Fred
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matt met Sarah on Sarah's honeymoon. He helped her see the truth about her marriage. Now, for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, Matt and Sarah and Fred return with their adult children to the island where Matt and Sarah first met. Their marriage grew in ways they did not expect. NOTE: Please check the codes before you read. The story includes some light MM, oral, no anal. Theirs is a blended family; there is no incest. "Fred" is a sequel to "Sarah's Honeymoon."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic  

SARAH AND I could have flipped a coin to decide where to settle, north or south, and we almost did.

“What’s your choice, Sarah?” We were having dinner at her favorite Italian place in Santa Barbara. Doug and I were at the point where the business did not require our presence every single day, and much of my part pitching our services I did on the road, anyway. I could go anywhere.

“Honestly, Matt, I’ve had it here.” She shook her head. “Not with editing, although I’m getting a little antsy to try something different, but with the office.” Her face looked like she’d eaten something bad. “My colleagues are fine, it’s the owner and his manager who stink. You know how bad out IT guy is because you and Doug saw what he was doing when you came down to pitch our bosses.”

It was pretty pathetic.

“You were too expensive for them, of course. No way would they pay your price, so nothing changed. I’ve seriously had it, Matt. I vote for north.”

That made it easy for me. I didn’t really want to move. My house had room for us, at least to start. Business was good, Doug and I were making out like bandits and I saw blue sky ahead.

“Got it, Sarah. Done deal.”

We married in Los Angeles where her mom and dad lived. She’s an only child like I am so the wedding party was small, a half-dozen friends plus family and that was it. Doug came down to be my best man. My folks were getting on in years, my mom now in a wheelchair, and at first they were reluctant to travel even that far to see their only son get married. My friend Marvin’s car service with his crew of excellent drivers, first-class seats on Alaska Air, plus Marvin’s buddy at the other end, made it pretty painless for them.

“Nice,” said Sarah when she walked in the door to my place across the Bay from San Francisco. She’d seen it before, of course, but I’d gotten it thoroughly and professionally cleaned, curtains included. It looked really good. Once inside Sarah turned and stepped into my arms. “Let’s begin, Matt.”


“Matt, I love you.” She squeezed me as we lay in my bed with the window cracked and a light afternoon breeze. It had a little bit of warmth now but I knew the late afternoon fog would chill us relatively quickly. We’d thoroughly despoiled the clean sheets my housekeeping service had left.

I squeezed her in return and kissed the side of her neck. I bit her and she jumped.

“You are the world to me, Sarah,” I whispered. “The world.” Another mutual squeeze. I rolled her onto her back and mounted her. My thrusts were slower this time, there was no rush, and we looked into each other’s eyes while I found a rhythm for both of us. She wrapped her legs around my butt and I moved a little faster. When I felt a rush and flash of heat and heard her familiar “Oh!” I knew she was there. Her legs dropped to the bed and her arms flopped out in both directions and I stroked hard. Too soon I reached my own climax.

“Better?” I asked her.

“Yeah,” she answered. “But I hope that isn’t all you’ve got.”

I tweaked her nipple. “You know it isn’t. Except right now, I’m starving.”

Sarah stood and turned to face me in bed.

“Pasta and tomato sauce? Sound good?” She wriggled her best stripper imitation.

“I like that. Those, I mean.” I pointed. “Pasta sounds great, too.”


Two or three months later Sarah was pregnant. We knew my house, comfortable and cozy for two, wouldn’t work quite as well for three or more. Plus, we had no plans to stop there at one, and it had been an exceptionally good year for business.

We lucked out. It was a lovely place with a separate in-law cottage down the Peninsula, not quite into the hills but far enough up to sit on three wooded acres on a gentle slope. It needed some fixing up, mostly cosmetic. The large green quiet and private yard had plenty of room for the swimming pool and hot tub we’d decided was a must-have, since we weren’t anywhere near a swimming beach.

Harper, a happy baby, arrived the following spring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.