Fred
Prologue

Copyright© 2019 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Matt met Sarah on Sarah's honeymoon. He helped her see the truth about her marriage. Now, for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, Matt and Sarah and Fred return with their adult children to the island where Matt and Sarah first met. Their marriage grew in ways they did not expect. NOTE: Please check the codes before you read. The story includes some light MM, oral, no anal. Theirs is a blended family; there is no incest. "Fred" is a sequel to "Sarah's Honeymoon."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic  

WE’RE IN THE departure lounge. Flight about to be called. I’m remembering a conversation Sarah and I had a long time ago.

“I don’t think I’ve met very many red-headed Sarahs.”

She laughed.

“Mom told me she was going through her Old Testament phase when I was born. I guess she liked the name. I don’t have much in common with the original Sarah. My family is Irish, I’m Catholic, and I’m not going to wait until I’m ninety years old to have children, that’s for sure.”

For sure, that not-waiting thing. Four children in our household now, and that’s probably as many as we can handle. Not to mention two dogs, three cats, and one turtle. And a snake. Jesus. Why did we ever let Allison have a snake?

It was twenty-five years for us last month, and we’re heading for the island where we first met to celebrate. We still swim nude whenever we can, the kids, too, but Sarah isn’t going out on that little beach alone this time.


Two long flights with a layover in Miami. The kids are with us, but our kid-wrangling expertise won’t be needed today. Two of the “kids” are twenty-something adults now and the two younger ones, also adults, are not far behind them.

There’s time for me to remember and reflect.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.