Artist Awakens - Cover

Artist Awakens

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Agnes Taylor-Williams was about to turn the page on her grief. This is a chronicle of my wonderful mother's sexual reawakening at the age of forty-nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was getting close to fall, and I would be going back to the University to pursue my graduate degree in a couple of weeks. It had been a very eventful summer. I beat Karen at golf but only by four strokes the first time we played. That girl could read a green. The second time we played the course, she kicked my ass and has been kicking it every Thursday since then. My mother was entertaining two lovers, and my friend from high school was still single and willing to let me spend a few nights at her place. It was a summer I will never forget.

I received a call from my economics professor and counselor, Professor Phillip Rogers. I was intrigued. Professors did not habitually visit students two weeks before the commencement of classes.

I went looking for my mother and found her in the library reading. “Mom, my counselor, Professor Rogers, is coming here to talk to me tomorrow afternoon. He said he wanted to present me with a proposal and wanted to do it in person. I would like you to be here when he arrives.”

“Of course, dear. Any idea what Professor Rogers wants to see you about?”

“Not a clue.”

“Well, it can’t be anything bad, or they would have just sent a letter.”

For a man of 53, Professor Rogers was very fit and quite distinguished-looking. He always looked forward to running the 25.4-mile Boston Marathon. He once told me the only time he didn’t finish was on April 15, 2013. It broke his heart to see what happened that day. Bystanders and runners were cut down and maimed by fools who thought they could change the world or right some perceived wrong by punishing the innocent.

Professor Rogers arrived a little after three o’clock. I did the introductions and invited him into the library as my mother went to the kitchen and retrieved the refreshments she had prepared.

Professor Rogers waited for my mother to return with the snacks and was seated before revealing his reason for coming to see me, “Arthur, I have been watching you and have high regard for you as a person and student. You have shown excellent leadership, and I was impressed with how you handled yourself in your study group. I believe that you are a born educator. I’m here to offer you an associate professor position under my direction while you pursue your graduate degree. I can see that you don’t require financial assistance, but the position will greatly lessen the burden of tuition. Please, give it some serious thought.”

“I will, Professor. To be offered such a position is an honor.”

Professor Rogers stood to take his leave. I will stop by tomorrow afternoon for your answer, Arthur.”

Professor Rogers shook my hand and then turned to my mother. He grasped her hand with both of his and kissed it. “It was a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Taylor-Williams. You have a lovely home and a wonderful son. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.”

“Why, thank you, Professor Rogers. It was a pleasure to meet you, too.”

May I call you Agnes?”

“Of course ... Phillip.”

“Well, until tomorrow, Agnes”

We showed Professor Rogers to the door and watched until he drove away. I turned to my mother, “I believe he was flirting with you.”

My mother smiled as she patted my cheek and walked away, “Yes, I believe he was.”

After considering Professor Rogers’s offer for a few hours, I sought my mother’s council. I already had made up my mind, but her affirmation of my decision would go a long way in relieving any doubts I might have.

Professor Rogers returned the next day. He seemed delighted that I accepted his offer.

“My dear Agnes. Now that your son has agreed to my request, I feel a celebration is in order. Would you and Arthur do me the honor of having dinner with me tonight?”

Mother gave me a look but said nothing as I cleared the path for Professor Rogers to spend time with my mother, “I’m sorry, professor, but I have a previous engagement that I’m reluctant to cancel.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.