Artist Awakens - Cover

Artist Awakens

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Agnes Taylor-Williams was about to turn the page on her grief. This is a chronicle of my wonderful mother's sexual reawakening at the age of forty-nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Knowing Derrick was coming over to model for my mother and the graphic image of them together still fresh in my mind, I figured I had better make myself scarce. It was a sunny day, so I called one of my friends and arranged to meet him at the country club for a round of golf. After playing nine holes, we headed to the clubhouse for a couple of beers. Even though I knew Derrick was scheduled to model until four o’clock, I was reluctant to go home. I looked at my watch, and it was after five o’clock. I invited my friend to have dinner with me. At six-thirty my friend said he had to go. I figured it was safe to head home. I would avoid going anywhere near the studio until my mother told me it was safe.

When I arrived home a little after seven o’clock, my mother was on the phone with one of her clients. “Yes, it’s ready. I sent a photo to your phone. I will ship the original out to you tomorrow. You’re welcome, Fred.”

Mom put her phone away, “Arthur, You’re back.” Mom motioned to me with her hand, “Come, come, have a glass of wine with me to celebrate.”

“You finished the commission with Derrick?”

“Yes, it went very well today. Yes, yes indeed, very well.”

My mother’s smile and the bubbly excitement in her voice told me that more than a good work session went well, “Mom, you didn’t?”

Mom’s smile grew as she poured me a glass of wine, “I’m afraid I did. I can barely believe I did that. Now they can add me to the list of women at the gym that Derrick has been to bed with.”

I took the offered wine, “Did everything go as you expected? Did you enjoy it?”

My mother seemed to light up as she answered me, “Arthur, it was glorious. What forty-nine-year-old woman would not want to take a strapping twenty-seven-year-old stud to bed?” Mom looked amused as she added, “Or in her studio, for that matter?”

“Please, Mom, don’t remind me of that day.” Now that my mother had gotten over the distress of that inauspicious day, I knew she would tease me for the rest of my life. My mother’s erotic illustrations made it quite clear she might consider pleasuring a man in such a manner, and in the abstract, it was acceptable to me that she would perform such an act with a lover. What was unsettling was the image that was burned into my brain that afternoon when I walked into her studio unannounced and was confronted with the reality of seeing my mother on her knees sucking a cock.

My mother continued describing Derick’s attributes, “Derick belies his rough appearance. He is a sweet, gentle man and a very good lover.”

“So I imagine that fulfilled a number of your fantasies.”

“Yes, and quite nicely, I might add.” Mom took a sip of her wine and looked quite pleased with herself.

“Will you be seeing him again?” I asked.

Mom set her wine glass down and looked thoughtful, “He did express a desire to see me again, and I believe I will allow it.” My self-confident mother, who I never saw show indecision or doubt in her life choices, suddenly looked unsure of herself. “You don’t think I’m being a foolish old lady, do you? What would your father think of me?”

I took my mother’s hand. “No, Mother, I don’t think you’re being foolish. As far as dad is concerned, I would not be surprised if he was up there helping plan your next seduction of that young man.”

Mom could not help but grin, “That old fox would take great delight in seeing me in such a state.”

“Yes, he would. Yes, he would.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.