Off to the Regionals - Cover

Off to the Regionals

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If you've read my story "Away Games" you'll probably guess the story line here. Mom goes to her sons football team's Regional Finals. After a little coaxing from her kids she agrees to ride the bus with them instead of driving.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

We were finally rolling and just at the edge of town where we had to turn onto the state highway to head to the big city. Coach got up and said something to the driver and they both laughed a bit. Then we turned into the parking lot of a little grocery store.

Now I don’t know about where you’re at but around here we still have these little Mom and Pop grocery stores that are a little like the General Stores from way back when. This one was quite popular, and I had been here many times myself. You could get fresh meat, milk, livestock feed, horseshoes, jeans and just about anything else you wanted but it was mainly a grocery. Hell, you could still go up to the meat counter and they would make you a fresh sandwich any way you wanted it. Baloney, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, any way you liked. Made fresh right there while you watched. Back then it cost about a buck and a quarter. Hasn’t gone up much since then either. Grab yourself a bag of chips and a milk on the way out and you had yourself a nice two-dollar lunch. The place was always packed with coal trucks around lunchtime. Every day.

Got a little off track, didn’t I? Well the driver parked the bus and him and Coach hopped out. They were gone for about ten minutes and when they returned they both had big smiles on their faces. They tossed a ten-pound bag of ice toward the back of the bus for the players to ice down a cooler of pop. Coach put a bag down on the seat next to him which of course fell over on its side. Don’t they always do that? I could see some corndogs, one of those big summer sausages and a three-piece chicken leg dinner in there along with a few other things. No bread. No crackers or anything like that. Strange but what the hell. I wasn’t the one that was going to be eating it after all. Oh. And a nice big cup of hot coffee for me. Gotta stay caffeinated after all. Then back on the road again!

The car caravan was way the hell ahead of us my now and there was no way we were going to catch it. So, anyone we passed or anyone that passed us had no idea who the hell was in that bus. So up U.S. 23 we cruised. The ‘ol Hillbilly Highway! Northbound toward the interstate. Fat, dumb, and happy!

We’d been on the four lane about five minutes when Craig grinned and said, “Better look out Mom.” I started to ask him what he meant when I felt something brush past my right ear and land on my shoulder. I turned my head in that direction and got poked on the corner of my mouth by about eight inches of uncircumcised skinned back cock. Well hello there! I guess the boys were getting tired of playing coy and bashful.

All the guys up front started laughing. I could tell by the little diamond shaped birthmark on the head that this cock belonged to Randy. Randy was one of the more rowdy, forward boys on the team and a good friend of my boys. His cock had been this close to my mouth many times before over the years and I honestly couldn’t tell you how many times I had listened to him moan and groan as he shot a jizz wad in my mouth or down my throat. He was what I’d call one of the “regulars” that wandered over to our house to visit. His cock twitched and bounced on my shoulder as he said, “We’re getting kind of lonely back there Joanie.” Most of the kids around here were raised up to be polite and to show their elders some respect so it’s not uncommon for them to call me Mrs. Collins, Mrs. C or Ma’am. But by now many of the boys, teammates or friends of my sons, were calling me Joan or Joanie. After they had humped the hell out of me and left a big sticky load in me somewhere there wasn’t any need in being so formal anymore. Make sense?

Craig laughed and told me that I might want to do something before they started tearing the bus apart. Coach laughed and informed me that we were getting close. Only two or two and a half hours left before we got there. I asked them if they were coming back too and they both told me to go ahead. They’d come back and get some later. However, Alex jumped up and said he was going to get in there before it looked like I had fucked the horse again. I just shook my head and grabbing Randy by the dick headed to the back of the bus.

As I walked to the back I was greeted by cheers and the sight of many of the boys removing their clothes. By the time I got there I bet there were at least a dozen of them standing there stark ass naked waving their cocks at me. I must admit that by now that my pussy was about as wet as a river at flood stage and I was looking forward to what was about to happen. This was shaping up to be one fun filled trip.

Remember me saying that I wasn’t looking forward to those narrow hard bench seats? Well, that concern had been removed only to be replaced by another. Someone had been planning ahead. They apparently had put their woodshop time to good use. They had put two 2x12 oak boards together and had heavily padded it. It was long enough that it bridged the gap between the two rear seats nicely. No being crammed into the corner. But. There’s always a “but” isn’t there. That put me right smack dab in the middle of the rear emergency door. Anyone remember how much glass there was in the emergency door of those old busses? I pointed this out and was told not to worry about it. All they had to do was look out for cops and they would make sure to do that. Anyone else driving that close to the back of the bus was probably enjoying the show anyway. Great. I’m going to be the star in a traveling highway fuck fest. I guess it beat having my feet hanging out of the windows of the Taurus.

That discussion was pretty short but some of them weren’t wasting any time and by the time it was over my top was gone and my shorts were down around my ankles. I don’t even know who the hell did it. I was still in front of the windows but nobody going past could have seen very much of me. There were hands all over me. There were several rubbing my ass and fingering my asshole. Boys were rubbing my pussy and they were already finger fucking me. Alex was standing right behind me and reaching around me he started flopping my big titties up and down saying “God I love these things!” Some of the others must have liked them too as they started tugging and pulling my tits in every direction they could. This might get a little rough before it was over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.