Turn About Is Fair Play - Cover

Turn About Is Fair Play

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the original beginning of MCL. I posted it here to see if it or MSC would be better received. MSC won out, so it is getting most of my attention. I am rewriting TAFP as MCL and posting it raw, unedited and unproofread.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Jr high is where I started to relearn my morals, eventually let go of the fighter side of me and got in touch with the lover in me.

Here is where we get to grade 9 shop class. There were no girls here. As I mentioned before I was a bit of an over achiever. I read all my dad’s old navy marine engineering books. I knew everything there was to know about a 12 cylinder opposed piston diesel engine. Do not worry if you do not know what that is. Few mechanics know. The point is I knew all there was to know about some of the most complex engines there is. I get to shop class and I am confused because I never seen something so simple.

After a couple days I figured it out and the rest of the class was a waste of time for me. Fortunately I was able to help the teacher. He starts teaching the cycle of an internal combustion engine. From what I learnt he is teaching it in such a boring way a teen has little hope of remembering it. After his explanation the only thing I could say was, “WOW.” He thought I was confused until I stated how he taught an overly complex way of looking at it.

I said, “You probably can’t get away with teaching it like this but let me explain some life lessons that apply to the cycle of an internal combustion engine.”

He told me to go for it.

I replied,” Yes it is Intake, Compression, Power and Exhaust but that is boring. The military relates it to sex. Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow. That is the way the engine goes. Think of your girlfriends. If you want sex you can not just ram it in there, have your fun and leave because if you do that she will leave and never put out again. First you have to get her in the mood.

1) Suck or intake: The engine stars out slowly sucking air in and speeds up to take it in much quicker. To get your girl in the mood you need to suck face. You do not just dive in and rape her tonsils. You slowly start out nibbling an ear. Maybe migrate to the neck. Place your hands on a respectable place. Squeezing the nice bits is for later. As you entice her slowly speed up going to places that gets her heart going until you are sucking face. That is Suck

2)Squeeze or compression: Do not stop sucking just because you moved on to squeezing. The momentum of the engine causes the intake/sucking to continue even after the compressing starts. Once again this starts out slow. Migrate your hand down and lightly squeeze her ass. If she likes it then the suck faze is ending explore more. Squeeze her breast start lightly. Work to a harder squeeze. Listen to her engine purr. If she stops purring you have too much compression and it might put her off or in other words too much compression blows up an engine. Once you have her purring for a while squeezing her chest it is time for the main part of the squeezing. Just remember a girl is not made of steel like an engine. Be careful what you do. All girls get wet but not all get soaked. What you look for is the same thing as the engine. Squeezing or compression causes heat. The compression/squeezing faze will be at its hottest as the squeezing phase ends. Just like her lower bits will radiate a lot of heat when she is ready for the next faze.

3) Bang or power: Now she is ready for you to bang her. Remember like all the other fazes this starts out slow then goes strong. As with the engine the spark goes off and the fuel ignites adding more compression or squeezing. Try using your hands a little harder. Squeeze her chest a little more or come into contact with her clit instead of massaging next to it. Again here she is like an engine. Listen to an engine and you will know if it is having a problem. Start with a little power and as she gets comfortable give her more. As with the engine if you give it all at once you will hurt her.

4) Blow or exhaust: This is extremely important. If the exhaust doesn’t go in the right place you blow up your engine. Be sure to blow your load in the right place or she may blow up and you will never get to practice the engine cycle with her again.”

I was surprised that he let me give the entire lesson. At the end of the course everybody got 8/8 on that question for the final. I am sure a few of their girlfriends benefited as well.

Unfortunately getting in touch with the inner lover and letting go of the fighter had as many down sides as it did up. I am not saying lovers do not fight it is just the motivation is different and a lover often uses other tools.

The start of grade 12 I was no longer a bully. I had calmed down and was just trying to figure out who I was. I would spend most of my lunch in the weight room working out. One day a group of girls that do not normally work out at lunch decided they were going to try it out. It was a rather large group of seniors. Some were the popular crowd but most were nobodies.

One of the girls, Patty was unpopular. She wasn’t really hated. She would occasionally get picked on because she was a “but her face.” You know the type. Hot body but her face. She never got a date because most guys couldn’t get over the face.

Unfortunately most of the guys there were from my village and they were the biggest assholes around. The girl was there for all of 5 minutes before they started picking on her. Unfortunately these losers do not know when to quit. They really started in on her and to my surprise the popular girls tried standing up for her. I hate seeing bullies like this. I do not stand up right away though. I believe in letting a person try to stand up for themselves. How else are they ever going to learn to defend themselves? Admittedly some of the stuff they were saying was true but to pick on somebody until they fall to the floor crying is not acceptable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.