Gem and Jana
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is an alternate, slightly more plausible version of "Please Uncle George" The two main girls have the same name, but different personalities. In fact, pretty much everything is different.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

My dad was the kind of preacher who embarrasses his family but never sees the damage he is doing because he thinks he has been called by God and is doing God’s will. That’s the most charitable way of looking at dad. A lot of people would see him as self-serving and amoral if not downright sociopathic. The lines from The Temptations’ song, “Papa Was a Rolling Stone,” seemed pretty accurate:

“Heard some talk Papa doing some storefront preachin’
Talking about saving souls and all the time leechin’
Dealing in dirt, and stealing in the name of the Lord”

Dad was a petty tyrant at home and hit my brothers when he was in his “Holy Wrath.” As a result, one of them is a scientist, working mostly alone. He is very quiet and closed off and doesn’t have any girlfriends or boyfriends. The other one is emotionally stuck in a limbo land between childhood and adolescence but with a university educated brain that attempts to function as an adult.

Dad never hit me, but when he hit mom to scare her into doing what he wanted, I made up my mind to learn to be mentally tough. If my father ever raised his hand to me, I decided I would fight back and I would leave his house immediately and permanently.

Dad gave me some obscure, unpronounceable Biblical name. To make it easier for me when I was a little girl, my mom called me Gem. She talked a lot about how I should try to be a jewel, a pearl of great price, by being good and sweet. I was thoroughly propagandized and embraced that goal for myself. All my friends say I’m really sweet, and they always call me Gem. I do try not to get jealous or begrudge other girls the attention they get. I never had feuds with other girls. While a lot of girls didn’t like my religious beliefs or my strict morals for myself, most girls did think I could be trusted and was a true friend. I do have to admit that I was a little quick to judge and label other girls. I had a very few guys I was platonic friends with. I wasn’t interested in boys. Most acted stupid, and even when puberty hit me, I wasn’t attracted. I was really ambivalent about gay boys because they wanted to be friends in the way I wanted, but dad preached that they were immoral sinners. In my heart, I felt like they shouldn’t be judged for being born different, but dad said they were going to hell for their sins. Like any kid, I thought because dad was a ‘professional,” he knew what he was talking about.

I took a part-time job so I needed as little financial support as possible from my parents. A side benefit is that I got to choose my own clothes and personal care items. I was a believer who could quote scripture with the best of them. I dressed modestly and I never saw anything about partying or promiscuity to recommend it to me, so my parents never complained about my wardrobe choices.

I guess I’m a good-looking girl. I have trouble thinking of myself as pretty, although quite a few people think I am. Being religious, I always tried to put more effort into developing my brain, personality, self-discipline, and spirituality than in dressing fashionably, let alone sexy, or trying to look beautiful. I don’t wear makeup, but I do spend some time on my hair. It is thick, with a natural wave and I usually wear it long, down to the middle of my back. My hair is really dark black and very shiny. I’m tall for a Filipina. I was lucky to have parents who gave me genes that gave me a slim but healthy body. It seems vain to talk about this, but I guess people like to be able to visualize what a girl looks like. My breasts developed later than all the other girls. My breasts are small and firm. I like that they don’t get in the way when I do athletic stuff and they aren’t jiggling around when I run. I was still wearing an A Cup bra when I graduated from Senior High School.

I think the point where the significant events that made my life really different from what I’d planned and expected came when I was fourteen. I got invited to go to a resort with my oldest brother. He worked for this old American man and his Filipina wife. She owned several businesses and she made pretty good money. She was hard working and comfortable, but not rich.

The old man has been sponsoring the daughter of one of his wife’s employees for several years. I’ll call her Jana. He buys her school supplies, uniforms, and shoes. The girl treated him like a father to show her gratitude. Since her father was dead, it seemed to work out for them to kind of role play being daddy and daughter. He was lonely because his biological kids ignored him and his wife was always working. It was school break for her so she got invited too. She was thirteen when we went on the trip. I guess the adults thought that because we were about the same age, we would get along and entertain each other.

The resort hotel had a really big swimming pool and several different kinds of water slides. There were also some metal sculptures that sprayed water down like rain at some kind of programmed interval. There were some water cannons for trying to soak each other and some giant mushroom sculptures to hide behind. The mushrooms also sprayed water at very irregular intervals, so you could get surprised and soaked if you tried to hide behind them for too long.

My brother and the old guy’s wife wanted to do stuff like ride a really, really long zip line through the jungle and one that was supposed to be the longest zip line in the world from a mountain top to the crest of a high hill. The zip line went all the way across a wide valley. The American was chubby and over seventy, so that didn’t sound like fun to him. I would have liked to ride the zip lines, but Jana said she wanted to swim and play on the slides and other water park stuff. She said her Uncle George had been teaching her to swim, and she wanted more lessons and practice. I knew I was expected to be kind of a big sister and baby sitter for Jana, so I made sure no one saw me frown when I said I’d stay too.

Uncle George was going to sit by the pool to be our required “adult supervision,” get us lunch, give Jana swimming lessons, and make sure we were safe. He went off to his hotel room to put on his swimming suit and Jana and I went to our room to put on our suits.

That was when I realized Jana and I were very different girls. We thought about things differently and we definitely wanted different things. My swimming suit was a two piece, but the bottoms covered my whole butt and were lined so there was no “camel toe.” The top covered my breasts completely and the cups were lined so if my nipples got hard, they wouldn’t show through. The fabric was sort of a knit and fairly thick, so it didn’t look like I was trying to be sexy. It wasn’t a bikini, but a swimming suit meant for covering up a teen girl’s body so she could play in the water. The navy color and the lining didn’t let anything show through. Jana’s suit was definitely a bikini. It was tiny. The top covered her nipples, but some of the upper curves of her breast seemed to swell and spill over so they were clearly on display. Her under boobs and side boobs showed up just as clearly. The bottoms of her bikini covered her crotch and butt crack, but not much more. My judgmental nature came to the surface, and I said, “Jana, you might as well go to the pool naked.”

Jana laughed and said, “I would if it made Uncle George grab me. I’ve wanted him to make love to me from before girls are supposed to have sexual desires, but he insists on being a proper and ethical gentleman. I mean, we aren’t even related, so it wouldn’t be incest! I think going naked would just get me in trouble with the pool staff and that would be more annoying than sexy for Uncle George. Do you think this bikini will get his attention and show him I’m female and sexy enough to be worth his time?”

I said, “Jana, he’s married! Girls who chase married guys always end up sad and alone. Besides, if you did get him into bed, it would be fornication and adultery, so you’d both go to hell. A short time of pleasure isn’t worth an eternity of being tormented in hell.”

Jana laughed at me. She said, “When I first started going to visit their house in Baguio, Auntie May and Uncle George would make love every single night. Most nights they would be doing it for hours and sometimes they did it all night. Auntie made lots of noises, like she really loved it. The last couple of years, there aren’t any sexy, happy noises coming from their bedroom, just snores. Before he died my daddy told me that if a couple stop having sex it is almost always the woman’s fault. I think Auntie worries too much about her businesses and isn’t taking care of Uncle George any more. He always treats her really well and he’s really sweet to her all the time. I don’t think it’s a sin to take care of a good man who isn’t getting what he needs from his wife.

I know Uncle George cares about me because of all he does to help me be able to afford to go to a good school. Mom could never afford to send me to a private school if Uncle George didn’t buy my supplies and uniforms. Even when I had growth spurts and went through several pairs of shoes in a year, he got new ones for me as soon as I need them. The great thing about Uncle George is that he never makes me get the cheapest ones. With shoes, he always gets me real leather, not plastic. He always asks me if they are comfortable to walk in, not how much they cost. It makes me feel like he thinks I’m worth more than the cheapest.

“I’d like to find out what he did to auntie for her to make all those happy noises, and I’d like to have him do those things to me. I think I’d be a much better wife for him than auntie, because I’d give him all the sexing he wants. If auntie’s happy noises are any indication, I’d love it, so there wouldn’t be any hardship doing my wifely duty any time he wanted. I’d always wear sexy lingerie and nightgowns for him, and I wouldn’t let myself turn into a butterball, like Auntie May did. I’d act slutty enough with him so he was always horny for me and I’d love to make love with him all night long. I’d make him so happy he’d want to dress me up in pretty, sexy clothes and show me off at the nicest places in town.”

For some reason that made me mad. Uncle George always treated me like I was an intelligent and worthwhile person. It seemed to me that Jana was thinking like a whore and was more interested in what she was going to get out of it than being a good lover and partner. I didn’t say anything because I was really confused at that point. I’d never liked a boy enough to want to hold hands or kiss. I’d definitely never been attracted to an old man. Now I was having these weird feelings like I wanted to be the one to make love to and take care of Uncle George. He was a really nice man, and I thought he deserved a sweet girl like me, not a mercenary minded, manipulative bitch.

I was really surprised that a thirteen-year-old was talking about sex like it was no big deal. I had no experience, but to me, giving my virginity to a man was a major life decision and the consummation of mutual desire was a very important life event. Up to that moment, I thought a couple should only have sex after the wedding ceremony. Now I wasn’t sure about anything.

Jana wiggled into her little bikini and we went out to the pool. Jana got Uncle George to go in the pool with her right away. I was pretty sure she could swim better than she was showing right now. It seemed like she was rubbing her body all over Uncle George and using the swimming lesson as an excuse to show off her breasts to him. Her tits weren’t much bigger than mine, but I admit I was jealous that she had curves spilling out of her bikini top. I could see that Uncle George’s eyes were on her body, caressing her breasts and between her legs with his gaze.

I paddled over to them acting as clumsy as I could. I grabbed Uncle George like I was afraid I’d sink. I was able to rub my breasts against his arm, his back, and his chest. When Jana let go to paddle over to the side of the pool I threw my arms around Uncle George’s neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. I pressed my swim suit covered mons tightly against his swim trunks. I grinned when I felt the hard cock his swim suit covered. I wiggled my hips until his dick was pointing straight up and I rubbed my clit against his hardness through our suits. I’d never done anything like that before. I didn’t masturbate very much because it made me feel so guilty to be committing such a terrible sin. I did get so horny sometimes that I couldn’t help myself and rubbed myself until I had an orgasm. Rubbing against Uncle George’s hardness made me feel like I would climax very quickly if I could rub against him out of the swimming pool.

Jana saw what I was doing and swam across the pool a lot more competently than she had before and she crossed the distance a lot faster than I expected. Before I could collect myself, Jana was pulling my hair and holding my head under water. She tried to make it look like she was playing, but I knew she was in battle mode. She didn’t yell at me or call me a bitch in front of Uncle George, but I knew she was thinking he was hers and I was trying to steal him. I was shocked at myself when I had to admit that’s exactly what I was doing.

Uncle George pulled Jana off of me and I caught my breath. Jana ran off in a huff. I kept my legs wrapped tightly around his body and that kept my clit rubbing against his hard cock. He looked down, into my eyes. I felt like my body was turning to hot liquid. He whispered, “Did you feel the earthquake?”

“Yes, it had to be at least a 7.0 and the vibrations went through my entire body,” I replied.

He grinned at me and asked, “So it was intentional?”

I grinned back and said, “I’m not the kind of girl to let accidents happen; especially when such important parts of our bodies are involved in the collision. Were you moved the way I was?”

He laughed and said, “You could tell I was moved, but I’m not going to do anything more about it. I’m married and you are underage.”

I heard myself say, “Usually if a couple was sexually active but they suddenly stop, it’s almost always the woman’s fault. I can tell you are a really good man, and you deserve to have a woman taking care of you. You know men stay healthy a lot longer if they have a woman keeping toxic liquids from building up in his body. If Auntie May doesn’t want to take care of you, I’d be proud to relieve the built-up pressure and drain those toxic liquids for you.”

Uncle George said, “That’s the best offer I’ve ever had, but I don’t see how I can take you up on your offer without causing a disaster of epic proportions.”

I grinned at him and said, “Can you imagine a girl smart enough to make things happen and dreams come true?”

George laughed hard and when he caught his breath he said, “I can definitely admit there are girls smarter than me. Are you telling me to leave it up to you?”

I said, “I’ve got an idea or two. If you try to instigate, your disaster prediction will almost certainly come true. If you let me be the bad guy, things may work out better for everyone. Well, everyone but Jana. You know she’s in love with you, in her way, and she’s going to be really upset if she doesn’t get you in bed. She has been wanting to give you her virginity since she was a pre-teen, so it is going to shake her world if you pick someone else. I don’t need to explain to you why you SHOULD pick someone else, do I?”

“No Gem, I understand that the ‘in her way’ is not the way I’d like,” George said.

George went to his room to get dressed for lunch and I went back to the hotel room I was sharing with Jana to try to patch things up.

She was face down on her bed, sobbing. I sat down on the edge of the bed and put a hand on her shoulder. I said, “Jana, I’m sorry. I’ve never been interested in guys before, and I fell for Uncle George so fast and so hard it really left me not knowing what to do. I know you are used to getting your way, and you are really used to having guys chase you. Uncle George is different from boys our age and Filipino males in general. He doesn’t think you guys are a good match. Your personality is so different from his and the things you want are so different, he’s already decided he won’t let you seduce him. It’s just going to cause you a lot of pain if you keep clinging to your girlhood fantasy. I know it’s been in your imagination for a long time, but Uncle George isn’t going to fall in love with you just because you wiggled your tits at him, and you aren’t going to take Auntie May’s place.”

Jana sniffled and said, “So is it a done deal? Is he going to be your lover and the answer to all your prayers?”

I laughed and said, “It’s a lot more complicated than that. I still am not sure exactly what I want. It scares me to have these new feelings that are making me act completely differently from the way I’ve always thought I should behave. George and I have to work out what we want, but we also have to find out what Auntie May wants or can put up with.”

Jana frowned and said, “I don’t think I misread Uncle George so badly. I’m pretty sure he wants to take me to bed. I think he wants me to be the dirty girl who keeps his motor running long after guys his age have given up and accepted the rocking chair.”

I nodded and said, “I agree with you. He wants you. He was stripping you naked and making love to you with his eyes when you were showing off your body this morning. The thing is, Uncle George is a thinking man, and he isn’t going to act impulsively. He told me that if he took you to bed it would end up as a disaster for everyone involved. I hope you can understand that he isn’t a man you can lead around by his dick. He is not going to do something he thinks will be bad for him, no matter how sexy you look or act. Uncle George isn’t selfish though, and one of the main reasons he won’t let you seduce him is that although he would really enjoy sex with you, he is certain it would end up making you unhappy. He is afraid you’d stay with him even though you were miserable because you know all about his third wife leaving him when he was diagnosed with cancer. He definitely doesn’t want a girl to stay with him unless it’s making her happy to be there.”

I could tell that Jana was going through different stages of grief over finding out that Uncle George wasn’t going to jump in bed with her. She was past denial, finally. Now she tried bargaining with me, asking, “Do you think we could share him and you can keep us from making each other unhappy?”

I said, “I’m not omnipotent or omniscient, so I can’t always fix everything. I think we would end up with three miserable people instead of two unhappy ones. Maybe in a few years, things might let the three of us be together. I know you think you like girls too, and if it turns out that’s how I am too, we might make it work. The thing is, I have absolutely no experience. I’ve never felt hot for a girl or wanted to kiss or touch a girl. I still have this big mental thing about it being a horrible sin for women to make love with each other. The fact that I even mentioned the possibility to you is a huge change for me. I still don’t see myself ever wanting to make love with another girl, but if things change in a few years, you and I can talk again and see if we want to try sharing.”

“You are infuriatingly logical. I want to have a screaming girl fight with you, claw your face with stiletto acrylic nails and rip your blouse to shreds, but Uncle George would enjoy seeing your pretty tits naked and he’d hold it against me for getting out of control,” Jana said.

I laughed and said, “I’m stronger than I look, and I don’t fight like a girl. I punch and roundhouse kick. You wouldn’t look good with two black eyes, a broken nose, and a split lip.

“You know I would never have thought about wanting to make out with Uncle George, let alone becoming lovers and being his surrogate wife if you hadn’t started talking about what you were going to get out seducing him.”

“So, we are declaring a truce for the vacation and you are going to see if you can work something out with Uncle George and Auntie May to take care of him and sleep with him without a bunch of drama or busting up their marriage?” Jana asked.

“That sounds about right. Then after a while you can come visit and see if we all like having three of us in bed. I’m sure Uncle George wouldn’t complain about having two girls to make love with, but I honestly don’t know if I’ll like kissing a girl, let alone having sex with her. I think right now, I might try it once, but never want to do it again,” I said.

“Yeah, we got off to a bad start. I didn’t show you how loveable I can be. I swear once we know each other really well you’ll want me for your cuddle bunny,” Jana said.

“Well, I’m not sure about anything right now, but I might not be terminally heterosexual because I keep thinking of outfits that would make you look sexy and in need of immediate cuddling and that might lead to some hot kissing and that might lead one of us to lose control and then one of us might get girl-raped,” I said.

“I really want to hate you, but you are so cute and so funny, I lose the hell fire feeling really quick,” Jana said.

We got dressed and went to lunch with Uncle George. He smiled at both of us, and I could see he was looking at me with the same kind of desire that showed up in his eyes when he looked at Jana.

“I’m glad to see you didn’t kill each other,” Uncle George said.

“I figured you’d enjoy a girl fight with ripped blouses and naked tits entirely too much,” Jana replied.

“You know Gem, Jana and I have been flirting for the last four years. I’m not the kind of guy who expects to have a lot of opportunities to cheat, but if it wasn’t illegal because of her age, before today, I wouldn’t have told her, ‘No.’ I don’t know what’s changed, but now I get the feeling the time just isn’t right for us. I have to confess that I hope things will change someday so things can work out,” Uncle George said.

“Sometimes we run into people who are perfect in our imaginations, but there is something we don’t know or didn’t think of, so things can’t work out. Maybe for you guys, it’s just a matter of time and Jana learning more and getting more mature. I don’t claim to be perfect, but maybe the time is right for you and me, then from us being together things might change for you and Jana,” I said.

“That all depends on what you can negotiate with Auntie May. She doesn’t see having physical contact and orgasms as a priority for herself. She may not be willing to accept that I need sex even if she doesn’t. She may have rigid ideas about age and think that I’m not the right person to be your lover,” Uncle George said.

“We will just have to see what happens,” I replied.

When my brother and Auntie May got back from zip lining Uncle George asked them to clean up, then he took us out to dinner at a really nice place. He got a couple of drinks for Auntie May, and she was in a very cheerful mood. Jana asked my brother to dance with her, and they left the table for the dance floor.

I turned to Auntie May and said, “Jana told me you used to have sex every night and that you made noises like you enjoyed it a lot. What happened?”

“I tried some hormone injections that were supposed to minimize my moustache. It was black market medicine and I had a bad reaction. Since then, I never even think about sex. I know Jana has been flirting with George and he’d probably like to do her. I get really jealous, especially since she seems to think about getting stuff from George more than just wanting to get fucked,” May said.

“You know I’ve never been interested in guys, but today I was noticing Uncle George looked like he needed a girl to take care of him and make love to him. I saw him looking at Jana, and I could tell he has a lot of need suppressed inside. I agree with you about Jana, she is too interested in stuff and money.

“I think I could take better care of George than Jana would because I have taken care of myself by working for my money. I just have this desire to take care of George and have him teach me about sex. Jana says he must be pretty good at it because of all the happy noises you used to make. I’d like him to be my first and teach me how to do it really good. I don’t want to break up your marriage or anything. George still loves you, but he does have needs, and if you don’t feel like you can take care of him in bed these days, I’d like your permission to do that. I’d like to live with you and sleep with him at night. I could take care of his needs, and then you wouldn’t have to worry about a girl like Jana trying to steal him,” I said.

“I want to say no, but George hasn’t been whining or acting like he was plotting something. I guess we could try it and see how things go. I might get really jealous and scream at you. If the bedroom noises are too sexy, I might try to scratch your eyes out or something. If you are sleeping with George, do you expect me to sleep in the guest room?” May said.

“It’s up to you where you sleep. Gem wants us to have sex, and I admit I feel like I need love making to feel healthy. If you don’t think sharing a bed with us would make you feel more jealous, we could get a king bed so there is enough room for all three of us,” George said.

I added, “I’d kind of like to have George alone for a while, for kind of a honeymoon type thing, while we are getting to know each other, and he’s teaching me how to do things. Would that be OK with you for like a couple of months?”

“I guess I could live with that,” May said.

My brother and Jana came back to the table just then. Uncle George paid the check and we went back to the hotel. Auntie May was apparently pissed because she told Jana to grab a few things and come share her room. Uncle George got a few things and came to share the room with me. My brother just looked confused.

Jana said, “Auntie, I hope you don’t mind having the room to yourself, but I’m going to stay with Gem’s brother tonight.”

So suddenly, I’m a fourteen-year-old girl who has never been kissed, sharing a hotel room with a seventy-year-old man. I’ve told him I want to have sex with him, but I have no idea what to do. I’m still religious, but I’ve signed up to commit adultery and fornicate my first-time having sex. I have the wife’s permission to screw her husband. You could look at is as a “no harm, no foul” situation, since she isn’t having sex with her husband anyway. If you really wanted to stretch it, you could say I’m doing a good deed by taking care of the needs that his wife can’t. I don’t think God would buy that logic, but it shows how corrupted I am already that I even thought that.

As soon as we were alone in the hotel room, I stripped. I didn’t feel shy or embarrassed. I was impatient for Uncle George to start teaching me how to have sex, and anxious to start having orgasms. George was careful not to seem too anxious. He took off his clothes and all of a sudden, I was face to face with the first penis I’d ever seen. On top of that, his dick was hard and there was a drop of clear liquid glistening at his pee hole. He didn’t let me freak out though.

George said, “You are so lovely. I’m so lucky you want me.”

I liked that he wasn’t crude with me. He took my hand and we got in bed together. He piled up pillows and I leaned against them. George kissed my lips very gently. It made me feel breathless. The position we were in made it impossible to see his penis, and we started kissing until I was breathing faster. He kissed my neck and I shivered. It made me feel better than I’d imagined my body could possibly feel.

“I promise not to run away. I’m not afraid. You can touch my breasts whenever you think I’m ready,” I whispered.

He kissed down to my breasts and covered both of them with soft kisses. He licked my nipples until they were fully erect and throbbing with my pulse. My areola crinkled up so tightly they hurt. George sucked a nipple into his mouth and sucked it like he was a nursing baby. He licked the swollen nipple while he sucked. I moaned. I’d read a lot about all the things guys do wrong that destroy pleasure for women. He didn’t maul my breasts with his hands. My trust level went up as every kiss and every touch just felt good and oh so sexy. He kissed down from my breasts and I was amazed at how hot it made me feel as he kissed my tummy. I was proud of my flat tummy. He teased my belly button with his tongue. I was glad I was careful to wash EVERYWHERE when I showered. I was nervous as he kissed down my tummy to my mons. He kissed the outside of my labia. He kissed the swollen lips all over the outside. I was worried I might not be fresh enough.

“If you are going to do that, should we take a shower together first?” I asked.

George laughed and said, “No dear, I want to taste you, not some kind of shower gel. You are nice and clean and you smell delicious.”

I tried to relax as he spread my legs and began kissing my inner thighs. I felt like I was a coiled spring, tightly wound and ready to unwind, or like a lioness ready to pounce on her prey. He kissed my labia some more, and I could swear I could feel the blood rushing into them, making them swell even more. He gently parted my sex lips and swiped his tongue up and down my slit. He licked all around my clitoris, being careful not to touch the hard bud directly. After several minutes, it became annoying. I didn’t masturbate, so I didn’t know if my clit could take direct contact or not, but the feeling that an orgasm was just out of my reach was driving me insane.

“Lick me. Lick my clit. Lick it and suck it. I need to cum so badly Uncle George. Lick me and make me cum baby,” I moaned.

George licked my clit directly and then captured the nubbin with his lips and sucked it inside his mouth. He licked and sucked on my clit the way he’d sucked my nipples. I heard myself whimpering, “Oh Georgie, I’m cumming. I’m cumming so good baby. Suck me and lick me. Eat my pussy forever and make me cum for eternity! Don’t ever stop.”

I think I came at least five times before George moved up over me. He kissed me, and my brain archived the fact that my pussy juice on his lips tasted pretty damn good. If I like the girl, and if she was nice and clean, I might actually like eating pussy. I’d read that most men didn’t like to go down on their girl, but expected her to suck his cock. My experience with George, so far, was completely different, so it made me wonder what other preconceived notions of mine didn’t correspond with my new reality as a mature man’s lover.

I wasn’t really thinking about George’s cock at this point, but my body certainly was! I felt empty and aching between my legs. I was impatient to feel his stiff dick filling me up. “I need you inside me, Uncle George,” I moaned.

He rubbed the fat head of his dick over my clit and I came again. I’d read a lot about how difficult it was for some women to reach orgasm, and I was relieved to know that I came quickly and easily. In fact. I was multi-orgasmic. I felt reassured that I was going to like sex a lot and that George and I were going to have lots of sex and make each other very happy.

I felt the head pressing into my opening. I was very, very wet. I laughed to myself at the incongruity of my being religious, but my body loving sex. George slowly pressed the head of his penis inside me. I was happy he was circumcised because it seemed cleaner to me. I was still an innocent little girl in some ways.

I liked the feel of being stretched. I could tell my vagina was small and tight compared to George’s cock. I hadn’t handled his cock, so I really had nothing to compare the size with. I asked, “Is your dick really big?”

George laughed and said, “It will feel too big your first time. I just hope you never start feeling it’s too small.”

“Answer the question, sir! Would they hire you to make porn videos?” I asked.

“No sweetheart, I’m not porn star big. I’m about seven and a half inches long. My dick is kind of thick, but not as fat as a Coke can. Once you get used to it, girls usually say it’s just the right size to make a girl feel full, but not big enough to hurt,” George told me.

The head of his cock stretched out my opening enough to pop inside me. He slowly pushed deeper inside me. I could tell I was going to love having George’s hard cock inside me and that I’d want him to fuck me as often as he could get an erection.

The head slipped enough deeper to press against my hymen. I was hoping my membrane wasn’t thick or tough. In the back of my mind I was wishing I’d deflowered myself with the handle of my hair brush. George was being careful and pressed against my maiden barrier slowly. I got impatient to experience the feeling of containing all of my lover’s cock within my body, so I bucked my hips and broke my hymen. It hurt like hell, so I wrapped my arms and legs around George’s body and I moaned, “Hold still for a minute baby so I can get used to having my pussy stuffed full of you.”

George stopped moving and I focused on the feel of having his dick fill me completely. The tip was gently pressing against my cervix and his wiry pubic hair was pressed tight against my inner labia. I loved the feel of being a woman, crammed full of her lover’s cock, and knowing he was a real man in every sense of the word. His dick was definitely big enough to satisfy a woman. He cared about my pleasure, and he was patient enough to make sure I had enough orgasms to feel completely satisfied before he thought about his own pleasure. He went down on me and gave me orgasms and didn’t ask me to suck his cock, although in the back of my mind I knew I wanted to feel his rigid shaft in my mouth. I felt like I’d hit the jackpot.

I could feel George’s cock getting soft. He said, “Sorry. I’m an old man and sometimes it’s difficult to keep it hard if I don’t keep rubbing it against something.”

I whispered, “I’m fine now baby. I’m ready to feel you moving in and out of my pussy. Love me good Georgie and let my tight little pussy make your thick dick feel good.”

He started out slow and gently moved in and out of my drooling pussy. His cock got fully hard again in just a few strokes. That felt even better as he stroked me. It was fat enough to stretch me and that made it rub my clit on every stroke. I came from just his penis pumping in and out of my pussy. I guess that’s not common. I don’t know about other girls, but I loved it. Psychologically it made me feel sexy and womanly. It satisfied me on a deeper level, and that changed everything. Instead of being a friend with benefits to a man I liked and respected, I was in love with George, and feeling like our lovemaking was epic and that no other man could satisfy me the way he did.

I have to confess being sinful on one level because I had read a lot of porn stories. The feeling I had was exactly like what female characters try to describe about feeling bonded with a man. Saying I felt addicted to George’s cock didn’t begin to cover the depth of my emotions. Yes, I loved his cock. Yes, I wanted it in me as often as I could get it. On top of those feelings were all the respect and admiration feelings, intensified by how careful he was not to hurt me and magnified by the number and strength of the orgasms he gave me.

George started to move faster, and before long we were fucking like the actors in porn videos I guiltily watched. We had been screwing for a while, and even as wet as I was, I thought I might be starting to get sore. I began clenching the muscles of my pelvis, like I was trying to stop myself from peeing in midstream. I guess that’s called a Kegel exercise. Anyway, I was doing it unconsciously, but it made my pussy tighter, so the walls squeezed his cock, and George liked it.

He groaned, “Oh baby, you are so tight! I love it when you milk me like that.”

I remembered reading that some older guys had trouble ejaculating, so I tried whispering things that seemed sexy to me, hoping it would help George squirt before I got sore. I pulled my feet up higher, nearly to my ears. That really opened me up to his thrusting dick and he groaned, “Baby, that lets me go so deep in you!”

I whispered, “Fuck me Georgie. Fuck my tight little teenage pussy. It’s so good baby, I’m going to need you to screw me as often as you can. I love it baby. Fuck me any time you want. Squirt inside me and make me belong to you babe.”

I loved the look on his face as his body went stiff all over. Then he was pumping my pussy full of hot semen. I craved the feel of his boiling cream as it shot out against my cervix. I wasn’t even thinking when I begged, “Sperm me. Fill me up. Knock me up.”

He growled, “Yes, take every drop baby. Take all my cum in your tiny little pussy.”

We collapsed on the bed. He turned out the light on the nightstand and I pulled the duvet over us. We were both asleep in seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.