The Wife's Fantasy Became Reality - Cover

The Wife's Fantasy Became Reality

Copyright© 2019 by jayjay

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicole and her husband eric have tried everything sexual. But now Nicole can't stop fantasizing about became a hooker after a little bit of persistence Eric agrees.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

As I took Alex’s cock as deep as I could, I looked at my wife and the sweat glistening on her milky white skin and her long brown her swaying every time Rick pushed harder. I was having so much fun sucking Alex I didn’t want to stop but had to because Rick had finished with Nicole and wanted to try out my sucking skills for himself. Alex suggest that we went upstairs so everyone could be more comfortable, we all agreed and went to the bedroom Alex pushed Nicole on to the bed and spread her legs wide then took off his trousers and proceeded to climb on top of Nicole and push his big cock inside her as he did Nicole let out a load scream of pleasure. So then every so often Alex would pull out and then go back in just to hear her scream. Lee told me to get on my knees as it was his turn next to use my mouth so I did. Lee chuckled and said “you suck better than my wife maybe I will cum round more often.”

Alex was pounding Nicole’s pussy for at least an hour. When he finished I couldn’t help but look at his big cock covered in Nicole’s love juice and the cum dripping on the bed and floor wishing it was in my mouth. Lee pulled his cock out my mouth and went straight to Nicole while I sucked Ryan imaging I still had Alex’s cock inside my mouth. Lee didn’t last as long as Alex he said it was because I sucked him so good. Ryan had his turn with Nicole and once they all finished Nicole said to me “come and get your cream pie while its still warm baby.” I quickly moved over to the bed and shoved my head between her legs and started licking her out while my friends watched and said “ do we taste good, make sure you get it all you wouldn’t want Nicole to get pregnant by one of us would you?” after a while Nicole told me to stop and said I can fuck her, I know I wouldn’t last long as I could feel the pre cum in my boxers but I was still going to get my share. So I took off all my clothes and started nice and slow hoping for a nice long fuck. I went to kiss Nicole and she pushed me away and said “your mouth only to be used for sucking cock and eating cream pie.” I shot my load straight after that and my friends threw the money on the bed.

I pulled my trousers up and let my friends out as Alex left he whispered in to my ear “maybe next time I can just have fun with you while everyone else fucks Nicole.” I smiled in agreement. Then I locked the door and went back upstairs and told Nicole what Alex said. Nicole replied with “ well as soon as you got your lover you won’t be needing my sister now. And you obviously love cum more they way you are it out my pussy, you know I can’t get pregnant while I have the implant in my arm.” I just shrugged my shoulders and said “ well I was just having fun like you said I would.” Nicole said “i am only joking around with you if you and my sister want each other you can. And with this forty pound I am going to buy some more sexy clothes for you and your friends to enjoy next time they come round.” I agreed then we both went to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.