Off to the Regionals
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - If you've read my story "Away Games" you'll probably guess the story line here. Mom goes to her sons football team's Regional Finals. After a little coaxing from her kids she agrees to ride the bus with them instead of driving.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

This next part is probably going to disappoint a bunch of you. Nothing nasty happened in the restroom. Oh, some of those truckers did follow me in there and made it clear they were very interested in getting a little action themselves but when I said “no thanks” most left without any problems. When it became obvious the rest were willing to push the issue I yelled for Craig. Craig recognized my “Honey I need a little help and bring my gun” voice so when he came bounding through the door, he was far from alone. Faced with most of the team they decided to get back in their trucks and drop their loads somewhere else. Told you that you were going to be disappointed. Perverts.

I guess a little clarification is in order. Yes, I fuck a lot. Yes, I like gangbangs and kinky little things like that. Yes, I do a lot of weird shit in weird places with a lot of people. But here’s the important part. I get to choose who, when, where, and what I do and who I do it with. Those guys probably would have walked out of there a hell of a lot happier with a great story to tell if their approach had not been as aggressive and intimidating as it was. That would not have been the first rest area I pulled a train in. Maybe I’ll tell that story someday. Most of them were nice enough but there were just enough of them that were “pushy” enough that my attitude was just short of pissing me off. So, no blowjobs. No pussy. Just get out or get your ass kicked.

Well I didn’t quite get to the restroom unnoticed, as you now know. That towel didn’t quite cover everything on my jog to the restroom. My big ass was hanging out on one end and my big tits kept popping out at the other. I had a talk with Coach later about spending a little more money and getting larger better quality towels for the team. Believe it or not, he eventually did. After a quick pee I headed to the sinks for a “whore’s bath”. Grabbing a was of state purchased paper towel and wetting them down I tried to clean up a bit. In case your curious cum does not come off easily when you’re just using cheap paper towels.

After getting somewhat cleaned up I took inventory. I could see clearly now that I had all that sticky stuff away from my eyes. My mouth and face seemed to be in good shape. That was good since they were bound to get even further use on the rest of the trip. After all that pawing, twisting, pinching, sucking, and so forth my tits were red, tender, and had a couple of small bruises here and there. Livable. My cunt and ass hadn’t faired as well. Both were red, slightly swollen, and a little on the tender side. Both were still seeping some white stick goo which seemed normal since they were both still gaped open a bit. Both would be in worst shape by the time we got to the hotel.

When I heard the bus horn blowing and Craig yelling, I headed back to the bus. After a quick look around and not seeing anybody I didn’t know I said fuck modesty and trotted back to the bus naked. That brought cheers from the team and I completed the trip waving that little towel like a flag. I hopped on the bus and as soon as I cleared the doors the driver shut them, and we started moving. Saying “Thanks” I dropped that towel on Coaches’ seat as I walked past. I figured I might as well head to the back of the bus. I was going to end up there anyway. I walked up the aisle of that bus doing a little dance, shaking my ass, and juggling my tits much to the amusement of the guys who were either clicking off pictures or already removing their clothes again.

About the time we were back on the interstate and gaining speed I thought “SHIT! Shit shit shit shit.” I should have had the driver get my suitcase out of the cargo area. Now I was going to have the same problem at the hotel as I had at the rest area. Fucked out, cum covered, and nothing to put on. Just have to worry about that later, I guess. Right now I had other things to concern myself with. Like a bus load of naked kids. About half hadn’t had their cocks worked over yet and the other half were no doubt ready to go again. Being a cock hungry, gangbanging, ass fucking, dick sucking, cum chugging slut of a mother does have its own unique set of problems.

I plopped my big ass back down on my custom made bus fuck bench and was bracing myself for the next cock assault when we all heard Coach yell out that it was the adults turn to play. You can imagine the boos and catcalls this caused. Coach and the few dads on the bus made their way through the crowd. Coach instructed the boys to spread me out and to cover my eyes. He had a surprise for me. Oh Hell. What’s this going to be?

When I heard everyone start laughing, I knew I was about to find out. I felt something slide up and into my still open pussy. I could tell it wasn’t a dick but it wasn’t bad either. They were still laughing as I was fucked with whatever this was. It was being plunged into my pussy and twisted back and forth. Wasn’t bad at all to tell you the truth. I figured someone had brought a toy or two along for some reason. Then Coach told them to uncover my eyes.

A corn dog! I was being fucked with a corn dog! Now I have had a lot of things put in my pussy but never a corn dog. Coach spread my pussy lips out and shoved that corn dog in my pussy until he could barely hold on to the stick. Then he’d pull it out and slide it back in. Out and in. Out and in. Then he pulled it out and holding it up said “Who’s hungry?” Everybody within reach started trying to grab that thing. It was coated with pussy juice an no doubt cum that was still in me but they all wanted it. One of the bigger guys got it, took a big bite and passed it on. About four of them got a nice bite out of it. In the meantime Coach had started fucking me with another one. While I was being corn dogged one of the dads decided he wasn’t going to wait any longer. He knelt beside me on the bench and I knew it was time to start sucking cock again. OK by me. Having snack food stuffed up my cunt was making me kind of horny. Dad #1slid his cock into my mouth and started working on making himself happy.

I was bobbing up and down on this guys cock sucking and slurping away while Coach continued handing out used corn dogs to whoever wanted one. Then Coach must have run out of corn dogs and the feeling in my cunt changed. I could tell something new had been introduced into my slightly overused twat. I stopped sucking on Dad #1 long enough to take a look, Well I guess you can’t have a road trip without fried chicken. Coach had moved on to fucking me with those chicken legs and would no doubt pass them out to the team too. As I back to sucking on that cock I thought “thank God they didn’t have extra crispy” and “to bad they didn’t have turkey drumsticks.”. This was still going on when Dad #1 let loose with his load in my mouth. Time to thrill them again. I licked the cum off the head of his cock then smiled at everyone. I let some of that cum kind of drool out of my mouth until it was hanging down in a thick little string. Then I slurped it back into my mouth and still smiling swallowed it all in one gulp. And the crowd went wild.

Dad #1 Gave me a kiss on the top of my head and sat down in the next row of seats so he could watch the show. I thought the kiss was sweet of him. Most folks just fuck me and wander off lighting a cigarette. Coach kept right on working those chicken legs and told Dad #2 to hop on up and have some fun but he declined the offer right now. Seems he was waiting for another location to become available. You know every school has that one scrawny, heavily freckled, red-headed boy in school. Well that’s who hopped up there so fast he almost tripped and killed both of us. He was so skinny you could almost see through him. What position did he play on the team I wondered? Kicking tee? I looked to check out what he had and began hoping that boy wasn’t finished growing yet. I mean it was a decent length I guess but thin. And freckled! The boy had about a zillion freckles on his dick and sparse bright red crotch hair. Stood straight out though. Nice and solid. The boy was already humping the air and breathing heavy before I even touched his dick. I knew this wasn’t going to take long. And it didn’t. I started fondling his balls and licked the head of his cock a few times before slowly engulfing his cock with my mouth. I took him all the way in on one long slow stroke. I thought he was going to pass out. I began to slowly work his cock in and out trying to make him last a bit. Somebody called out “How ya liking your first blow job Red?” Red. Of course. What else were they going to call him. He gave everybody a big grin and two thumbs up. I found out later this was his first sexual encounter. At least with something that couldn’t be classified as a small farm animal.

Coach was still working on providing what turned out to be the last of the chicken snacks to the team and I was bobbing and sucking happily away when Red grabbed two handfuls of seat back and shouted out “Oh my fuckin’ Gawd!” That boy must have started producing cum before he was born and decided to get rid of it right now. That first shot hit the back of my throat so hard it startled me. And he just kept right on cumming. I kept sucking and bobbing and he kept on cumming. I swallowed a couple of times and he kept filling my mouth up. On my fourth swallow he finally ran out. I didn’t even get a chance to lick him clean. After he shot his last wad, he popped his cock out, leaned back and just about collapsed onto the seat. Coach shook his head and asked if he had liked that. Red just said that he HAD to do that again. And soon. Must have been the happiest three minutes of his life.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.