The Progidy - Cover

The Progidy

Copyright© 2019 by Charlie for now

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl watches, it's all she can do, as the man she loves happiness crumbles, and then she catches him before he falls. Snatching happiness from the jaws of despair, it's all uphill from there. Her father, mother, and girlfriend (trans) help to maintain an otherwise normal man's creativity and sanity.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   TransGender   Polygamy/Polyamory   Leg Fetish   Violence  

Our lives as a married couple surpassed any dreams or fantasies I was able to conjure. I was able to work, without fear of being inadequate or spending too little time with the girls. That may have been part of the reason. There were two of them, and maybe it was because they had each other as well, but I didn’t want to believe that. Janet had told me, in no uncertain terms, that she was OK with me getting lost in work. I wanted not to, but it was something I didn’t have a lot of control over. I had a tendency to dive deeply into a project, not coming up to breathe for days. I did want to keep an eye on it, though, and asked them both to help me with that.

Georgina had an idea, at least for the late spring and summer. She felt that if Saturday afternoons were used to have get togethers, usually pool parties with Lisa, Yvonne, and us, she could pull me away long enough to at least relax, refresh, and have some fun. It seemed to be working now that the other participants were available.

Yvonne and Lisa spent a couple months, after we got back, working on their relationship, and the nosy little Georgina was able to ascertain that Lisa was not the least bit jealous of us. As a normal human being, however, she was a bit leery of every other man and woman on the planet, but not necessarily us. Not us at all, as she proved a few months after the trip to Anguilla and the wedding.

They were invited over for the entire weekend when we opened the pool, Friday afternoon through Sunday evening, and it was like we were one big family. We swam, ate, cooked, and hot tubbed, surprisingly almost entirely unclothed, and increasingly involving ourselves in random acts of lovemaking with each other without regard to who was attached to whom. The first of the instances was when Georgina made love to Lisa for the first time, out by the pool, while Yvonne, Janet, and I watched. Yvonne asked, very quietly, if Janet minded if she took me to Nirvana real quickly while Georgina was feasting on and torturing Lisa toward an orgasm.

Janet laughed quietly and told her, “No, hon, not at all. Can I play with you while you... ?”

“Oh, God, yes. Please. I’ve been wanting today to happen since the wedding.” She leaned down over my no longer very private parts while I watched Lisa sucking on Georgina’s little love stick as Georgina slathered her tongue and lips over Lisa’s pussy, stopping to suck, nibble, and edge the older woman a bit more each time. When I hit the back of Yvonne’s throat, she gagged a bit, moaned at the feelings Janet was creating, then screamed a few seconds later, a muffled scream of intense vibrations, causing me to come what felt like buckets into her mouth. Janet climbed up on her, right over me, and sucked her mouth dry as they shared essences. We all turned to watch as Lisa was humping her crotch up into Georgina’s face. They came at about the same time, neither losing full contact of mouths on genitalia until they were calmed. Lisa pulled the little sprite up to her and hugged her, running her fingers through Georgina’s hair, kissing her cheek, and holding her lovingly.

“Georgina, thank you for this. The invitation to get us all together. I think I know both of your motivations, and I have to agree, you are right on the money. You need to keep Charlie’s head clear, and I can’t think of anything better than a little party now and again to do that. Getting Yvonne and I out here so you can kiss my kitty and get me to suck on that little love nubbin is not going without notice, either. Yvonne, I hope you understand where we’re at now. I love you. I want you to love me, and Charlie, and his sprites.”

“I do, love, and being redundant, over and over, love, I love you, too. Don’t ever, ever be jealous of anyone in this yard. I belong with you. You belong with me, but these people are the best friends anyone could hope for. Charlie, will you do me a favor, please?” I was afraid Yvonne was about to ask for me to do something that Lisa didn’t want.

“Yvonne, she turned me down in the second grade. What makes you think...”

“Charlie, come over here,” Lisa said. Janet stood. Georgina did, too, and they pulled me over to Lisa. “How would you like to make me a happy girl? Happier girl, actually. I was pretty happy when I woke up next to Yvonne this morning.”

“Awwww,” I plainly heard in three channel audio as the others judged what Lisa said as ‘so cute’.

The hour that followed was one for the ages. I made love to my second-grade crush with the help of her significant other, my wife, and my wife’s pet. Lisa was marvelous, as Janet would say. She tasted of salty ambrosia, was as responsive as any girl I’d ever been with, which was an extremely limited number of examples, but I appreciated this endeavor as much as I possibly could. After my licking and nibbling her nether parts for the better part of that hour, I was finally hard enough to give her my all, and that is what I did. Six hands and three pairs of lips urged us on, making it a shared, inexplicably enjoyable experience.

It didn’t happen all that often after that, as most of our social times out at the pool were more laid back, just relaxation, and ‘layin’ out in the sun’ experiences, but there were times ... Times when they would spend the night and climb into bed with the three of us, either for a cuddle and a good night’s sleep, or maybe a wild orgasmic sex-fest. One never knew which it would be. Once, one time, and one time only, I instigated the debauchery by pulling Lisa up on my face. Just before I buried my lips into her flower petals I told my wife and her thrall to put Lisa’s girlfriend on my cock. It was harder than a stone from watching the girls play, each of the older ones orally tormenting a younger one and I kind of lost control.

They didn’t mind too much, and as soon as I had Yvonne on my erection, making herself happy at her own angles and movement, I had Lisa happy, me licking and biting everything I could reach, her little anal pucker to her clit, and every millimeter of sensitive flesh in between, not to mention as far as I could reach inside both of those areas with my tongue. Lisa finally cut loose, kissing and having her nipples fondled by Georgina, then the groan and release Yvonne let forth while being held and loved by Janet, and the subsequent spasms, pulled me out of my stupor and I followed them, coming copiously into the gorgeous blonde vixen. The two snuggled up to me, Yvonne licking Lisa’s remnants off my face while the other two ladies snuggled up behind them and we all drifted off.

A few times, the girls talked me into taking them someplace wonderful for a getaway. Yvonne loved flying the plane. Every once in a while, we took Jordan and Joyce, and one of those times we found ourselves in Oklahoma City at a place called Cowboys OKC. A bit rowdy, but it was fun, for the most part. Most of the dancing was such that two people could do it together, but I was treated to more than one, actually several, outings with two women two-stepping with me. That can be considered extremely fun. Also, that way, no one was left at the table alone, even though we kept someone at the table all the time to watch our personal belongings and drinks.

I was surprised when I was out dancing with Yvonne and felt a large hand grab the back of my neck. Very surprised. It’s not the normal way to greet someone. “Hey, little fucker,” I heard a deep loud voice proclaim, “I’ll take over now.” My vision went dark. It was frightening, even to me. I hadn’t gone through this for years, but it came back. Every bit of it.

I heard Yvonne scream, “NOOO! Charlie, don’t!” I was facing her, my vision slowly returning to normal, even though the place wasn’t all that well lit. She came back to me and wrapped me up in her arms. “It’s OK now. Stop. He’s down. Hold me. Stay with me.”

We turned together, to face whatever it was I had done, as two staff members in bright red shirts went to the guy, laying on his back, gasping for breath, while another one came to us and pushed Yvonne and me back to, and then behind, our table, separating us from the fracas. He looked at me with a bit of a frown. “We saw what he did, but you need to just take it easy and relax. Don’t do anything nasty now. We have armed plain clothes security in here, and we don’t want them involved.” I looked around and picked two of them out immediately.

I let go of Yvonne for a second and raised my hands in a sign of surrender, then looking at both of the ones I’d picked out and nodded. I got a nod back from one of them. I was moving to hold Yvonne again when my wife ran up and hugged us both to her. Yvonne let us be together and took Lisa in her arms.

“That was the Big Jake I told you about, honey,” she told Lisa. “I had no idea he was still around here. Good God, if I’d known, we’d be in Portland, Oregon, right now, not in fucking Oklahoma City. Jesus H Christ, what have I done?” Then she broke down.

I asked the staffer with us to take me over to “Big Jake”. He took me over and Jake, in between little catches of short breaths and heaves, not to mention a touch of blood oozing out of his mouth, in front of God and everyone, the big fellow told me, “You little mother fucker, I’m going to kill you dead. I’m going to kill you, then I think I’ll go ahead and kill her for leaving me. Fucking pipsqueak and the fucking Ice Princess.”

EMS came in with a gurney about that time, and I noticed that one of the staffers with Jake was wearing a body camera. As the EMS guys tended to him, I asked the staff member in the red shirt if his body cam was running.

“Yes, sir. Any time we move around it runs for a while.”

“I’m going to be asking for a copy of that footage, Cap’n.”

“Have your lawyer get ahold of my boss, and I’m sure they’ll work something out.”

Lisa and Yvonne were listening, and at the same time both of them said, “Cap’n, go get your boss.” Lisa finished. “His lawyers are right here.” I had to smile at the way they said ‘Cap’n’, teasing me.

His eyes went straight wide open. He knew they had a problem. So did Yvonne. Big Jake was feared in this place and anything bad happening to him, here, would be trouble for the locals. Ut Oh!

While they worked on the victim of my ... Whatever I did ... Of my reaction, one of the EMS guys was talking to a gentleman in a nice outfit, light brown cowboy hat and all. He looked to me to be management anyway, but in any case, the EMS tech shrugged when the well-dressed man asked him a question. The EMS crew took off very soon after that, getting ‘Big Jake” to some medical care. Quickly.

The red shirted staff member with the body camera went over to the supposed manager and spoke for a bit, looking back and nodding toward us. The manager looked over again, then back to the staffer, said something to him to cause the staffer to head toward the office.

Janet held me tightly around my middle. Georgina stood under my arm and held Janet. Joyce and Jordan were seated, watching the entire circus. Lisa and Yvonne stood together, hand in hand, looking at the management looking fellow and waiting for him to come over. He did. “Sir, I’m Lisa Broderick, and this is Yvonne Tunney. We just happen to be Mr. Taylor’s lawyers, and we’d like to give you a chance to provide us with footage of what happened without having to make a big deal out of it.”

“Hi, Yvonne. Didn’t think I’d see you back around here. Ever,” he said

“Zeke, I had no idea he’d be here on a Thursday night. He never was before. I didn’t even consider him being around when I thought I might bring my family down for a night out. On one hand I want to apologize for causing a problem, but on the other hand, it’s your fault for letting it go on so long, so I guess we’re going to be at loggerheads. Here’s the deal, Zeke. He accosted the man I was dancing with. Said man reacted normally to being accosted from a blind spot and Mr. Flowers got wounded by his own deeds. Give Lisa the footage. All of it. Especially the body cam footage Charlie wants of the threats made while Jake was laying there. Yes, especially that.”

“On one condition.”

“A condition? For doing the right thing?”

“Call first before you show up next time. That’s all I ask. By the way, Mr. Taylor?” I nodded. “You broke his breastplate and punctured at least one lung. He’s not going to be happy.”

“I don’t imagine he would be. I’m not happy either, Mr...”

“Daniels. Zeke Daniels.”

“I’m not happy either, Mr. Daniels. Nor would you be if you were minding your own business, dancing with one of the prettiest girls in the place,” Yvonne smiled, “and some Neanderthal grabbed you by the neck, and clamped down, hard enough to cause damage. We’ll experiment with that if you don’t believe me. Maybe someday at IHOP when you’re having breakfast with your wife, I’ll get a wrestler friend of mine to grab the back of your neck and squeeze like he was making lemon juice...”

“I get your point, Mr. Taylor. I get it. He won’t. He doesn’t understand anything but Jake.”

“Good. It won’t be a surprise, then.”

“What won’t be a surprise?”

“When he attempts, and fails, fatally, to live up to his threat against Miss Tunney and me. Yes, Mr. Daniels, it will be self-defense, if ... No ... When it happens.”

The man shook his head and waved at Lisa and Yvonne to follow him to his office. I sat, Janet beside me, Georgina in my lap, holding them, when Joyce spoke.

“He came back, Charlie. I saw him again. The guy that hit little Bobby Chrysler in the thigh. I saw him in your eyes again.”

“I know. Scary thing is, Joyce, I have no idea what I did to him. I mean, I have an idea, don’t take that literally, but I don’t remember, exactly, doing it. This reminds me a little of ... Anyway, I need to be careful.”

“Wow!” Jordan was just full of wonderful, insightful, thought provoking discussion tonight. “Is this what you were telling me about, hon?” Joyce nodded. “Wow.”

We cancelled our weekend plans, spent Friday morning at the Oklahoma City Police Department, giving statements, through our attorneys, of course, then after we managed to get out of their purview, we flew home. We were going to be called back to court, most probably, in a month or two, but they’d let us know.

Graduation came, the girls did fine, grade wise, and as promised by the local university that Janet wanted to attend, they had a softball scholarship for her. It was unexpected, and not even requested, but offered. Janet felt it was a badge of honor after all the time and energy being put into the sport she actually enjoyed playing. It paid one fourth of her tuition, and that was about it, but she wanted to play at least another year. I told her I’d pay her way through college if she would let me. She smiled, kissed me and said, “OK. One less thing for me to ask Daddy’s accountant to move into my checking account from my trust fund. Thank you, husband mine. I knew there was a reason I was keeping you!” I reached for her, listening to her squeal and run to hide behind her pet.

“How ‘bout you, little one. What are your plans?”

“Similar. A bit better than her gig. I got half of mine paid. For the first year, anyway. Academic scholarships, one from my Daddy’s club here in town, and one from the local chapter of the AMA. I have the other eight to ten years in my trust fund as well. Nana and Grampa left me college money separate from my inheritance, and Mother and Daddy don’t have access to any of it. It’s OK, though. Daddy told me as long as I’m in school full time, regardless of what I study, he’ll pay for it. Pissed Mother off, but most things regarding me do.” I saw a bit of a frown coming on.

“That’s a shame, punkin. Come ‘ere.” I held her, and Janet came up behind her, hugging us all together into a Georgina sandwich. “Don’t forget, sweetie, you are home. We love you and want you here.” I kissed the top of her head, then Janet pulled her chin up and kissed her on the lips.

“Dittos. What he said. You are part of us now. Forever. That’s all. I’m so glad we’re going to school together. At least for the first couple years. We’ll have a lot of the same classes, according to that counselor we talked to. We can ride together and do all sorts of fun stuff.”

“No change then. That makes me happy, Janet. I want to be with you. All the time. Really, I do. I like doing for you, actually. It gives me a connection to you. A way to show ... To prove. A way to prove how much you mean to me. How much he means to me as well. Taking care of you is for him, too. It sounds weird, but it’s not. Not really. Never mind.”

Janet just laughed, cupped her pet’s ears and pulled their faces together for another kiss. “You’re mushy. I love it. Come help me make some dinner, baby. We’ll talk in the kitchen. Charlemagne can join us, get some work done, or go out back and goof off if he wants. At present he is redundant and not needed!!” Again, she ran off squealing as I reached out to grab her.

Georgina hugged me before she got up. “Thank you, my prince. Thank you.” They went to the kitchen, talking and giggling, and I went to the office. Never been this happy. No one has. Impossible.

Work was going well, and I spent many, many days and hours untold, on a couple of projects, getting them ready for use by my government program manager and the troops he supported. I went into a hole a couple times and received the promised neck rubs and cups of tea, just as she’d said. She didn’t always bring them. They shared taking care of their frog in prince’s clothing and I was truly the beneficiary. Well, me and the customer, that is. I made strides that a year and a half ago I couldn’t seem to make due to outside influence, stress, relationship issues, loss of concentration and the like. Instead of being called worthless as a man and a lover, I was being shown love from wonderful women, not the least of which was from my wife, and yes, her pet. Our friends Lisa and Yvonne shared some of that love and showed kindness and distraction when needed to keep me sane and happy. All in all, it was a wonderful consortium of personalities. The entire summer was a blur, except for about eight days of it, but I needn’t have worried. My spouse was an amazing girl and took care of much more than she would be expected to.

Come time for school to start, she had already been practicing with the team for a month, usually in the mornings, then coming home and taking care of her home. Her pet followed her everywhere, of course, collar and all, bringing a little attention, but not enough to cause an issue. They certainly didn’t flaunt anything to make anyone feel that their relationship was weird or untoward. It was just a woman and her close friend. Her very close friend.

Once classes started, she came home in the evenings, after practice, and she had given me a schedule for the season’s games. She made it very clear that if work came first, she understood, but she’d like me there whenever I could be. Her mother and father had said they would try their best to attend when possible, and she’d love me to get out of the house more with the sun starting to sink earlier and such. There was a psychological benefit, she told me. That was one of the many extra things she found out about while doing the research into the issues I’d faced getting through the problems and subsequent solutions with Ann.

It was the middle of September, middle of the week, just another day. ‘Ding Dong’. Doorbell. I looked at the clock on my computer screen. Six fifteen? The girls must have left the garage controller home by accident. I turned on the camera app and saw a strange truck in the driveway and a couple of guys at the door. I answered the door, not expecting anyone, much less trouble, to see Big Jake Flowers and another man, almost as big as Jake, right there at my door. Before I could react much, he pushed the door open.

“You’re not going to catch me by surprise this time, you little pipsqueak mother fucker. I’m going to kill you now.” As he reached for me, we heard a thud. I saw who it was and what they were doing. Jake didn’t. Janet hit Jake’s friend upside the head with one of her practice bats and when Jake turned to see what happened, Georgina, angling upwards in a perfect homerun swing, caught Jake Flowers in the balls with her mistress’s most favored favorite bat. The teal one. The pretty one.

Who knew? She could play ball, she just didn’t want to. She liked keeping track of the players and statistics and all that. Oh, and making sure the second baseman was a happy camper.

I stepped back in the house, reached into the lock box in the end table closest to the door and brought out one of my Beretta Inox 40 caliber pistols. I intended to keep the threat from getting any worse and with my free hand called 911.

“Yes, hello. This is Charles Taylor ... Yes’m, 22 Bonita Vista Lane ... We had some visitors arrive, stating their intent to kill me, and my wife and her friend have them at bay. Could you send someone out to pick them up, please? Yes, we’re fine, but I will tell you, I have them under cover of a firearm, and I will shoot them if they move.” I said that while looking directly at Jake, gun at my side, loud enough that he could not have possibly misunderstood me. “Yes, ma’am, I understand.” I clicked the call off.

“Charlie, just shoot them. If you don’t, Lisa probably will. He threatened Yvonne. He threatened you. He showed up to carry out that threat. Self-defense. Although I’m not a lawyer, two of our girlfriends are, and I’ll bet you’d walk. Remember what Yvonne said? Mr. Flowers has a rap sheet that looks like one of my grocery store receipts. Long, varied, and naturally, very expensive.”

Georgina giggled making Jake scowl. I pointed the Beretta at him and pulled the hammer back. “Single or double action. This just makes it easier. Oh, never mind. You know that don’t you, Mr. Flowers. You were kicked out of the Army. Military Police. Couldn’t hold your temper when you imbibe a bit. You know perfectly well how an FS model Beretta works, don’t you? If you move, or say anything bad to either of these angels, I will simply apply just shy of two pounds of pressure to the little trigger here. I have no compunction about killing you, Mr. Flowers. None. You are but one in a long list to have already gone that route by my hand.” He just held his crotch and groaned.

We heard sirens in the distance, then as they pulled up into the drive, I stepped back in the house and put the pistol back in the lock box.

“Sir, step out now, please.”

“Yes, officer, just putting my pistol away since I won’t need it now that you’re here. These two men arrived and threatened my life. I have it on camera, video with audio. These two angels came to my rescue and stopped those hooligans from doing any more harm. These guys came all the way from Oklahoma City to do me in, officer, and if you’ll check with the police there, they know of the last time he tried something like this, and the threats he made then. In any case, they are your problem now, and my attorneys will be filing charges as soon as they arrive. Oh, speak of the little devils.”

Lisa and Yvonne showed up about then, Georgina letting us know, “I called Lisa while you were talking to Mr. Flowers, Charlie. I hope that’s OK.”

“Perfect, little one. Couldn’t be better. Officer, these are my attorneys. They’ll speak for us from here on out.”

Lisa and Yvonne took us aside and asked us what happened. Janet explained it all and when she heard the threat, just decided to nullify it. She was going to try to take both of them, with a bat and my help, but the pixie that is Georgina pulled Janet’s good bat out of the bag and went to work. Yvonne asked for my phone and app with the cameras on it and I showed her the footage, with audio.

“He’s dumber than I thought.” Yvonne asked me to email her the entire clip. She would take the lead on this one since it was a criminal matter versus a civil matter like Lisa handled most of the time. “Lisa, there’s no need to get worked up over this. Seriously. He has enough warrants in Oklahoma that I’ll just get him extradited and we won’t have to deal with him unless he comes back. Then we can either kill him or have him incarcerated here. I lean toward just killing the bastard. I dislike him more every time I see him. What I saw in him for those first couple of weeks? I’ll never know. Never!”

“You were almost easy when I had you drugged, you little slut. I just needed a few more days. A few more doses. I almost had you and your little pussy before you left me. I’ll bet you’re a hot piece of ass.” Jake was digging and digging. As they say, as soon as you realize you’re in too deep, ‘STOP DIGGING’! (Who are ‘they’, anyway?) The officer jotted something down in his notebook, then looked at Jake. “I am now going to place you under arrest for attempted murder, attempted assault, attempted imprisonment, conspiracy to commit human trafficking, oh, and trespassing. I’m also going to read you your rights, which I’ll bet you know by heart, but somehow forgot. First and foremost, you have the right to remain silent...” The officer went on. About then, Jake frowned. Then got a touch despondent. He’d just admitted to drugging Yvonne for the purpose of sexual gratification. In a state other than where he did it. Even he knew, with his extensive background in legal matters, albeit on the wrong side of the law, the people that were going to take him from our local police station were going to be Federal officers. Whether it was to be Marshals or FBI, who knew? At that point, I didn’t really care. I just wanted him out of Yvonne’s life. Permanently.

Things quieted a bit around the house. Georgina continued hosting her relaxation parties on the weekends right up until we had to cover the pool and close it. She was such a sweet girl, helping her mistress, although that term was rarely used except to make a point, with everything from English homework to laundry to taking care of her husband. That was the fun part. There was no part of physical relations between two people that Georgina didn’t like. She was naturally a sexual being and enjoyed pleasuring not only her main lover in Janet, but me, and the two women who had been welcomed into our lives. Lisa admittedly loved the little blonde sprite, and interestingly, Yvonne had a weakness for Georgina’s little clitty and enjoyed sucking on the little thing to completion every chance she got.

There was one time I remember specifically, the day after a wonderful Thanksgiving feast, that the older ladies and I were all lying in bed trying to work up the energy to get up to reach for the coffee the younger ones had brought us earlier, when they, Janet and Georgina, emerged from the bathroom, very freshly showered. Yvonne reached out for Georgina’s hand and pulled her onto the bed, positioning her on her knees over the older blonde’s mouth and took the little cocklette in and started suckling on it. I could see Yvonne’s hands reach up, massaging the little girl’s substantial breasts and gently tweaking her nipples as she worked the little nubbin over in her mouth. Georgina moaned in pleasure, then groaned when Lisa bent her forward to hold the headboard and started licking and biting on Georgina’s bottom, right down to her little rosebud. In about five minutes, with enough noise to wake the dead, they not only made the beautiful little girl orgasm intensely but got Janet and me so worked up we had masturbated each other to climaxes, just watching.

Georgina was so drained from the intensity of the act, she passed out sideways on the pillows, with Lisa taking her and putting her in Yvonne’s arms for a snuggle and covering the two of them while the little wood sprite was still unconscious. Janet ran into the bathroom, returning with a stack of hand towels we each used to clean up a bit. The bed smelled like sex. Pure unadulterated, wild, aromatic, raunchy sex. It was wonderful. The coffee was just warm enough to drink, but it was some of the best I’d ever tasted. A wonderful Black Friday by any measure.

With sports over for the year, since Janet had no possibility of making a college basketball team, we settled into domestic bliss, the girls with their schoolwork and me with my electronic warfare designs. It was a very quiet life. That bothered Georgina to no end. She didn’t like quiet, for some reason. A snuggle in Janet’s lap during a movie or lying on me after making love to sleep was OK, but long-term inactivity was not in her playbook. She put together a little trip after the Christmas holiday that blew our socks off. After asking how far our plane would go, she took the information and with Janet’s, and naturally therefore my, full permission, planned a getaway for the ages.

“Are you inviting your girlfriends, baby,” Janet asked her.

“That’s up to you, Janet. Charlie, why don’t you two decide that and I’ll take it from there.”

“Yes,” both of us said at once, laughing as we realized what we’d done. I was making a salad at the time while Janet was helping Georgina get some fantastic chicken casserole thing out of the oven and on plates. I went on, “Baby, I don’t see any reason not to include them in anything we may do. I really don’t. If they want to be alone, they’ll decline, but I’d rather they were with us. They love you, little one, and Yvonne and Janet are quite close. Lisa and I have become extremely close, and I’m pretty sure Yvonne and I are, too. It’s just better that way. Janet, I love you and could spend the rest of my life with you and only you, but they love you, too, so ... It just makes sense.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.