Turn About Is Fair Play - Cover

Turn About Is Fair Play

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 4: Joey’s Place

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Joey’s Place - This is the original beginning of MCL. I posted it here to see if it or MSC would be better received. MSC won out, so it is getting most of my attention. I am rewriting TAFP as MCL and posting it raw, unedited and unproofread.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I often have a habit of speaking my mind so I must admit I wasn’t the most eloquent gentleman on the planet. She walked out and my jaw hit the floor. Before I could stop myself I said, “Holly shit girl. Are you trying to make me cream my pants? “ She blushed and giggled, obviously enjoying my fumble.

While walking to Joey’s place I turned our conversation towards religion. Having a high intellect and no friends tends to give a guy poor social skills. It was my attempt at being romantic. Thankfully this girl would love me regardless what I did. I told her how the Jews used more books than just the Torah. Each of the sects believed in and used different books. Hence you get the Dead Sea Scrolls. Among the other scriptures there is a book that only a rabbi or higher level of priest are allowed to read. In this book there are actually rules for having sex. The first and most important rule that must never be broken is that the woman must have at least one orgasm before the man is allowed to disrobe. After explaining this I told her that we are going to do this properly and that she was going to experience Jewish sex.

When we got there it was none to romantic. The apartment was a little grungy. Joey and Amy were already there and ordered pizza for the four of us. We all wanted to eat ASAP so we could get right to bed.

By the time the pizza was done Joey and Amy were on the couch necking heavily. It was obvious that Patty was nervous and didn’t know what to think about the show being put on by Joey and Amy. I wanted this to be special for Patty so to ease her discomfort I turned her away from my friends, lightly kissed her forehead and asked her if she would rather be in the bedroom. Being so nervous the best she could reply was to slowly nod her head yes.

I took her by the hand kissed it then slowly walked her to the bedroom. She stood transfixed looking at the bed. Not wanting to push her I stood behind her and started off slowly nibbling the back of her neck and her ears. Basically any erogenous zone my lips could reach in that position. To add to her enjoyment I took a cherry cough drop from my pocket and put it in my mouth. It adds to her sensitivity of the nibbling I was doing and I wanted the effects of the cough drop to be in full swing before I got her naked.

As I reached for the hem of her shirt she turned her head to look at me. We kissed lightly at first. As she slowly parted her lips I snuck my tongue into her mouth. I do not know how long the kiss lasted but it was a while. The entire time I was feeling up her perfectly flat tummy. Just before our lips parted I passed the cough drop into her mouth.

She takes the cough drop and I lift her shirt above her head. Before the shirt is out of the way I have moved in front of her and am taking the cough drop back. This time instead of nibbling her neck and ears I am lightly licking then breathing on them. This lightly coats her erogenous zones with alcohol from the cough drop then the breath causes it to evaporate. She shivers and a moan escapes her lips. She can no longer hide her arousal as she can not stop panting. I continue my assault of all her erogenous zones above the shoulders as my hands wonder over her back. I know she wants me to move on but I am deliberately making her frustrated. I want her to build up so the first orgasm I give her will be the best she ever has. I am going to ruin her for any other guy. She said she wanted to be mine and she is going to be.

We start kissing again passing the cough drop between us as I undo her bra and slide it off her shoulders. She takes her arms off my back for the first time since she lost her shirt and lets the bra hit the floor. As we kiss I lift her in my arms. I move over to the bed and gently place her in the centre of itd. I lay beside her. The entire time our lips never part.

Now that we are on the bed I slowly work my kissing down the sensitive skin between her breasts leaving them nice and wet with alcohol from the cough drop. I then start working the underside of her lovely breasts. She cant keep still and has reached up to play with her nipples. I can’t have that. I need her to know this is all me.

I take her hands and interlock our fingers as lovers sometimes do. I keep her hands beside her shoulders as I lick each nipple. I make sure they get a healthy does of slobber. With her hands restrained and the alcohol strategically placed I start by giving her one last kiss on the top of each breast. I look her in the eyes giving her an evil grin. I then start by lightly blowing on the alcohol between her breasts then circle under the left one. I take another breath and once again go between but this time circling right. Her back is arched. Now I go in for the kill. I blow on her nipples and she starts to scream and shaking having a mini orgasm without me even touching her.

This is taking longer than I originally planned so I let go of her left hand while she is having problems thinking straight and I get another cough drop. I then let got of her other hand so that our fingers are no longer interlocked. We are now holding both hands again but without interlocking fingers.

I slowly work my way down to her navel kissing as I go but not letting her hands free. She has the cutest little navel. I circle it with my tongue then lounge my tongue right in. Her head is flopping from side to side. I then blow on her navel and watch her back arch again.

I look up and see Amy standing in the door with her hands furiously working over her oversized cunt. I laugh inwardly as I know Joey just couldn’t last and I have yet to remove any of my clothing.

By now Patty is begging, chanting a mantra, “ Oh please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me now please.” I laugh and calmly say, “Not now princes. You may have cum but you have not properly cum yet. I can not take my pants off until you do.”

I see Amy’s eyes bug out and see her quietly say “fuck,” as she shivers and slides down to the floor. At the same time in a much louder voice Patty screams, “Fuck that, Fuck me now.”

I ignore her. I want her to build up even more so I kiss all around her pussy. My tongue darts along the sensitive skin between inner thigh and her pussy and I lightly blow on it wanting the alcohol sensation to last. I see her shaking and her head is once again flopping from side to side and this is when I go in for the attack. I put a lot of extra slobber onto my tongue. Then I start at her perineum and lick up through the centre of her vagina. As I do this I am exhaling hard through my nose. This way she gets the sensation of my tongue at the same time as the alcohol works its magic. Just as my tongue lifts off her clit at the end of my swipe of the tongue she screams louder than any banshee ever has. Her back is arched in the extreme and she is shaking. About 20 seconds after my tongue left her clit her back relaxes enough for her to hit the bed but she is still shaking. I finally let go of her hands as she passes out.

Joey heard the scream and ran into the room. He can not decide who to look at Patty lying limp or me sitting there fully clothed. As his head keeps turning like he is watching a tennis match I tell him to fuck off and let me have sex with Patty in peace. He shakes his head and leaves.

I start taking off my cloths. I am about to take off my underwear when she comes to. Still not with it enough to string two words together but she has the biggest shit eating grin on her face. I am waiting for her to fully come around. I start playing with her little cunny. I look at her and say, “Now that you are warmed up do you want to start.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.