Gem and Jana - Cover

Gem and Jana

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an alternate, slightly more plausible version of "Please Uncle George" The two main girls have the same name, but different personalities. In fact, pretty much everything is different.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

I woke up in the deepest, darkest part of the night. I smiled like the cat who swallowed the canary. I had given a real man my virginity and he had made me so glad to be a woman! My pussy definitely felt well used, but not sore. George’s spunk was still leaking out of me and making a big wet spot on the sheet. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I peed and washed my pussy. The thick wavy hair on my head was duplicated by a bush I had to constantly trim back to keep it from escaping my swimming suit or even the cotton schoolgirl panties I still wore. I had an epiphany about being a sexy woman at that moment. I decided that it might excite George if I shaved off my pubic hair completely, so I looked like a pre-teen girl, at least between my legs. Being willing to do something a little inconvenient and potentially a little uncomfortable to arouse and please my man was what a woman who wanted her love affair to last would do. I figured if George had been flirting with Jana since she was a pre-teen, he’d probably get really excited if my pussy was smooth and hairless.

When I got back in bed I couldn’t believe how good it felt to wrap myself around George. I thought about everything that had happened today. I already felt married. I wanted to make love to my man, please him, sleep in his bed, and take care of him. I didn’t feel like a sinner. I didn’t feel guilty. I didn’t feel like God could judge me for making love, let alone condemn me and send me to hell.

George woke up and stretched. I took his right hand and pressed it against one of my breasts. He gently kneaded my firm mounds and my nipples popped up, fully hardened. I moaned softly, “Baby that feels so good. I’m yours now Georgie. Love me any way you want to and any time you want to.”

George chuckled, “I’m glad it was good for you sweetie.”

I evaluated my feelings and realized I wanted George to fuck me NOW! I decided it would be better to show him with my actions than to ask. I reached down and fondled his soft dick. It felt nice in my hand, although it was messy and sticky with our combined sex juices. I pulled the duvet back so I could see his cock. It wasn’t getting hard instantly like it did before. I decided that must one of those things that were different about an older man. I wanted his penis fully hard so he’d have to fuck me before he could go back to sleep. I kissed down his tummy and before I really thought about what I was doing, I was licking the head of his cock. I noticed that my vaginal fluids were stronger smelling and tasting than when they were fresh on his lips when he kissed me. It wasn’t nasty though. His semen was stronger tasting and smelled stronger too. I didn’t mind it though. If I had to lick up his whole load to get him hard again I was fully prepared to do that. It only took me about five minutes to get his prick hard again. I imagine when I learn to suck cock better it won’t take so long.

I knelt over George’s body. I raised up and slotted the head of his cock in my gash. I rubbed the head over my clit until I came, then I eased myself down his shaft until I had all of his length inside me. I used my thigh muscles to ride up and down on his rigid pole. I came again, and I grinned because my orgasm happened even quicker than before. My grin got wider as I realized I was cumming even harder than I did our first time.

George said, “Honey, I might not be able to cum again. If you feel like you have had enough orgasms for a while, it would be OK for us to go back to sleep.”

I giggled and said, “You are my man now, and if it takes a while to make you squirt, that’s fine with me.”

George frowned and said, “Please stop if your pussy gets sore. I don’t want you to peel all the skin off my pecker either, baby.”

I stopped thinking and just rode George’s cock so I could cum as many times as I could. When I got to that delicious place where my body felt like it was reduced to a sticky liquid, I started doing Kegels on his dick, trying to milk the phallus buried so deeply inside me. I started telling him how much I loved having his cock inside me. Then I said, “Can I call you daddy? You make me feel warm and safe and loved, just like my daddy made me feel, but better because you fuck my horny little cunt and make me cum until I’m cross-eyed. Sperm me daddy. Get your daughter pregnant. You know you want to knock up your little girl. You are such a dirty daddy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little slut daughter and make me moan and scream and cum all over my daddy’s big prick.”

George shot off when I had him as deep inside me as possible. It hurt a little to have the head of his cock ramming my cervix, but it was one of those things I understood more and more as I got older and had more experience fucking George: Sometimes it hurts SO good.

I was worn out and collapsed on top of George. We went to sleep with his dick still inside me. My hips stayed centered on top of his pelvis and even after his dick got soft, the head and a couple inches stayed inside me. I felt really sexy and like this was what married sex was all about. I knew I had pleased my man better than any other woman could, and I was damn proud of myself for figuring out what to do with very little information and zero experience.

In the morning we were both a little stiff from sleeping in an unusual position, but we felt great. George had a morning hardon and he seemed really happy about it. He told me it had been at least a year since his dick had got hard on its own. George fucked me through ten hard orgasms, then he went to the bathroom and drained his bladder. His boner went down, but a few strokes of my hand brought him back to full hardness. He showed me how to do doggy style. I liked the way it felt if he really slammed his cock into me. I came four more times before George squirted inside me. I didn’t even have to do any dirty talking to make him pop.

We took a shower together, got dressed, and went down to breakfast. May looked at me and said, “I can see you are happy you aren’t a virgin this morning. How about you, George? Did you get the pressure relief you wanted?”

George looked like he was thinking carefully about what he said. He gave a little smile and said, “I think Gem and I are really compatible. I think both of us are going to get what we need from this arrangement. How did you sleep, May?”

May said, “I’m used to having company in bed, but I suppose I could get used to not having you snore in my ear.”

My brother and Jana were both looking uncomfortable, so I decided not to ask any questions in front of other people.

We packed up and drove home. I got a part-time job as a cashier at one of May’s businesses and I moved in with them. Auntie May was usually working but she came home to sleep. She didn’t seem too jealous, even when I came exceptionally hard and was really loud. She did seem to get irritated if I woke her up, so I tried hard to be quiet when I came if she was sleeping. Since he was seventy, George and I only made love once or twice a day, so it was pretty easy to schedule around Auntie May. If he’d been a young man, I could imagine us screwing four or five times a day. When I was feeling really sexy during my period, I could imagine weekends where we never got out of bed and couldn’t keep count of how often we came.

Uncle George helped me shave my bush completely off, then he used the heavy-duty IPL machine at one of their salons to keep my pubic hair from coming back. I called Uncle George “Daddy” most of the time, and we did a lot of age play and some cosplay. After six months together, Uncle George seemed stronger and healthier. He was able to fuck me hard for quite a long time, when I wanted that. He also was able to fuck me twice, most days. He was really skillful and I felt completely satisfied, but I did daydream about being his cum slut and taking all his loads when he was eighteen and could jerk off eight times in twenty-four hours.

I don’t know how I didn’t get pregnant sooner. We were fucking every day, usually twice a day, Uncle George was cumming inside my pussy, and we weren’t using any kind of birth control. I’m pretty sure both of us wanted me to get pregnant. I don’t think either of us was stupid enough to just ignore something like birth control. The funny thing was that Auntie May really wanted a baby, but in seven years of unprotected sex, just like Uncle George and I were having, Auntie May never got pregnant. When my period was late, I peed on a stick and confirmed I was knocked up. I was afraid Auntie May would be really jealous and bitchy that it only took six months for Uncle George to get me pregnant. The exact opposite happened. I promised Auntie May that she could treat my first baby like it was hers. I knew Uncle George would want to impregnate me more than once unless there was a medical reason I shouldn’t get pregnant, so even if Auntie May took my first baby and moved away, we’d still have plenty of babies to love.

I was talking to Jana on Messenger all the time. It turned out that she wanted my brother to take her virginity when we were at the resort but he seemed to hesitate and fumbled with taking off her clothes, so Jana got scared and ended up sleeping in the other bed in the hotel room. Jana had two different boyfriends during the six months after our trip. She stayed a virgin because of fear of pain, but she learned how to be a sweeter girl. Auntie May gave permission for Jana to visit us over a long holiday weekend. I was having some morning sickness problems and I thought it might help Uncle George to have a girl around the house who was eager to handle his morning wood. Especially a girl who could devour his cock and not feel like up-chucking.

We all went to bed together the first night. I asked George to make love to Jana with me in the bed to help her keep calm and not get scared. Jana and I were making out and we got carried away, acting like we were going to jump on top of each other. That got Uncle George really hard and very excited. Since I’d been fingering Jana, she was wet and eager for some kind of relief.

George used the same move on Jana that he did with me our first time. He got her really hot and impatient. She was already begging him to stick his dick in her when Uncle George was only about half done with foreplay. Jana was on her back on the bed. I held her hands above her head and held them down. Uncle George worked on her breasts until she was squirming like a wild woman. Uncle George went down on her and had her cumming in just a few minutes. I thought Jana was more than ready and that George should hurry up and fuck her, but he put me on my back, put Jana’s pussy over my mouth and pushed her face down into my pussy. He didn’t give us time to think, so we got busy eating each other in that sixty-nine position. Uncle George got behind Jana and shoved his cock in her cunt while she was cumming from my tongue on her clit. He rammed his dick all the way inside her. I don’t know if her hymen was already torn or was thin and easy to break but losing her virginity didn’t seem to hurt Jana at all. He fucked her hard and with the combination of his prick and my tongue, Jana was cumming so hard it made her scream so loud that Auntie May came to see what was going on.

I was a little shocked when she started talking dirty to Jana and telling George to squirt her little puss full of baby makers. I guess Auntie May wanted Jana to get knocked up right away so she’d have another baby to play with. It really worried me when Auntie May started saying really dirty things to Jana, calling her a whore and all the humiliation kind of stuff you’ve seen in porn stories. I don’t like that stuff. I like to fuck because it feels good and I can use my sexy body to make a man, and now another girl, feel good and cum way better than if they were masturbating. I like to get fucked really hard, but I don’t want pain. On the Dominant/submissive scale, I’m up toward the top of the D side, so I might hold another girl down and help her get rough fucked or play raped, but I wouldn’t ever really rape another girl or help someone else to really rape her. Jana was probably over half way toward the s side of things, but we were still figuring out how to use our proclivities to make sex better.

It seemed like Jana got pregnant the day after she turned fourteen. She’s taller than I am. She has fatter thighs than I do, her tits are bigger than mine and they jiggle if she doesn’t wear a bra. I’m still an A cup, while she’s a C cup. Of course, pregnancy is going to change that. Most of the time I think George fucks me more enthusiastically. But now it’s kind of irrelevant because we are both addicted to fucking him and we are both carrying a baby George put inside us. Pregnancy has made both of us really horny, so we both fuck George so passionately, it inspires him to give us his all every time we make love.

We did get the king bed so we could actually get some sleep with three of us in the bed. Sometimes Auntie May even sleeps with us and watches us take care of her husband. We did some form of a threesome almost every time we had sex. George’s favorite was to put his girls in a sixty-nine and then fuck the one on top doggy style. Jana liked the way his dick goes so deep inside when he has her in that position.

I got over my morning sickness about the time Jana started having hers. I took over taking care of Uncle George’s morning wood.

Jana liked having me on my back and sitting on my face while George fucked me missionary style.

The last six months had made all the difference, and Jana showed that she understood what being a lover was all about. She shaved her pubic hair off for me because I hate pubic hair in my teeth when I’m going down on her. She moved in with us and we both tried to be a good wife to Uncle George. Jana and I like sex a lot, so there was no problem taking care of everything Uncle George needed.

When we delivered, we were only about two weeks apart. We both had beautiful little girls. Auntie May is really a great mom to both baby girls but she didn’t try to steal our babies. That made it like each of our girls had three moms. It also helped us get enough sleep to take time to exercise and be in the mood to make love.

Jana and I both think it is a lot easier for two women to take care of one man because there just aren’t enough hours in the day to do all the stuff that needs to be done in terms of cooking and cleaning and taking care of babies, and still have time and energy for good sex. Having two wives makes sure all the work gets done, but we aren’t dead tired, so we never forget to have sex, and we enjoy it to the fullest every time. We both know our sex lives wouldn’t be nearly as good if we didn’t have help from our sister wife, so we have never had jealousy problems.

Both Jana and I are nursing our babies. We both like to have George suck on our nipples. We

nurse the babies first and then Uncle George drains our breasts of any leftover milk. We’ve discovered that I can cum just from having my nipples sucked. That was really handy during the six weeks after our daughters were born. Jana gets close, but she can’t seem to let herself fall over the edge and cum. I think it may be something she can learn in time.

Jana and I made sure to get different gynecologists and pediatricians so no one will know what really goes on in our house. We are still underage, so we have to be careful not to get George caught and sent to prison. Neither of us could survive if we didn’t have George’s big cock to keep us happy. We do make love to each other a lot, but neither of us likes dildoes or vibrators. The only way we want to get penetrated, so we can get our brains fucked out, is with George’s dick.

Auntie May loves our babies like they are hers. She thinks both of us make pretty, healthy babies. She is going to want at least two more babies sometime in the future, so she wants us happy living here. She knows we couldn’t stay if Uncle George got locked up, so she has said she would take the babies for their appointments if a doctor acted suspicious. Actually, teens getting pregnant is pretty frequent in the Philippines, so we have never had a doctor act like they were curious about the baby’s father. We use private doctors and pay cash. We never whine about getting a discount, so the doctors don’t ask questions. They just seem glad we are responsible enough to get our babies their checkups and vaccinations right on schedule.

We both got IUDs inserted to make sure we didn’t get pregnant again too soon. It was difficult for me because I craved getting knocked up. I loved the feel of George’s hot cream splashing against my cervix and filling my womb, but I’m such a psychological mess, it doesn’t have the same effect as when I know I’m fertile and really can get pregnant. Jana doesn’t crave getting impregnated as intensely as I do.

We waited until I was eighteen and Jana was seventeen before we got pregnant again. This time Jana went full nympho when she conceived. I wasn’t far behind her. Our first girls were four, so they ended up spending a lot of time with Auntie May so Jana and I could spend as much time fucking Uncle George as was physically possible. He was seventy-four, and he was still strong and healthy for his age. We had both been fucking him every day since Jana came to live with us.

When we say he fucked us twice a day, it’s not quite accurate. Actually the “two” was the number of times we could make him squirt in twenty-four hours. We each gave him at least two hours of sex every day. Four hours of exercise, fucking horny teenage girls every day, made him stronger and healthier than when I’d decided Uncle George should be my first lover.

When I got pregnant the second time, I weighed the same as I did before my first baby. My breasts had swelled to a B cup and Jana’s were a very full D cup. I couldn’t be mean to a girl I was having sex with practically every day, so I helped her learn spot workouts to get rid of her chubby thighs and poochie tummy. She looked a whole lot sexier now that she was lean and toned. I’m sure it made Uncle George remember how good she looked when he first realized he wanted her. A girl likes getting fucked in ways that show her that her lover wants her more than anyone else, so I think I helped Jana and George get closer. I know her tight bod got me feeling hornier for Jana so I got really wild when we ate each other out. I was getting to be more bi the longer we were together. I think Jana always liked girls best, but she was enthusiastically fucking Uncle George every day, so I think she got to like cock better as time went by. Anyway, the three of us seemed to be really good for each other and good in bed together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.