The Wife's Fantasy Became Reality - Cover

The Wife's Fantasy Became Reality

Copyright© 2019 by jayjay

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nicole and her husband eric have tried everything sexual. But now Nicole can't stop fantasizing about became a hooker after a little bit of persistence Eric agrees.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

My name is Eric and my wife’s name is Nicole we have been married for ten years, and even though we have a exciting and fun sex life. But one night we was discussing fantasies and Nicole told me about hers which was for her to be a whore and for me to be her pimp. I was taken back at first but the more I thought about it the more it turned me on. A few days later she brought up the fantasy again and she seemed more keen than before. Telling me I can dress her in a mini skirt, boob tube thigh high boots and I could choice who she sleeps with and when she does it.

After that she brought up the fantasy every day so I said “what do I get out of this if I agree to it?” Nicole replied with “well maybe I could get my little sister Kim to come and have fun with you, and maybe you could help me pleasure the guys. Don’t act like you wouldn’t like that especially your best mate Alex I seen your eyes light up that day when I spilled my drink on him and he had to take his trousers off. I think you got more excited than I did.” I blushed as I said “ I wasn’t excited I was shocked as his cock was so large.” Nicole just smiled.

The next day Nicole asked if I agreed to making her fantasy real. I said “okay but if I don’t enjoy it can we not do it all the time.” “okay but I think you will love it, especially if Kim agrees to come have fun with you as well.” Nicole replied. So that afternoon I picked out Nicole’s clothes to wear which was a short leather mini skirt, a see though boob tube and some thigh high boots with 6 inch heels I told her she would need underwear. Then I told her to put on some bright red lipstick and I would invite four of my friends round that I know would be willing to pay to have sex with her. I put on the text message that me and Nicole would really like it if they could come round.

Was about a hour later when they arrived I open the front door to let them in then told them to go in to the front room, while Nicole sat on the sofa. Once everyone was in the front room Nicole got everyone a drink and some snacks. It was another few hours until Alex finally asked “ I am just wondering why Nicole is dressed like that has she got a new job as a hooker?” “ well it’s funny you should say that as me and Nicole was wondering if you would help her with a fantasy where you pay me to have sex with her, if not it’s okay.” I said. My mates where more than happy to help.

I told them it would be ten pound each then I chose who she would have first out of my four friends. First was Rick, second Alex, third Lee then Ryan was fourth. Nicole said “ how about you help keep your friends hard and ready for me with your mouth just like you said you would.” Then Alex said “ it’s okay I know you’ve always wanted my cock.” Then he unzips his fly and pulls out his hard cock.

As Rick goes into Nicole’s pussy I open my mouth for Alex’s cock...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.