Reunions Can Be Fun - Cover

Reunions Can Be Fun

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 5: Catching up with Becky. The newly liberated housewife expands her home life.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Catching up with Becky. The newly liberated housewife expands her home life. - A married couple really get the most out of high school reunions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Cream Pie   Water Sports   Nudism  

Suzy and Becky, now with the brothers really in “common”, chatted often on the phone or by Skype. The following has been put together from those conversations, as shared with me, plus ones I had with Bobby:

Bobby’s wife Becky had attended a different high school. They’d met in college. She knew her husband would be sharing a hotel room, and lots more, with his older brother Sam and his hot wife Suzy who had been Bobbie’s introduction to manhood when he was a teenager.

A few months ago that would have caused tears and a big fight. After the fishing trip recounted in an earlier chapter, where Becky learned to really love trouser trout (plural) for the first time in her life, she was content to wait for her husband’s tales of tail when he returned.

She had settled back into her familiar persona of housewife and mother but now with a secret and exciting side. Their marriage bed saw more and better action. Any mention of “The Trip” got juices flowing. They were both happier and even the kids thought they were more fun.

At the first coffee klatch in the neighborhood after her return she looked at the other wives and wondered if any of them had hidden erotic stories like hers. For the first time she felt very grown-up as they talked about sex, which was quite often. She didn’t dare reveal her secrets but asked some interesting questions. The other women were surprisingly candid and she surmised that a few of them were not monogamous. Store that for reference.

Bobby had been told that, as much as she’d let loose with Sam, not to expect her to repeat that with anyone else they knew. He’d nodded in response but knew damned well you should “never say never”. The door had been opened.

When Bobby arrived back home after the reunion he was glad that he’d slept on the plane. Becky met him wrapped in Saran wrap with a red bow. She exclaimed, “I’m your homecoming present!” The kids were with a neighbor woman who traded such favors.

They fucked and talked about his weekend. Becky was amazed at Suzy’s sexual capacity, not remembering hers on The Trip.

“Would you want me to be like that?”

“Only if you wanted to and didn’t stop loving me. Don’t forget, Suzy had a big head start on you.”

“What difference does that make? I just need to find a few more guys, that’s all!” Bobby didn’t reply because his mouth was full of pussy while his cock recovered.

Becky had a family reunion the next month. Her parents lived about two hours away so they decided to stay over at a hotel with a pool. The kids loved that. She’d been thinking about how Bobby had screwed old flames. She didn’t have any ... he’d been her first and only until very recently.

Then she remembered a neighbor boy she’d played “doctor” with before adolescence. They’d even watch each other pee because the differences were so interesting. Her mom had caught them and raised hell. They were together in school classes a lot so remained friends until graduation but never got serious.

She thought it would be fun to see how each other’s bodies had grown. His pecker ought to be a lot bigger and she’d like to hold it again when he peed. Her interest kept growing and she found him on Facebook. Emails followed and he’d love to see her again. He was separated from his wife, who she remembered, and was living not far from her parents.

Her fantasies strengthened as the time approached. Finally she told Bobby what was on her mind. He acted surprised, even though he wasn’t, and reminded her of her earlier proclamation. She said firmly, “This doesn’t mean I’m going to screw him!” Bobby smiled and agreed with her.

They checked into the hotel in late morning and he gave her a “good luck” fuck in the bathroom as the kids napped. The afternoon was open since this was arrival day. Bobby would entertain the kids in the pool and game room.

Becky walked to Tom’s apartment. She was wearing jeans and a blouse, nothing particularly sexy although it was always difficult to hide her magnificent mammaries.

Tom answered the door with a big smile and offered her a drink. She quickly had another ... she was as nervous as a virgin schoolgirl. He wasn’t as good looking as Bobby or Sam but had cared for himself. They visited and relaxed with each other, both wondering where things might go.

When Tom stood up and excused himself to go to the bathroom, Becky acted quickly, “Can I help you like I used to?” This was the first direct reference to what they had done as children.

Tom broke into a huge smile that warmed Becky’s heart, “I’d be honored!”

His cock had grown, as she expected but it wasn’t circumcised! She’d forgotten that. No wonder Bobby’s seemed strange when she first saw it. She giggled as she made patterns in the toilet water. It was rising from her touch so she had to push down until he finished.

Of course her own need became evident so she asked Tom to pull down her pants and watch as she added her pee to his. Near the end he reached down to put his finger tips in her stream then put them to his lips. “I’ve wondered what you would taste like all these years. I do have a bit of fascination with that. Here, let me wipe you.”

She reached out and gave a cleaning suck to his still protruding member. She stood and pulled up her pants, “That’s enough for now, I think.” Tom noticed the word “now”, and remained optimistic.

He fixed them a light lunch and they talked about their spouses. Tom’s was a workaholic and he strongly suspected that she screwed around on her frequent work trips. He had confronted her with some evidence. Instead of working through it, she kicked him out. After six months there was little hope of reconciliation. Thank goodness no kids.

Becky told about her happy marriage. As the wine hit, she said, “I’d bet you wonder why I made contact with you, and was so ready to ‘play’, when I have a good husband?” Tom nodded. “Well, it’s because he IS so good!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.