sarah stated that she wasn’t done and told Alex to go shower.

He was showering and Sarah told me to come eat her pussy while Alex was cleaning himself off. I grabbed her legs and began teasing her clit with my tongue. Sarah was running her fingers through my hair and telling me how she was going to have Alex fuck her all night. I could feel my cock growing against my stomach as she was telling me all of the nasty things Alex was going to do. How he was going to stretch her pussy because his dick is almost the size of a coke can. She was pulling my face into her pussy as she came and I heard Alex behind me stroking his cock.

I quickly went back to my place in the chair and watched as Sarah began licking Alex’s dick. She managed to get him hard again and was teasing him when he told her to get on her back. Sarah laid back and spread her legs like a slut. Alex stood at the side of the bed and pulled her to him. He was sliding his massive dick across her pussy lips and I saw how wet she was with the glistening of his cock. Sarah was right about his size. It was so thick I was surprised that she could even do anal with him. As he pushed into her, she began to moan immediately. He was going nice and slow making sure to stretch her out without hurting her. She was licking her lips and motioned me over. I leaned over the other side of the bed so I could see him fucking her and she began to tell me how full she felt and how she hadn’t felt this good in a long time. I began kissing her as Alex sped up. Sarah reached back and grabbed my hands with hers as he quickened his pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.