A Sneaky Impregnation for a Faithful Wife
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Radox12345

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sarah and Len have been married for 12 years and have 2 girls. Sarah is a faithful wife. A school teacher and raised in a church family. She likes sex,but has needed encouragement from Len to experiment.She is a happy,contented, wife and feels very secure and safe with her home situation. Len is a little older and had more experience when they met. He also has a dark and perverted fantasy that his lovely wife has no clue exists. He has no idea why,but he wants Sarah to receive a strangers seed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Sharing   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Subject: Sarah

Message

Imagine an attractive, faithful, school teacher, laid on her own bed in her own bedroom. She has come in from work and been presented with a glass of wine. As she changes, her husband moves behind her kissing her neck and sliding both hands under arms to cup and squeeze her firm tits. She responds as he undresses her. It is a regular thing that happens and she is relaxed and horny. She lies on the bed and he moves beside her, touching and kissing.She let’s herself go with the feelings, becoming sexually aroused. She hasn’t got a clue that her loving husband has set up his phone to video this time from an aftershave box, with a hole for the lens, on the dressing table. She alwould also be shocked if she knew her husband had met a total stranger he had chatted with on the internet, in a motorway services car park. He left with a small plastic jar containing the mans intimate, special gift produced, just for her. Her husband cared for it well, placing it where the heat from his body would keep it fresh and warm.

She lay now as her husband removed her knickers, pulling them down over her ankles and feet and throwing them to the side.The reception class teacher had had a tiring day with a class of 4 to 5 year old’s trying to run riot. This was her time. She spread her legs and bit her lip gently as her husband stroked up her smooth, inner thighs and gently ran a hand over the soft, springy, hair of her mound. Then dipped a finger into her wet slit. He worked her clitoris for a while as she moaned, gradually feeling it swell with her rising arousal. He leaned across, still massaging her bud and opened the bedside cabinet drawer. She heard it click and opened her legs wider, knowing what he was reaching for and wanting it, wanting it badly. She hadn’t liked the idea of sex toys at first, thinking them a bit too kinky and not natural. He had persuaded her over time and she was glad he had, as their sex life has got a bit predictable and boring. She has only had one boyfriend before meeting Len and she had lost her virginity to him. Apart from him and her husband she had never been with anyone else and has always been brought up to believe that you don’t stray once married.

Sarah felt warm relaxed and totally secure as Len began to stroke the vibrating dildo along her slit, enjoying the pulsing feeling. They had started with a plain vibrator and when she got used to it, progressed to bigger and more realistic ones that looked like a real penis and now she loved this one. It was quite big, but not monstrous and it went to all the places she needed it to reach. It has become a mainstay of their foreplay. Len was an expert with it now and he always took his time with it. It had a bulb that he filled with warm water or sometimes added a little condensed milk to make it more realistic.

He pushed the tip inside her and slowly and gradually penetrated her tight pussy. She moand and moved her bottom lifting her hips to help it enter at just the right speed and rythmn.

After returning home from the motorway car park. Len had waited with the container kept up under his arm at body temperature. A little while before Sarah was due to arrive he went upstairs with a bottle of wine and two glasses just as he always did on Fridays and most weekend evenings. He took the dildo. out of the drawer and when he heard Sarah’s car pull into the driveway he pulled the rubber seal and tube out of the bulb. It was about the size of a tangerine and fitted nicely in his palm. He lifted his arm got hold of the precious plastic container and unscrewed the top. Placing it carefully and accurately over the dildo bulb opening, poured the creamy, warm liquid into it till it was all inside the latex bulb.

Sarah was arching and bucking now giving shrill, yelplike, cries. In a few moment Len knew she would start lifting her hips, driving the dildo deep into her cunt. It was something the had done for quite a while and he knew she liked him to start squeezing the bulb, just as she reached orgasm. The feeling of the powerful jets of liquid spurting and splashing all over her dilated cervix, tipped Sarah into an intense, strong, satisfying orgasm.

Len was more excited than he had ever been. To Sarah this was this was the usual ending and nothing was going to make her realize anything was any different this time. Len held his breath, his prick rock hard, almost painful. He was massively excited, knowing nothing could stop it now. Sarah’s hands became claws, her fingers gripping the bottom sheet as the first contraction of her orgasm arrived. Len squeezed the bulb in his hand really, really, hard. Sarah felt the warm jet spurt deep in her pussy and started to cum like crazy. She was spreading wide and moving her hip in circles to help the tip of the dildo go as deep as possible. Len just kept pumping and pumping the ball until Sarah’s orgasm began to subside, even though he knew it had emptied completely.

Sarah was panting and had the telltale flush on her face and down her neck and upper chest, which always appeared when she has a really good orgasm.She slowly relaxed back on the bed without a clue that as she continued to have the last contractions, her pussy was full with the spunk from a man she didn’t know. Millions of his live, eager, sperm were already deep in her unprotected womb and splashed all over the walls of her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.