Off to the Regionals
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If you've read my story "Away Games" you'll probably guess the story line here. Mom goes to her sons football team's Regional Finals. After a little coaxing from her kids she agrees to ride the bus with them instead of driving.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Everybody but the driver had moved to the back of the bus to watch the show. All of them were either naked or had their cocks out at the very least. Alex and the other kid were standing there breathing heavy with semi hard cocks still. I knew they would be back again later. I was still flat on my ass with fresh frosting dripping from my face and tits. I thought things had gone pretty well so far. Some of the kids and the coach had brought out cameras in time to catch me getting both loads on film. I guess keeping this quiet was out. There were still plenty of rude and lewd comments flying around about my son blowing a load in my mouth and of course the facial. Pretty common for this type of activity. Just about everybody was still stroking cocks and it was obvious that a few of them wouldn’t last much longer unless they slowed down some. I was beginning to consider whether I should stay where I was and wait for the next assault on my mouth or move up to that bench. I still had a concern or two about all that window glass. I didn’t have to make the choice.

Without any verbal communication between them I was picked up and put on the bench. I was placed on the edge and several grabbed my legs and spread me out wide. I was leaned back against that door. The glass was cold on my bare back but felt pretty good. I was more concerned about that door. Not only could anyone behind us get a great view of what was going on but if it got jarred the wrong way and opened, I would be really fucked. And not in a good way. I didn’t have long to concern myself about it as they started to make use of my very exposed pussy.

One of the seniors, of course, took his rightful position between my legs. The boy didn’t have that much to work with, but he was very enthusiastic. Remember me saying all they were interested in was a hot quick fuck? Well it was a good thing my pussy was already sopping wet from the face fuck and finger fucking because there wasn’t any “Hello Ma’am. How ya doin’” or anything. He just jammed that cock right in me and started fucking like his life depended on it. I had no doubt you could hear that rapid fire “slap! slap! slap! slap!” all the way to the front of the bus. He was being encouraged by everyone with loud cheers, clapping and shout of “Fuck that pussy!” “Make her scream!” “Cum in her Bud! Cum in her!” “Wear that fuck hole out!” Things like that. You know how you men are. I saw Craig at the edge of the crowd, and believe me they were all crowded around, waving his cock at me and laughing. That boy enjoys watching me being gang fucked and used like a rented slut even more than his father does. There was a chorus of boos and disapproving comments when he told everyone not to ass fuck me until he did. He got to be first up my ass. A son’s privilege, I guess. Well old Eager Beaver was still pounding away but was starting to go all white eyed and short of breath, so I knew he was about done. A few seconds later his cock started that familiar twitching. He might have been a little short of meat, but his balls were working just fine. His first jet hit the walls of my pussy like someone had turned on a water hose! And he just kept cumming. And cumming. And cumming. I didn’t think I was that close but his third or fourth shot sent me over the edge. My pussy just started to spasm and kept right on going for almost a minute. Must have been all the attention and cheering. My pussy clenched down on his cock like it was never going to let it go. He stood there, still cumming, but was shaking like he was having a seizure. He finally stopped shaking and cumming then pulled his cock out. Cum immediately started oozing out of my pussy. I mean that boy filled me up! Then I heard someone shout, “Smile Darling!” and Couch moved between my legs with his camera and got a full body shot of me with that jizz running down over my ass. That got them going. I don’t know how many pictures of my freshly fucked spunk filled pussy were taken but it was more than a couple.

That didn’t last to long before they decided it was time for some more fucking. I couldn’t tell you who to same my life, but someone rammed his cock into me and started to jackhammer me just like the first guy. His cock was quite a bit bigger than Eager Beaver’s was and you could easily hear the squishing sounds as he churned butter. Another one got on his knees beside me, turned my head to the side and proceed to work his cock in and out of my mouth. Someone else on the other side and I was again stroking a hard cock. You could hear the camera clicking. Here I was, Mother of the Year, with a cock up my pussy, one in my mouth, and jerking another one with half the team documenting it on film. Good times.

Pussy fucker seemed to be content pistoning his cock in and out of my pussy, but Mouth Boy wanted to go deeper so he pulled me over more to his side. Kind of uncomfortable but I’d been in worse positions. My head was bobbing up and down as I sucked his cock with short little breaks when I would lick his balls with my tongue. He seemed to like that. When he started to stiffen up I sucked harder and got ready to swallow. I learned long ago that when a man cums in your mouth do not stop. Keep bobbing and sucking. And that’s what I did. When he came in my mouth I kept right on bobbing and sucking. I did that until I felt him start to soften up and pulled my mouth off his cock. I smiled sweetly, opened my mouth to show him all his cum. Then swallowed. Good Lord I thought he was going to cum again.

The kid on my right said “Over here! Look over here!” I did just in time to catch another load right square in the face. These are supposed to be kids! How in the hell can they cum so damn much? I already felt like my face had a mud pack on it and that was far from the last load I took on the face that day. Another cock magically appeared beside my face and I went to work. He didn’t seem to care the least little bit about the cum dripping from my face onto his cock. I was sucking most of it up anyway.

Before I felt another cock going in.

I was to busy sucking my third cock of the trip to notice the guy fucking me until I felt him explode inside my cunt and add his load to the one already there. I have to admit it did feel pretty damn good though. He had barely gotten pulled out before I felt another one going in. I thought I’m on my third blow job and third cunt fuck and not even close to getting through all of them when I heard a loud “Hoooonk! Hoooonk!” Trying to look around while still keeping that cock in my mouth I saw several of the kids waving and smiling. Oh shit! There was one 18-wheeler running next to us even with the side window and another behind us so close I could have reached out and touched it! Well we won’t be alone for the rest of the trip now. By the time they blast this up and down the interstate on their radios we’ll have a trucker escort the whole way. The one kid waved but never slowed down fucking me. Well no use worrying about it now. I waved at the one beside us and went right back to sucking on the cock at hand.

I estimated that I had sucked off about a half dozen cocks and had maybe one or two more pussy fuck me. A couple more had blown loads over my already gooey face. I had already had to wipe cum out of my eyes a couple of time just to be able to see. I had been sucking cock and chugging cum nonstop since this got started so my jaws were starting to get a little tired. My pussy was red, somewhat swollen, starting to get a little tender and literally had cum flowing out of it down over my ass. There was a puddle of it on the floor under me. My legs were still being held out with one pointing north and the other south. We still had the escort. Different trucks but they were still there. And we weren’t even halfway there. Either on the trip or the number of guys still waiting to fuck me. Then Craig walked up. “Ready to get that ass opened up for these guys Mom?” This of course was met with loud cheers and clapping.

I know that I’ve mentioned that Craig is my oldest boy, so he’s been fucking me the longest. What I didn’t mention is that his cock is about ten and a half inches long, about as thick as a Coke bottle with a big ass head on it that almost looks like a mushroom. And he loves anal sex. He just loves stuffing that thing straight up my ass. Just like he was about to do. And I could just tell that with everybody watching he was going to make a show of it. I could tell by the grin on his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.