Fred
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2019 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Matt met Sarah on Sarah's honeymoon. He helped her see the truth about her marriage. Now, for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, Matt and Sarah and Fred return with their adult children to the island where Matt and Sarah first met. Their marriage grew in ways they did not expect. NOTE: Please check the codes before you read. The story includes some light MM, oral, no anal. Theirs is a blended family; there is no incest. "Fred" is a sequel to "Sarah's Honeymoon."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic  

PROGRESS HAD COME to our island. The hotel had been brought up-to-date after a hurricane several years earlier. Wisely the architects and hotel owners had preserved the look and feel of the veranda where breakfast was served. The bougainvillea remained, and the wicker tables and chairs as well. Best of all, on our first morning we discovered the coffee and croissants and omelettes were as good or better than I remembered.

We had a three-bedroom suite. One bedroom for Sarah and Fred and me, one for Harper and Julian, and a third for Amy and the “little one,” a nickname she hated, Allison. She wasn’t that little--in the fall she’d start her last, fifth, year of high school. The “thirteenth grade,” as it’s called, gives the student an extra leg up and usually permits him or her to matriculate as a sophomore in college.

We were a gang and this was a splurge. There were four kids, yes, but the odds remained in our favor. With Fred we had three senior adults, plus Harper and Julian and Amy in their 20s, all available to boss Allison. She was fairly good-humored about it. She knew she was outnumbered, anyway. After our flights and waiting and more waiting us oldsters had had it. The middle kids, Harper, Julian and Amy, were running on adrenaline by then, I think, and they decided to go for a walk on the beach. Allison demanded to go, too.

“There’s no lighting out there, guys,” I said. “Take flashlights. And don’t stay out too late. Swim tomorrow at dawn, OK? It’s our favorite time of day.”

Eye rolling. Shrugs. Harper and Amy hugged me, Sarah and Fred, in that order. It may have been my imagination but it struck me both Harper and Amy lingered a fraction of a second longer than needed. Julian followed the girls, and Sarah told me later she thought he’d taken an extra second with her, too. Allison kissed us and ran after the others.

“It’s hard to know, Matt. Maybe it’s my imagination about the kiss, maybe not. Was he obvious? No.”

“Don’t fret. We’ll let things take their course. They’re all adults now, young ones, but adults.”


Allison takes after her mother. She’s petite, almost wiry, but with everything in the right place. The funny thing is she’s not much bigger than she was years ago. One of her birthday presents back then was an oversize t-shirt with a list. You see them all over these days. Allison’s read:

Love Pizza
Orange Cats
Dance Fun
Unicorns
WiFi and Emojis
Ice cream.

She’s a walking joke with that t-shirt now that she’s almost ready for college, but she loves it and wears it all the time.


Dawn the next morning found Sarah and Fred and me ready to go. Dead silence from the other rooms, until one door opened and Allison stuck her head out.

“They’re all asleep, Mom, Dad.” Allison and Julian called Fred “Mom,” to the others she was “Mama Fred.” Sarah was “Mom” to Harper and Amy, “Mama Sarah” to the others.

I was “Dad” to the whole pack, including Julian.

“Are you coming, Allison?” asked Fred.

“Yeah! Give me one sec.”

She reappeared in her favorite t-shirt and the four of us set off to the little beach where Sarah and I swam and where we met. I’d looked around briefly and concluded, from the varying degrees of dress by other guests, that no one yet cared about how we swam, especially since the little cove was far enough from the hotel to afford some privacy.

Not always.

When we rounded the little point we stopped dead. The cove was occupied this morning. A young-ish couple, honeymooners definitely, very much wrapped around each other in the gentle surf at the far end of the little beach. They were kissing, but to judge by their position, him on top of her, they’d just finished an intimate encounter.

They must have seen us out of the corner of their eyes because they broke their kiss to turn and look. I laughed when I saw him wave with one arm and her give a little wave with her hand. She couldn’t move any more than that because he had her pinned. I waved back. Allison stared until I put my arm around her.

“Sweetie, don’t stare. It’s not polite.”

“But, Dad--”

I interrupted her with a kiss on her cheek.

“You know what they’re doing, Allison. It’s their business, that’s all.”

“But--

“But what, Allison?”

“Why are they doing it here?”

From glimpses of her and Mel, and her and her siblings, she knew quite well what was going on, even if she herself was still virgin. I think she was, but actually I didn’t know for sure. The kids had seen us more than once. We’d talked about it with them, talked about family and caring for each other and all the rest. As far as we know they weren’t scarred by what they saw. Indeed, I’m pretty sure they’d enjoyed themselves more than once.

“Allison, it’s up to them. They wanted to. If they cared whether people saw them they would have stayed in their hotel room, right?”

Allison looked up at me.

“OK, Dad.”

“Just like at home, OK? Your mom, me, Mama Sarah? You don’t have to pretend you didn’t see them, just like you don’t have to pretend you didn’t see us, and you don’t have to look away if you don’t want to, just don’t stare. If you don’t want to see, don’t look.”

I took off my shirt and lowered my swimsuit. I’d planned on swimming nude and was pretty sure the women would, too. Allison was shy now and then. I didn’t know what she would do.

“Come on, Allison, let’s hit the water, OK?”

“Yeah!”

Today was not a shy day. She stripped off her t-shirt and her top. Underneath she wore a two-piece swim suit. She undid the top and let it fall, and pushed down the bottoms. She couldn’t stop a “ta-da” move, which earned her snickers from Fred and Sarah. I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the view. It didn’t stop me from leaning over and kissing her cheek, my hand on her flank below her small breast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.