Artist Awakens - Cover

Artist Awakens

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Agnes Taylor-Williams was about to turn the page on her grief. This is a chronicle of my wonderful mother's sexual reawakening at the age of forty-nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a couple of days since Arthur took Karen to dinner. Karen was scheduled to model for me this afternoon, and I was curious to know how her evening with Arthur went. Arthur was not very forthcoming except that he enjoyed her company, and the dinner was excellent.

We had been working for about twenty minutes before I broached the subject of her evening with Arthur. “Well, Karen, I hope everything met your expectations the other night. Did you enjoy your evening? Was the service and dinner satisfactory?”

“Oh, the dinner was excellent, and we were seated promptly. We had a very nice view of the lake.” Karen replied.

“I’ve never been disappointed when I go there.”

“Mrs. Taylor-Williams, I know you arranged the dinner because you thought Arthur and I could be more than friends. I hope you’re not terribly disappointed, but Arthur and I can never be anything but friends.”

“I’m sorry, Karen. I know Arthur can be a bit stodgy at times, but he has a good heart.”

“Oh no, Arthur was quite entertaining, a perfect gentleman, and was a pleasure to spend time with, but ... it’s just that...”

I put my brushes down and wiped my hands. I was relieved that Arthur did not offend this lovely girl. I tried to make light of my faux pas, “I’m so sorry. I guess I missed the mark with my matchmaking this time.”

Karen put down the prop she held and walked over to me in her thong. She put her hand on my arm, “I’m gay.”

I looked at her lovely face and body and realized who it was that I was depicting in my erotic drawings. I reached out with my hand and touched her cheek. “You are a very lovely girl, Karen. If I had known...” I couldn’t finish my sentence as I looked into her sparkling blue eyes.

Karen put her hand over mine, holding it to her cheek. She turned her head and kissed the palm of my hand. Still holding my hand to her cheek, she looked into my eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her lips, hoping I had not misread her intentions. Although I have never been with a woman, I deeply desired to hold this young woman in my arms.

“I have admired you for so long, Agnes. Can I call you Agnes?”

“Yes, my dear, you can. I believe I have more than a professional interest in you at this moment.”

“Then let’s make the most of this moment.”

Karen’s arms went around me as she pressed her nearly naked body against me. My arms went around her as I felt the lithesome muscles of her naked back. Another kiss, and I breathed in deeply as we clung to each other.

Karen unbuttoned my smock and enough buttons on my blouse to expose my bra-covered breasts. I pushed my chest out, and my head bent back as I started to breathe in quick, gasping breaths as she kissed my chest and cleavage. “Get your robe, my dear. We certainly don’t want Arthur walking in on us unannounced again.”

Karen smiled, “No, we certainly don’t want that.”

I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she retrieved and put on her robe. I held my hand out to Karen and led her out of the studio into the main house and my bedroom. I stood feeling emotionally out of my depth while holding her hand, wondering what to do next. I’m a few inches taller than Karen. If I hadn’t bent over, she would have had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss me. My arms again went around her and held her as we kissed. Any doubts melted away. I wanted her in ways that I never wanted a man. I wanted to keep her safe so nobody could ever hurt her.

“Is this your first time with another woman, Agnus?”

“Yes, it is. Although I have thought about what it would be like.”

“We can cuddle and kiss if that is all you are comfortable with. I have admired you since the first time I modeled for you.”

I put my hand on Karen’s cheeks and kissed her lips. “I want to experience this. I have fantasized about what it would be like to be with another woman. I didn’t realize it until our first kiss, but I believe I have made love to you in my fantasies.”

“I’ve thought about what a moment like this would be like so many times. I never thought it would be more than that, just me pining for an unreachable woman.” Karen removed her robe and stood before me in her thong as she unbuttoned my blouse. “Let’s get in bed, Agnus.”

“Yes, we should do that.” I barely noticed removing my clothes. My eyes never left the lovely woman as she removed her robe and pulled back the cover on my bed. Karen stood by the bed in just her thong as I removed my slacks and wore nothing but my panties. She smiled held out her hand inviting me to join her. I was nervous but excited as I took her hand and we got in bed.

Karen pressed against me and kissed me forcefully. I found myself holding her tighter and returning her kiss with a passion I didn’t realize I could have for a woman. I welcomed her hands as they roamed over my body before she gently touched and explored between my legs. I was quivering with anticipation as Karen kissed her way past my belly button. She looked up at me and put her fingers in the waistband of my panties. I lifted my hips. None of my fantasies could have prepared me for that first kiss and lick of her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.