Sleeping With the Boss - Cover

Sleeping With the Boss

Copyright© 2019 by Sven the Elder

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Boss seduces younger employee

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Safe Sex  

Our ‘affair’ for want of a better word, had to be and was kept very discrete. Other than when we returned after that first weekend we never came into or left work together. Lucy had also been promoted and moved to a different part and building in our Works complex. Which made things a lot easier as we no longer, interacted at work, even though I also had been promoted and was now ‘Head of Section’

After a few months of behaving like an old married couple, we realised that lust, not love, had been the driving force in our relationship. Not that that in itself was a bad thing, just that we both realised that the long-term view was not going to happen. In a way, it all came to a head, when I also realised that my long-term future in the industry was not looking good. The textile industry of the sixties was dying on its feet, helped on the way by cheap overseas imports.

I jumped before being pushed out of an industry that was ceasing to exist. Lucy was in the process of doing the same. In that process, she ended up about a hundred and fifty miles north of our current location and I was going to be about the same distance in the opposite direction - three hundred miles apart was not going to work for either of us.

‘Parting - such sweet sorrow,’ as dear old Will put it in his play - and it was. Dinner, a lingering bottle of wine and then a last (by choice) return to my apartment.

We played the game of alternate pieces of clothing removal with suitable kissing and hugging as we went along. Lucy’s nipples stood out like organ stops when I removed her bra. In. turn she giggled when, kneeling in front of me, she got slapped in the face by ‘him’ when she freed him up. Angry, red-tipped, hard and leaking slightly as Lucy took me in her mouth. She had taught herself to swallow all of me, which, given my rather larger than average size took a bit of doing.

She always did it slowly, to give herself time to get used to him, and the effect was knee-trembling. No need for words or comment she could tell how close I was and she decided to help me along, fingernails scratching behind your balls will do that and it definitely had the effect she was seeking. Several great surges and spurts left me clinging onto a chair to keep upright as Lucy slurped and swallowed the last vestiges of, what felt like, the odd pint or two of sperm.

She licked her lips and said lovely, then ‘Your turn’. Such a hardship - I finished undressing her with the gentle removal of her lacy black knickers to reveal her lightly-furred pussy. Lips already excited and her ‘little’ man peeking out - she groaned as I sucked on her lips, each side in turn. The taste of her liquid nectar exquisite and the worlds most wonderful, natural aphrodisiac. Writing those words, some fifty years and odd later my sense of taste and smell that go with this memory have just made me hard. Very hard. Your senses are wonderful things when triggered.

I ran my tongue into her opening and she pulled my head into her, her hands playing with my hair as she did so. I pulled my foreskin back and forth and spread my own lubricant, not, given Lucy’s arousal, I was going to need much.

She was now sat on the very front of the sofa edge, so my kneeling between her legs was at a perfect height. Holding my shaft Lucy pulled me so that his tip was now nestling between her lips. I eased forward as Lucy wrapped her legs around me and used her heels to encourage me further. A quick push and I was in, all the way, meshed.

Holding her I rolled back onto my back taking her off the settee. Lucy now in her favourite position, sat on me, controlling and able to dangle her lovely titties in my face.

Bliss!

Rolling in and out and squeezing him at the same time produced marvellous sensations for both of us.

Even though I had not long produced a very wet cum I did so again. By now Lucy was on the pill and we were able to enjoy the added pleasure of bareback riding, it did tend to get a lot messier though. Don’t know who said it, probably me, I guess, but unless sex is messy, you ain’t doing it right.

Both sated Lucy lay forward on my chest and we dozed lazily. A couple of hours later and after a shower, I ran Lucy to a place about a quarter of a mile from where she lived. That way no one saw us come and go.

We parked up and looked at each other, Lucy spoke first, “Well here we are then...” and laughed nervously. “So it stops here.”

I looked at her wistfully and took her hand in mind. “We had some lovely times...” and Lucy continued, “but only really in bed. It never developed beyond that did it.”

I had to admit that was true. But then said that we should keep in touch and if and when we got the chance to meet and catch up. By now we both had fairly basic mobile phones and already had each other’s numbers.

Lucy abruptly undid her seat belt, gave me a quick kiss and started to get out, “before I end up in floods of tears.”

I didn’t stop her


We did keep in touch, although intermittently. I have to admit that I had a succession of girlfriends although none measured up or lasted over long. As this is written with the benefit of hindsight it would actually be four or five years before my soulmate came on the scene - didn’t stop me from ‘playing the field’ for a while though.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.