A Son's Fetish - Cover

A Son's Fetish

Copyright© 2019 by TC Niagara

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A son tries to please his mother the best way he can.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Foot Fetish  

A few minutes later, Karen and her son Danny, still naked, were in their living room. Danny sat in a chair while his mother sat on his lap. Danny was sucking on one of his mother’s titty nipples and Karen was enjoying it. She was moaning with joy as her own son sucked on her nipple.

“You’re doing so good, Danny,” Karen complimented smiling. “You’re sucking mother’s titty real good. Yes, really good.”

Danny continued sucking on his mother’s boob. Danny was enjoying the sensation of having his mother’s boob nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. Karen was enjoying the sensation of her own son sucking on it.

Karen remembered the days when she used her titties to feed him when he was a baby. Danny as a little baby would simply suck milk out of her boob to be fed by his mother. Even as a little baby, Danny sucked on her titty nipple very good and actually enjoyed it. Karen also remembered how he would smile after he was finished being fed by her. Now, with her son fully grown up, she was reliving those days when she was feeding him as a baby, but this time, Danny was now a grown up young man and was again pleasing her with his titty sucking ability. She often wondered if he sucked on other girls’ boobs through his teen years up until his going to college. Danny was sucking on her nipple like a pro and she was enjoying it as much as he was enjoying it.

After Danny withdrew his mouth from her nipple, he started sucking on her other boob nipple. Karen continued moaning gladly as her own son sucked on her other titty. Danny was still sucking on her other booby like a pro. Danny was also smiling a little as he sucked on and on.

Karen wondered if her own son would remember the days he was a baby sucking on her titties being fed by them. He was sucking on her nipples so well that it made her wonder this. Karen was also loving the wonderful feelings of sensation that her own son’s sucking mouth was giving her. She was moaning with joy and gladness as her own son sucked on and on.

Danny withdrew his mother’s other titty out of his mouth and licked his lips.

“That felt so wonderful, Danny,” Karen complimented. “You must’ve bee sucking on tits for a long time. You were fantastic.”

“Thanks mom,” Danny answered happily. “Yes, I have. I’ve been doing that since middle school and continued on up ‘til now.”

“I bet you have,” Karen replied happily. “You know, it seems like only yesterday that I used these to feed you when you were a baby.”

“Really mom?” Danny wondered. “Did you really feed me with them?”

“Yes I did, my son,” she replied happily. “You always smiled and giggled happily after you were fed by me with them. You were such a happy little baby boy after I fed you with my tits. You always enjoyed sucking on them even as a little baby and I know that you enjoyed sucking on them now as a fully grown young man.”

“You also have the most beautiful tits of any woman I know,” Danny complimented happily. “Yes mom, your titties are the most beautiful.”

“Thanks son,” Karen replied in a happy grateful way. “That really makes me feel good to hear you say that.”

Danny grinned happily at his own mother. Karen also grinned happily back at him.

Karen looked down and saw that her own son’s cock was rock hard. Karen then decided to give Danny an extra special treat.

Karen got up off of her son’s lap to kneel on the carpeted floor. She placed her face near her son’s hard cock.

“Danny, my son,” Karen began. “How’d you like it if I sucked your cock?”

“Really mom?!” Danny answered surprised. “You want to give me a blowjob, mom?! Really?!”

“Yes, my son,” Karen replied happily. “I want to and I’m going to. I know you’ll really enjoy it, my handsome Danny boy.”

Karen inserted her son’s cock into her mouth and slowly started sucking on it. Enjoying the rich meaty flavor, she started sucking her son off even more eagerly. She was also swallowing his cock deep within her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.