Taking the Class
Chapter 1: Tuesday Morning, 4AM - Rejection

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1: Tuesday Morning, 4AM - Rejection - Eighteen years after World War I ended, countries involved in the conflict began seeing the rise of Classes within their populations. This development shaped history. The year is now 20XX. Classes are regulated and mundane. Students are taught how to prepare for the Skills, Traits, and Quirks from a Class. After her eighteenth birthday, Alaina Bishop must come to terms with the gap between the future she's always fantasized about and the cruel new state of her life due to her Class.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Mind Control   Reluctant   Horror   School   Cheating   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

“This is Dorothy Bishop. My daughter, Alaina, caught a stomach bug and won’t be attending today. I can be reached at my home number if there are any questions when you get in. Thanks, and have a good day.”

She clicked the cordless phone off and let it fall to the floor. The phone landed and bounced as her arm followed it down over the side of the bed. Her motion stopped when gravity carried her knuckles into the carpet.

Alaina lay like this, one pajama-clad arm off the bed, face down into her satin-covered pillow for some time. When her stifled breathing reached the limit of her comfort, she rolled away from the edge and on to her back. She covered her face with both of her pale hands. She sighed deeply.

I thought I would wake up and it would be Monday. How is it not Monday. How is this real?

She continued to lie on her bed, unmoving, hands on her face. Memories began to surface.

She was pushed up against her desk in the student council office, facing the door. Her torso inched forward with each stroke, rubbing against and disturbing the meticulously-organized stacks of suggestions for Senior Day events that she’d been reviewing. Her jeans—the new ones she’d just gotten over the weekend for her birthday—were pulled down around her knees where she’d left them. She moaned, then groaned as her hips jerked, her legs lost their strength, and the biggest orgasm of her life roared through her. And just at that moment...

She shrieked softly in frustration and threw a pillow across the room. There was the sound of something toppling over, and she opened a red-rimmed eyelid to survey the dimly-lit room and ascertain whether anything of value had been broken. Seeing that it was only her music stand which had been struck, she re-closed her eye and pulled the sheets over her head.

Her body below her neck had stopped responding. It was as though her muscles were no longer her own. She could still feel all the same sensations—the clenching which continued unabated in her vagina, the hands which tightly gripped her still-twitching hips, the trembling in her legs, the repeated impacts against her jiggling butt—but she had gone from an active participant to a passenger.

What just—”

“NO! No, no, no no, no!” She brought her remaining pillow over her head and held it to her face, then screamed into it.

There was no way. This couldn’t be happening to her.

She screamed again, the pillow offering insignificant comfort to her distress—her denial of reality. It did muffle her voice, however. She screamed more, louder, the sound filling the otherwise-unoccupied room but traveling no further thanks to the closed door.

Alaina stopped to breathe. Her chest heaved. Her body felt heavy. She breathed more slowly. She flipped the pillow off to her side and fell into a fitful sleep.


The light filtering in through the blinds of her room’s sole window grew in intensity as time elapsed. Her mind tormented her.

“‘Doctor’ Bishop, we’re so glad to finally have you at our facility!” The man greeting her placed an odd emphasis on her title.

Alaina smiled. “I’m happy to be here as well. It’s always been my dream to work in the same building as my mother.”

The faceless hospital [Administrator] seemed to leer at Alaina, his gaze moving up and down her body. “Oh, that’s so sweet, dear. I’m sure your Skills will be well-used here. Let’s start you off with something easy for your first case...” He looked down at a clipboard that had appeared and began flipping through the pages at a superhumanly fast pace. “This one should do nicely. Right this way, please.”

She fell into step behind the odd man. It was her first day on the job, and she felt a certain dread with it that she couldn’t place. Something tickled at the back of her mind, but she banished it and pushed herself to focus on work. It wouldn’t do to space out and miss something on her first day!

Here we are,” said the man upon reaching a nondescript door in the empty hallway. “This is Mr. White, he should fill your slot for a while. You can continue through the patients sequentially after he’s done with you. Ah, if you don’t mind, can I have you to myself for lunch?” He offered her the clipboard.

Alaina felt her sense of dread amplifying. She lowered an eyebrow, affecting a confused look as she glanced down at the clipboard. “I’m sorry?” she said.

We can talk about lunch later, I’m sure we’ll get to it sooner or later given your skillset,” he replied.

She read through the file. The first patient, a Mr. William White, was listed as ‘Sex Addict’. She turned to the next page and patient’s the condition was ‘Premature Ejaculator’. She looked up. “Is this a joke?”

A joke? Well of course not. What types of patients would you expect someone with the Class [Onahole] to be tending to? You’re even dressed for it!”

She looked down. Her body was clad in a white fabric which clung to her like another layer of skin. It was tight enough that her nipples poked out prominently, revealing that she wore no bra, and sheer enough that it was nearly see-through under the right light. A heart-shaped hole was cut around her dripping, shaved crotch, and she felt a slight breeze in back which implied a similar cut on the reverse side. The text “Healing Hole” was embroidered in bright pink across her chest, with smaller text reading “Insert Penis Until Cured” just under her navel and above a downward-pointing arrow.

Her eyes widened in horror and she frantically tried to cover herself with the clipboard.

I have it right here,” said the [Administrator], pulling out another clipboard. “Alaina Bishop, level ten [Onahole]—


Alaina awoke, drenched in sweat, her left hand still covering her privates and her right arm across her chest. Her eyes were open as wide as was physically possible and darting back and forth, her heart hammered madly, her lungs gulped air. She was in her bed. Wearing her pajamas. Safe. Normal.

What the fuck was that. What the fuck. What the fuck What the FUCK.

She lay there, panting for a moment, before rolling free of her bed. She gently removed her pajamas while being careful not to tear the silk.

Don’t want to ruin them so soon after I got them, Mom would be sad.

The pajamas were deposited into her nearly-full laundry hamper, leaving her naked as she left the room. She walked across the hallway into the bathroom, stopping at the shower. She smoothly rotated the water handle to be almost entirely in the ‘H’ region, then closed the glazed glass shower door again.

While the water heated up, she shuffled over to the sink. She raised the tap lever for cold water and splashed a few handfuls on her face, then turned off the faucet and looked into the mirror.

Haggard, mournful brown eyes stared back at her from under dainty, immaculately-plucked eyebrows. The redness had subsided some, but she looked exhausted if she were being honest with herself.

Her full lips, the subject of ogling from more than one boy—and some girls—in school that she was aware of, had gone from pouty, past pouting, into a slightly downward droop that none of the assorted chap sticks, moisturizers, glosses, or lipsticks on the counter top could remedy.

Not the face I’d want to show at school. My image would be ruined.

She smiled slightly at the thought of her best friend taking one look at her and dragging her away before anyone could see.

The queen unmasked! That’s what they’d say. Maybe not, that’s a bit too dramatic for real life.

Real life. Her smile wilted.

No, don’t think about that now. Shower first. Then to the internet.

The cascade of borderline injuriously-hot water felt good. It was much better than the one she’d taken the night before in a daze, and her thoughts flowed backward despite herself as her hands wandered over her body with the soap.

Her hands had drifted to her vagina cautiously as the water poured down on her the night prior. The softening stickiness she’d found was not pleasant.

Further back.

Shit!” he said when he pulled out. Alaina righted herself and turned around, semi-perched on the edge of her desk. She saw a glob of white-ish goo on the end of his partially condom-covered penis.

She peered downward. Past the small tuft of red hair, she saw a small blob of similar goo emerging from her lower lips. It dropped onto her leg while she watched with fascination, feeling entirely detached from herself at this moment.

I’ll ... I’ll take care of this,” he said, wiping at her crotch with a tissue while kneeling in front of her. “I can’t believe the fucking condom ripped. That’s never happened to me before. Umm...” he paused, looking away from her oozing vulva. He looked up at her vacant eyes. “A-are you okay, Prez? This ended up going way further—I mean, I didn’t expect—” he gingerly dropped the cum-soaked tissues into a nearby garbage can. “Is it a safe day? Er—do you track? I can get you a morning-after—”

It’s fine,” she remembered saying, cutting in before his babbling escalated. “I won’t get pregnant. You can go now.”

He’d run a hand through his hair, scratching at the back of his head. “Well that’s a relief. I mean—ah, fuck. This is fucked, I didn’t want to know that. Fucking Trait...”

She brushed a finger across her labia, half-expecting the sticky disaster from the previous night’s shower to somehow still be there. Her finger plunged inside without resistance. She was wet—and not just from the water.

Any penetration of an orifice will always have sufficient lubrication. Her mind relayed information about the Trait as though presenting that the number of fingers on each hand was five. The surety of both was undeniable.

She pulled her finger out, rinsed it, and leaned her forehead against the wall opposite the shower head. The spray massaged her back and neck. For a short while, her thoughts were blissfully absent.

The temperature of the water dropping below “hot” aborted her bliss. She turned off the shower and stepped out onto the mat to dry off.

I should check my phone. The fluffy towel moved mechanically around her body in a practiced pattern. A few more months and I’d have had perfect attendance for the year. Ah, I had that thing with Spencer at three...

She replaced the towel in its spot on the lone hanger. Opening the cabinet under the sink, Alaina took out her pink straightening iron. I’ll do that later. The shower cap had been fine last night to save time before diving into dreamland, but today she felt like she needed a full body scrub after her dream.

I’ll reschedule? She paused, looking at herself in the mirror. I’ll reschedule. She left the bathroom, her hair left damp and free to dry over time.

The air in her room felt oppressive for a moment as she walked back in, then normalized as she shook off her mind’s attempt to play tricks on her again. She moved to her dresser against the far wall and took a deep breath; the scent of the lavender oil in the diffuser was once again soothing now that she was fully awake and aware. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the fragrance for a few moments.

This is not happening to me. It must be a mistake. I’m not a ... a... She exhaled deeply, halting her progress in opening the top drawer of the ornate wooden dresser as her hands gripped handles on its front with more strength than was necessary. After a moment, she continued.

She haphazardly selected a set of white, unadorned, cotton bra and panties from the top drawer, a nondescript gray t-shirt from the second drawer, then a pair of fuzzy, black fleece pajama pants—her second favorite—from the bottom drawer. She finished the frumpy ensemble off with the navy blue hoodie from the back of her desk chair, sitting as she pulled the top over her head and down past her modest chest. Her hair, still wet, felt a bit slimy caught up between the back of her neck and the hood of the sweatshirt, so she corralled it over her shoulder with a black scrunchie.

With the press of a button, her laptop activated and slowly restored itself to the state she’d left it in. She picked up her flip phone off her desk while she waited for the slightly aged machine to load.

The envelope icon displayed below the corresponding text indicator.

Six messages? Who ... oh, they’re all from Ay. Let’s see...

“Where r u?”

“U skippin?”

“jk I know u wouldn’t. But 4 real, where r u?”

“Damn I heard u out sick. U got that death plague or sth?”

“Neilson gonna let u take exam tmo instead, b rdy”

“School fuckin sucks w/o u, A! Come back!”

She giggled quietly. Ay, you’re the best. I better send something back or she’s going to melt my phone.

Needed the day. Be back tomorrow. <3 she narrated internally as she typed on the keypad. She put the phone into her pocket and promptly forgot about it as she looked at her computer’s display.

Her web browser was active, the tabs numerous enough to look like a modern art piece along the top of the screen.

On the visible tab was a page from the well-known internet encyclopedia: Artificial vagina (Redirected from Onahole). Her eyes involuntarily scanned across the page she’d gone over more than once the previous night. ... may be designed for medical research purposes, animal breeding, or as a sex toy...

She closed the tab. The previous tab came up: a page for a Japanese sex toy retailer, featuring—among other things—an onahole designed to realistically simulate the Chinese porn star—

She closed that tab too. And the one after that, which had a graphic, up-close video of a man using one of the gross things

The following tab wasn’t any better, showing onaholes “modeled” on a surprised-looking, cartoon-styled girl with ponytails on either side of her head. The girl wore a fetishized schoolgirl uniform which fit far too tightly around breasts that were larger than the girl’s head, and she posed at an improbable angle which also managed to show off her mosaic-covered crotch—which was overshadowed by her colossal, shiny butt in the foreground.

Trash. She closed the entire window, then took another deep breath. This isn’t me. This is not happening. I must not be understanding it somehow.

Alaina opened a new browser window and searched for “class initialization”, clicking the encyclopedia page which appeared first in the results. She skimmed through the page, confirming all the details she’d learned in school.

Class Initialization is the point at which a person acquires their Class. This phonomenon happens at the exact moment of a person’s eighteenth birthday, though some variation has been observed...

She skipped ahead.

A person’s understanding of their Class after Class Initialization is an example of a priori knowledge.[4][not in citation] The mechanics...

She skipped ahead once more.

History: The first recorded Class Initialization occurred on 8 May 1936, eighteen years after the end of World War I.[27]

Skip.

... Adolf Hitler, who had claimed to be a [Führer], a claim disputed...

Common knowledge, skip again.

... Mahatma Gandhi, purported to have been...

She scrolled down further, her eyes darting to the clock as the webpage moved. The time read 12:20PM.

Shit, I should at least make breakfast. Mom will be up soon. But I want to keep reading! There must be something ... Argh, but Mom’s having a really tough couple of weeks, I should do something to try and help her out... A few minutes later, she found herself downstairs in the kitchen. She milled about, looking alternately in the pantry and the refrigerator to gauge her ingredients against her mother’s preferences. And my own, she realized, I’m starving.

She’d passed up dinner upon returning the previous evening, opting to shower and climb directly into bed with the hope of waking up sooner from her nightmare at the forefront of her mind. Lot of good that did.

After a quick bowl of cereal, with blueberries on top, obviously, she settled on a breakfast idea. A smoothie. Oatmeal, peanut butter, cinnamon ... maybe maple syrup?

The blender was in the cabinet over the refrigerator, and she could just barely reach it by standing on her tip toes and batting at the handle until it tipped over into her waiting hands. We should keep this somewhere easier to reach. For me. Damn genetics!

As she grumbled about the unfairness of being a half foot shorter than her statuesque mother, she began assembling the components for her concoction. Oatmeal and peanut butter from the pantry, fresh bananas from the counter, some almond milk and maple syrup from the fridge, and then vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt from the spice cabinet.

The blender stopped just as Dr. Dorothy Bishop, clad in a set of silk pajamas which were the twin to her own, sauntered into the room. Her mother had a delicate arm stretched over her head and was leaning slightly backward, completing a sizable—and very un-ladylike—yawn.

“I thought I heard the shower running earlier,” Dorothy said, walking closer and placing a hand affectionately on her daughter’s shoulder, “are you feeling okay, sweetie?”

Alaina put on her best smile and folded her arms around her mother in a hug. “I’m fine now, thanks.” They separated after a moment. “I woke up and was feeling kinda ugh so I decided to stay home. I made breakfast, though. Tell me what you think!”

Dorothy eyed the empty bowl in the sink. “Looks like one breakfast wasn’t enough for somebody. Is this related to your Class? Should I be worried about keeping our food stocks up?”

Alaina froze midway through opening a cabinet to retrieve a pair of drinking glasses for the smoothie. Shit, shit, shit, what do I say? Of course she’d ask about it.

Seeing her daughter’s strange reaction, the older Bishop added, “I was just kidding, Lainy. Even if you’re a [Speed Eater] or a [Glutton] it’ll be fine.”

The nervous high school girl finished retrieving the glasses and overtly avoided making eye contact with her mother. She placed them on the counter next to the blender. “Can we,” she started, then trailed off. “Can we maybe talk about Class stuff later? I’m,” she paused and stared blankly down at the counter. “I’m having some trouble adjusting, y’know? It’s ... It’s a lot.”

She felt arms wrapping around her shoulders from behind, and her mom’s chin came to rest on her head. She felt warm.

“it’s okay, sweetie, relax. I remember what it was like. It was a big shock for me, too.” Alaina leaned back into the embrace, willing, needing everything to be okay. To go back to normal.

“I don’t think I ever told you this, but I didn’t always want to be a [Biologist], y’know. Let alone an [Oncologist]. Back then, your mom had her heart set on being a ballerina!”

Alaina turned around, and her mother stepped back. “Really?” she asked, eyebrows raised. Her mom nodded with a smirk on her face. “You? A ballerina?”

“Hey! I’ll have you know that I was quite the prima ballerina when I was your age! A scout from a company once remarked that I had ‘grace and poise beyond my years’.” The impact of this historical detail was somewhat diluted by the way her mother drew herself up, cocked her head back, and peered down her nose at her daughter while affecting a nasally impression of an elderly lady.

Alaina giggled. “Wow, maybe you should have been an [Actress] with a delivery like that.” She filled each glass and offered one to her mom.

They clinked glasses, both of them smiling now. After a sip, her mom sniffed and said, “At least now you can appreciate how deep your own acting heritage runs.” She held a neutral face for several seconds before breaking into a head-shaking, snorting laugh which dislodged a few strands of her pixie-cut hair from the ear it had been tucked behind.

“For sure,” Alaina rolled her eyes theatrically at her laughing mother. “Now I can see all these years how you were preparing me to play Lady Macbeth.”

“Being serious for a moment,” her mother paused to finish her drink, “I thought you were incredible. ‘Out, damned spot!’ And you looked so gorgeous in that dress! I bet all the boys were staring at you during rehearsals.”

“Moooom!”

“Well it’s true. And with my enhanced vision I could see how Macduff was eyeing you every chance he got. Well, part of you anyway.”
Alaina choked as she forgot how drinking was supposed to work mid-sip.

“I don’t know why you and Spencer broke up, you made such a cute couple. And his mother is such a dear, I still remember sitting next to her in PTA meetings. You should invite him over for dinner again sometime so I can ask him how long he’s been pining after my daughter since the split.”

After getting the last of the smoothie out of her lungs, Alaina didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “That was years ago! Spencer is just a theater friend now, Mom. Just. A. Friend.I can’t deal with that level of humiliation ever again! “And I’m not going to invite him over so you can flirt with him again!”

“Oh, please, it was just harmless fun and we all knew it.” Her mother said in a teasing voice. “You’re just upset because he preferred the taller model.” She swept her hand down her torso as though presenting herself.

“Mom!” Alaina’s whole face was a brighter shade of red than her hair, and her voice was an octave higher. “He’s going out with someone else now anyway.” And Sofia is taller, that bitch.

“Well that’s hardly surprising, he’s such a handsome young man.” Alaina’s mother fanned herself with a hand, then cackled and placed her empty glass in the sink. “Alright, enough teasing.” She gently ruffled her daughter’s hair. “That smoothie was delicious, thanks, sweetie! Just what I needed to jump start my day. This teleconference is going to be the death of me, I swear.”

It took Alaina more than a few breaths to calm down. How does she still get me like that? Is it one of her Class Skills to embarrass me, even when nobody else is around?

When she came back to reality, her mother had poured the remainder of the smoothie into her glass and was washing the blender container in the sink. She placed it onto the drying rack when she finished and turned back to face her mildly-annoyed daughter. “I’m going to go for my ride in a few, wanna come with?”

“No thanks,” Alaina shook her head. “I think I’m going to be laying low for the next few days while I adjust.”

“Oh really?” said her mother, raising an eyebrow. “So it has to do with physical activity then?” She tapped a finger on her lip, narrowing her eyes.

“Um,” Alaina replied, unsure what to say. “Maybe? Let’s talk about it after my registration goes through, it seems pretty unbelievable to me now. Please?”

Seeing her daughter’s earnest, pleading expression, Dorothy raised her hands in a placating gesture. “Okay, okay. Friday morning, right? I can wait.”

The wave of relief that washed over Alaina when she realized her mother wasn’t going to pursue her curiosity was palpable. One bullet dodged. Friday morning. Then I guess my life is over.

“Thanks, Mom. I love you.”

“I love you too, Lainy, and I’ll still love you just as much if your Class is [Actress]. Thanks again for breakfast, I gotta get going if I’m gonna finish reviewing my notes after my ride.” She leaned in and pecked her daughter on the cheek before walking out of the kitchen.

Alaina heard her begin climbing back up the stairs to change into her cycling gear, prompting the younger Bishop to recall what she’d been doing and drain her glass before charging back up to her room to continue her research. She closed her door for some privacy on the way in.

Alaina plonked herself down onto the chair and started reading again. She grunted an affirmation when her mom said she was leaving minutes later, though she was too focused now to notice.

Registration – By Country – United States of America: The United States of America is notable for instituting the first federal-level requirements for registering a Class into a public database...

Blah blah blah, where is it already...

... appointments are scheduled by local state offices within one week of reaching the age...

To think I was excited when I got that letter.

... while these brainwave-monitoring machines are used for Known Classes...

Truth Detection Skills have been employed to verify details for Mystery Classes...

Well, between the machine and the Skills I know which one they’ll be using for my Class...

She scrolled further down.

In the event of illness or injury at the time of the schedule appointment, a proxy can be authorized...

Who cares. Maybe this section?

Class Identification: Classes are described by those possessing them as being inherently identified, or “like thinking about my arm. It’s there, and I know that it’s my arm.”[126]

But what if the thing that I think is my arm isn’t an arm?

... and there is no empirical evidence supporting any claimed cases of inaccurate Class identification by a person. No such case has ever been verified as factual, and the majority of cases involving contested identification were disproved with simple Truth Detection Skills.[151][152]

Alaina slumped in her chair. This can’t be happening. Is this really it? Refusing to give up, she searched the web for “class identification wrong”. The results were all the same—or fake. She searched again, using slightly different terms, to no avail. Time passed swiftly as she spiraled into an endless number of search results which were not what she wanted to find.

“I’m heading out, sweetie!” Her mom’s shouting grew closer to her door and roused her from her private hell. “Take care of yourself and don’t forget to eat. A single smoothie is not enough for a young woman to subsist on!”

Alaina closed the lid of her laptop then stood, unsteadily, and wobbled her way over to the door. She pulled it open, revealing her mother in a sharp-looking navy pantsuit and adjusting a bursting folder full of documents in her briefcase. The collar of the suit coat was partially flipped up in the back, so Alaina reached up to fix it.

Her mother smiled at her. “Thanks, Lainy. Are you making dinner tonight, or should I be prepared to forage again when I get home?”

Alaina flushed, squeezing her eyes shut. Oh shit, I forgot! Fuck! I’m sorry, Mom! She opened her eyes. Her mother was looking down at her face, scrutinizing her daughter. Analyzing.

“Sorry, Mom,” Alaina said, breaking eye contact and looking down. “I’ll make something tonight, I promise.” I’m the worst.

Arms enfolded her and pulled her against her mother’s suit fabric. She struggled mightily and was somehow able to stop herself from crying again.

“Hey, it’s alright. It’s alright, sweetie.” Her mother’s voice was soft and gentle, trying to be reassuring. A hand stroked repeatedly through her hair and partway down her back, soothing her. Alaina’s shoulders trembled slightly. She inhaled her mother’s subtle lilac-scented perfume; it was the same type she remembered smelling for as long as she could remember.

“I’ve had to fend for myself before, y’know? It’s not a big deal,” her mom continued, combing a strand of auburn hair back over one of her daughter’s ears. She used the motion to tilt Alaina’s face up, her daughter’s watering eyes meeting her smiling ones. “Everything will be okay. We’ve been through worse together, right?” Her mom raised her eyebrows and nodded, prompting Alaina to do the same.

Her mind flashed back to that birthday seven years ago when her life had also seemed like it had taken a turn for the unsalvageable. The eighteen year old returned to the present and bobbed her head in response. I don’t know if it’s quite the same. Everyone loses people they care about eventually. This ... This is something else. I don’t think anyone has ever gone through something like this before.

“That’s my girl. It’s gonna be okay. I’ve gotta get going. I’ll probably be out till five or six again, the team in China has some incredible findings but they just won’t shut up. My phone will be on all night, if you want to talk you know I’m always here for you. Promise you’ll call if anything comes up?”

Alaina sniffled, but she also cracked a small smile. “I promise, Mom.” But I won’t, because I know how important running this event is for your career. She straightened, then squeezed her arms tighter around her mom. “Thanks for the pep talk. I’m good now.”

They separated, both of them now smiling to some degree. Her mom lingered a moment, checking for some sign that only mothers can see, before saying “Alright, it’s almost three and I can’t be late. I’m off.”

Soon enough, a door shut, and Alaina heard the sound of an engine starting. She turned away from her door and flopped down, back-first onto her bed.

Friday, huh? Alaina sighed. I guess I’ll tell her then. After it’s official. I wonder how she’ll react when she finds out her daughter became a Level 10 [Onahole] whose Class improves when she gets fucked and ejaculated into?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.