A Son's Fetish - Cover

A Son's Fetish

Copyright© 2019 by TC Niagara

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A son tries to please his mother the best way he can.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Foot Fetish  

Immediately, Karen decided to take Danny’s hand and lead him back to her room.

When they were both in her room, Karen laid down on her bed and spread her legs wide open so her cunt would be in full view. Danny just stood in front of her bed wondering what his mother had in store for him.

Karen spread her legs wide open to reveal her cunt. Danny’s cock was starting to swell at the sight of his mother’s cunt. Danny was also smiling brightly as he gazed upon it.

“Danny, my son,” Karen began. “How’d you like to eat my pussy for me?”

“Really mom?!” Danny replied in excited wonderment. “You’re really gonna let me eat you out?! Really?!”

Karen nodded happily at her son.

Danny immediately went right to his mother’s hot cunt and deeply inhaled the smell of her womanliness. His heart started beating faster as he did. He again deeply inhaled the smell and his cock started to swell even more.

Danny stuck out his tongue and slowly traced it around her pussy. He found that his own mother’s cunt tasted sweeter than any other cunt he ever tasted and eaten. He then started to lick her pussy eagerly and hungrily as he was enjoying the sweet tasting flavor of his mother’s own twat juices.

“OH WOW!” Karen exclaimed as she felt her son’s tongue stabbing deep into her hot cunt. “Yes my son! Oh baby! Yeah! Lick mother’s pussy! Eat me, Danny! Eat me!”

Danny continued to eat at his mother’s hot wet pussy with all the hunger he had. He loved the sweet flavor of his mother’s own juices. He thought they were much sweeter than any other he had lapped and eaten before. The more he licked, the more sweeter her juices became and that motivated his hunger for her hot wet cunt even more.

“OH Sweet Jesus!!” Karen exclaimed much more happily as she felt her son stabbing his tongue even deeper into her twat. “You’re eating mother real good, Danny, my boy!! Eat mother, Danny!! Eat your mother to show how much you really love her!!”

Danny continued to lick and eat Karen’s hot wet womanliness even more hungrily than ever. As he ate, he also continued to deeply inhale the smell of her hot cunt and the more he inhaled, the more faster his heart beat became and the much thicker his own cock was becoming as he did so.

Karen had been eaten out lost of times, including her own ex-husband during the time they were married, but Danny was better than all of those others who ate her prior. Danny knew how to use his tongue better than anyone before him and Karen knew it. Karen also started to passionately rub her hot wet crotch all over her son’s sucking face as Danny ate, licked and sucked on and on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.