Off to the Regionals - Cover

Off to the Regionals

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

Chapter 1: Another Away Game

True Sex Story: Chapter 1: Another Away Game - If you've read my story "Away Games" you'll probably guess the story line here. Mom goes to her sons football team's Regional Finals. After a little coaxing from her kids she agrees to ride the bus with them instead of driving.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Some of you may have read my earlier story about taking my son and some of the other players on his football team to some of their games. Going to a small school in a not so rich county it was common practice for parents to help provide transportation for the teams during away games. What happened when I started helping wasn’t quite common among the parents and ended up causing me to trade in my Taurus for a larger roomier SUV.

Anyway. On with the story I guess.

My name is Joan and I was about thirty-five back then if I remember right. I’m five foot six with shoulder length black hair and hazel eyes. I’ve always been a little plump with a slight pooch of a stomach but was a long ways from being fat. I’ve always had a slightly wide round ass. Always. Even as a kid. Boobs. Hell. About 38C pushing D then. I’m older now so they’ve gotten themselves up to 38DD. Big round brown areolas. Nipples that get hard as nails if they’re treated right. Gravity has never liked me though. Hangers. Droopers. Saggers. Or just plain big ‘ol floppers. Take your pick. They’ve always pointed downward but they sure can get lively and put on a show when you get them moving around. Snatch? Well that baby has stayed shaved as smooth as the day I was born. Just always preferred it that way.

Our little school’s football team had made it to the state regional finals somehow and that was a big deal for us. It had been years since we had a team that good. With a small population and a small student body we were usually out classed and out muscled all the time but not this year. It seemed like everybody was excited about it and was planning on heading over to the state capital to watch the game. The team was headed up there on Friday and was going to play Saturday afternoon. The school board had somehow managed to squeeze enough money out of the budget to pay for the bus trip up and hotel rooms for all the players. The players were all fired up and without a little supervision could quite easily get a little out of hand. That’s where I come into the story.

I had chauffeured players to away games several times over the past couple of years and not all of the trips had been what you would call routine. That’s why I ended up trading my itty-bitty Taurus in for an SUV. Much more room to spread out in. Let’s face it you can only ride down the road spread out in the back seat with a foot out each side window getting you pussy plowed by a football player so many times before it gets old. Besides more and more of the players had started wanting to ride with my son and I and the SUV could carry more people than the Taurus.

School let out early that Friday of course and everybody met up in the back parking lot of the school. Several of the players were going to make the trip with their parents. With the small coaching staff and the remaining players there was still going to be about 25-30 people on the bus including the driver and a couple of the fathers who wanted to go but didn’t think their cars would make the trip. I had planned on driving up myself but when I got there my son Craig came over and told me that most of the players and the coach really REALLY wanted me to ride on the bus with them. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what they had in mind. I looked over at that crowd of people staring at me and thought about the prospect of a three hour ride on a hot stuffy bus, spread out on one of those hard narrow seats with all of them pushing and shoving just so they could stuff their cock in me somewhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.