The Wife's Fantasy Became Reality - Cover

The Wife's Fantasy Became Reality

Copyright© 2019 by jayjay

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nicole and her husband eric have tried everything sexual. But now Nicole can't stop fantasizing about became a hooker after a little bit of persistence Eric agrees.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

The next day Nicole went in to town and brought herself a bright red corset with red stockings and got a spray on tan (which looked amazing.) Then she got herself some big hoop earrings. I couldn’t wait to get her home and see the outfit on and get first go. So once we got home she got changed into her new clothes, she had even picked up a tiny black skirt that seemed to cover nothing. I was so hard I grabbed her bent her over and grabbed her hair and started pounding away. As I fucked her she uttered “this is how Alex is going to fuck you later, your going to be his dirty little cock whore.” My cock seemed to get harder at the thought of that happening. Nicole screamed in delight as I went deeper than I’ve been before. My wife screamed as I came deep inside her.

After we both sat on the sofa Nicole said “that was amazing you know what would make it better is if all your friends came inside me to and I got pregnant but not know who that dad is.” I agreed as that was a real turn on for me. We talked about her sister for a while but Nicole said she wasn’t coming today so we just waited for my friends to arrive. My heart was pounding when they arrived, especially when Alex came in dressed in a nice suit. ( I’d never been attracted to another man until I met Alex.) “Oh look baby your lovers all dressed up for you. Hope you are going to show him how much you appreciate that.” Nicole said.

I smiled. Nicole than told everyone about them all cuming inside her so she could get pregnant with someone’s child, all the guys agreed and one said “now that’s what I call a whore.” with that we all went upstairs. Nicole went in to our room and Alex dragged me into the spare room (which was just a mattress on the floor.) Alex said “your all mine tonight boy and I brought plenty of lube and a ball gag we don’t want people to here you screaming like a little bitch do we.” He handed me the ball gag and I place it in my mouth while he lube up his cock, he then told me to get on all fours while he lived up my ass. I could hear my wife’s muffled screams coming from the next room as the bed banged against the wall. And here I was on all fours ready to let my best friend take my virgin ass.

Alex grabbed hold off both sides of my ass and slowly slid inside me, I could feel my knees go weak as I let out a whelp. “I hope you know your ass belongs to me know no-one else it’s mine and your my bitch and do as I say.” Alex said as he went harder and deeper inside me. He fuck my ass for at least two hours and during that I came twice without my cock being touched. Then he pushed me on to the mattress and told me to stay there and keep the gag on until everyone was gone. So Alex called all the guys I heard them all go downstairs and out the door, I waited for a couple of minutes as I thought Alex was coming back up but it seemed he got what he wanted and left.

So I got up removed the gag left the room and went downstairs, I checked all the rooms just incase Alex was having a drink or something but there was no sign of him so I locked the door and went to lay in bed with Nicole who was fast asleep after serving all the guys her pussy was filled with cum and it was red raw from all the cocks. So I laid next too her and eventually fall asleep, until Nicole woke me up in the morning asking me how was my first time and to go to the shop and buy pregnancy test for her. So I told her what happened and she giggled and said “I guess your a gay whore for you new man then. Next time ask for money.” “No I am not a gay whore for anyone or anything, it was a one time thing and that’s all.” I replied. She just smiled.

I went to the shop to pick up the pregnancy test then took them home to Nicole i asked if she was going to do take one now but she said it was best to wait a few days. I said okay and we spent that day just me and her relaxing and watching movies as none of the guys turned up that day or the next even though I had messaged them but most of them said they was busy or didn’t reply which was weird and I hadn’t heard from Alex since that night either. Was my wife’s fantasy over already?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.