Maddie and Max; Psychic Twins and Their Dark Experiences - Cover

Maddie and Max; Psychic Twins and Their Dark Experiences

Copyright© 2019 by Celtic Countess

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Maxima and her twin sister Madigan discover some frightening truths about themselves as they watch their world collapse around them. Maddie is telepathic and Max has visions of the future and the past.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   First  

I am roused from my deep dreamless sleep by Maddie’s insistent voice inside my head.

“Max!” Maddie hisses in my head.

“Maddie?” I whisper out loud as I reach out to the other side of the bed, expecting her similar form to be there and instead I find Fynn instead. When I open my eyes, I see him watching me knowingly. Flushing guiltily, I drop my gaze and try to scoot to the other side of the bed only to find myself pinned under Fynn with my wrists in one of his hands above my head.

“I’m sorry Maddie!” I reply to her using our private mental connection. “I said your name out loud and must have woke up Fynn.”

“It’s ok, Max.” She reassures me before I feel her fear soar and her connection with me is suddenly blocked. Gaius must have caught her trying to communicate with me.

Fynn draws my attention back to him when he parts my legs and lies his naked body against mine. Struggling to pull my wrists from his grip I completely freak out when I feel his hard length pressing into me intimately. Terrified he is going to rape me right here and now I buck and writhe under him until I completely exhaust myself. He patiently waits until I stop struggling and smiles down at me as he lowers his head towards me, his expression dark and sensual.

He moves his lips across mine softly but I clamp mine tightly against him, refusing to open to his probing tongue. Squeezing his hand around my wrists he continues to move his lips over mine seeking entrance until it feels as if my wrists will break. I gasp at the pain as he conquers and dominates the kiss, continuing to crush my wrists until I finally submit and graze my lips over his.

He groans and instantly loosens his hold on my wrists causing me no more pain as he coaxes a reaction from me with his mouth. I attempt to breath as I try to quell the nausea that his touch brings me and respond enough to please him, praying he will stop short of taking my virginity.

Tears are steadily trickling down into my hair as he explores every crevice of my mouth with his tongue, making me want to puke.

Raising his head, he gazes down at me for several seconds, his expression heated from our kiss.

“If you attempt to escape, I will punish you by taking your innocence from you brutally.” He threatens me. “Your virginity is mine to claim, but how I take it is completely up to you, little one. I can be gentle or I can be a beast.”

I can do nothing but stare up at him mutely at his declaration. Having felt Maddie’s pain from her brutal assault by Gaius I am frozen in fear as I dread what Fynn will do to me.

Rolling onto his side he pulls me back against him so he is spooning me from behind with his arm around my waist. Grateful that he didn’t decide to attack me tonight I breath a sigh of relief as I try desperately to relax back into sleep.

Sleep evades me as I listen to Fynn’s even breathing telling me that he is fast asleep. I lie perfectly still too afraid to move lest I wake him up.

It feels like forever until Fynn rouses himself from sleep and slips from the bed, hopefully believing me to still be asleep. He uses the bathroom, dresses, and leaves the room all without checking on me once.

I slip into the bathroom quietly so I can shower and wash his touch from my skin.

I am under the hot scalding water until my skin is red and sore. There is a white sundress on the bed when I step back in the bedroom and I look around in surprise, but see no one there.

The bed is neatly made and a small table across the room has a carafe of orange juice with a glass on it as well. I put on the white sundress and frown with anxiety when I cannot find a bra or panties anywhere. My stomach clenches when I realize that Fynn most likely did it on purpose.

I am sipping on my orange juice on the small balcony that looks down on the side yard with the tall chain link fence on the border of the property when I notice movement.

A large muscular blonde man is standing there watching me on the balcony. He looks to be about the same size as Fynn with the same bodybuilder physique. His blonde hair hangs down to his shoulders in a messy sort of windswept fashion and pushed off his face. I cannot really make out his facial features but as we are staring at each other curiously I suddenly have access to his thoughts and I am so stunned that I drop my orange juice. It crashes to the wooden balcony and shatters into a thousand pieces as I hear his one thought.

“I have found my lifemate.”

What is a lifemate and why is he on the other side of the fence watching me? He must not be welcome here which automatically endears me to him due to the treatment Maddie and I have received since arriving here.

As I gaze over at him once more, concentrating to see him better I suddenly realize he is one of the four men I have been having visions of for so many years.

I have never been able to telepathically communicate with anyone other than my sister before and I am not foolish enough to believe that it is because he is probably another werewolf, due to the fact that he is standing in the sun. I cannot communicate that way with Fynn and he is a werewolf, so why can I hear his thoughts?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.