Fred - Cover

Fred

Copyright© 2019 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Matt met Sarah on Sarah's honeymoon. He helped her see the truth about her marriage. Now, for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, Matt and Sarah and Fred return with their adult children to the island where Matt and Sarah first met. Their marriage grew in ways they did not expect. NOTE: Please check the codes before you read. The story includes some light MM, oral, no anal. Theirs is a blended family; there is no incest. "Fred" is a sequel to "Sarah's Honeymoon."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic  

THE FIRST TIME I saw Harper and Julian, Fred’s son, together they were in the hot tub by themselves. That’s OK. They’re of age. They sat side-by-side until Harper whispered in Julian’s ear. Whatever it was interested Julian, because I saw him smile and then he kissed her. OK, that wasn’t entirely a surprise given what Sarah and I had noticed over the past few years. Julian’s mother, Fred, moved in with us when she was pregnant with Julian and they are part of our household, but Julian and Harper are not related by blood, nor is Julian’s status regulated by any formal order of custody or adoption. He and his mother live with us, albeit separately in the little cottage at the back of our property, that’s it.

In a moment I saw Harper stand up and move to where I knew one of the water jets was. To my surprise she didn’t open her sex to get the flow direct. Instead, she turned her back to the jet and squatted. I had a little shock when I realized what she was doing. It must feel like a bidet stream, a douche. I’ve tried it myself, right on my anus, and it is hot.

I saw Harper smile and it wasn’t hard to guess what she was feeling in that moment. She returned to her seat after that and gave Julian a little push. He gave her what appeared to be a strange look, like, “are you kidding?” Harper nodded and gave him her big smile. He stepped over to the jet and lowered his bottom. His eyes widened and he wriggled a little, apparently to get the jet centered right where it did him the most good.

Then he grinned. I saw his lips move but I was too far away to hear what he said to Harper. Whatever it was made her laugh, and she stepped over in front of him. It left Julian about boob-high to Harper. He knew what to do about that. I drew a breath sharply when he latched on to my daughter. Harper’s hands behind his head that held him tight said she wanted exactly what he was doing.

After a moment or two Julian stood up and they kissed. It was a long kiss. I couldn’t see exactly from where I was but Julian appeared to be hard. And why wouldn’t he be hard, kissing Harper. I was hard watching them. I saw Harper pat the side of the hot tub where the deck was flush with the edge. Julian shifted over and spread his legs, and Harper knelt in front of him.

I could only see Harper’s broad smooth back and her curly hair, but the way she bobbed her head and the way Julian had his head thrown back told me everything I needed to know.

Our children were having sex. Well, not “our” children in the literal sense. Harper is my child with Sarah. Julian is Fredericka’s son, father unknown. Harper and Julian are not brother and sister.

I wondered whether they were having intercourse. Something told me they hadn’t gotten that far yet, but I guessed it wouldn’t be too long. When I related this to Sarah, she was unsurprised.

“Haven’t you seen the way they look at each other, Matt? The sideways glances, the little smiles?”

I didn’t answer. I’m embarrassed to admit that what I’d seen until now had appeared pretty innocent, pretty non-sexual. A little flirting or playing, that’s all.

“I thought they were just kind of goofing around, Sarah.”

She laughed. It was every woman’s “oh you poor man” laugh.

“I’m not the only one who’s seen them, Matt. Fred has, too. We’ve talked about it and we’re not too worried. They’re young but they’re pretty mature, both of them. Harper’s in college and Julian isn’t far away from going himself. There’s nothing to show they’re hurting each other. Besides,” she added, “they’re kind of hot together, don’t you think?” Then she leaned close to whisper in my year, “You should see how much he comes, too.”

I showed Sarah what I thought about that by tossing her on the bed and having my way with her.


“Have you seen Julian wearing Harper’s stuff?”

Oh, shit, I thought. What else have I missed?

“I’ve only seen him once, Matt. Julian was wearing Harper’s bra and panties. She was with him. Harper, I mean.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.