Reunions Can Be Fun - Cover

Reunions Can Be Fun

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 4: The second reunion happens.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The second reunion happens. - A married couple really get the most out of high school reunions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Cream Pie   Water Sports   Nudism  

The next reunion was here! There had been lots of erotic thoughts about it in both my household and my brother’s. His wife knew that he was rooming with Suzy and me, and had no illusions or reservations about what would happen. Her only regret was she had to stay home with the kids. My loss too. I liked both her personality and her body, and wanted more of each.

We hadn’t been checked into the king suite more than ten minutes when Bobby knocked on the door. He didn’t have a key yet. Suzy breezed by me and gave him a big hot kiss.

“I’m going to check out the restaurant menus around here. I figure that will take about half an hour,” I called out as I closed the door behind me. Did I even get heard?

Forgetting to take a room key myself, I knocked when I returned 45 minutes later. A naked wife, with hard nipples and wet thighs, pulled me inside and kissed me hard.

“He’s lots better! We fucked twice and I hope you’re ready for some too!”

Bobby was in the bathroom and came out as I was getting naked. Sizing up the situation, he asked, “Do you want me to go for a walk too?”

“Hell no! You’ve seen me banging your wife, and you’ve just done mine again, so stick around and watch. This hottie will probably want more of you when I can’t go any longer.”

Suzy laughed and agreed. She sucked Bobby hard again as I fucked two loads into her sopping swamp, then she jumped on top of him for a grand finale.

“You guys better rest up for later. I’d rather not have to go to the lobby to find more sex meat. It probably wouldn’t be as good as I’ve already got anyway.” Once again, was she serious or not? She keeps me guessing on purpose.

We had a leisurely dinner to let our prostates refill, then it was back to the Jacuzzi in our room. When Suzy observed that our tools were in working order it was back to the playpen. First she fucked Bobby senseless, as promised, while I played around the edges. When he collapsed and went to sleep, I stuck mine in the creamy mess and gave her as many thrills as I could before a last feeble cum shot signaled my surrender. She rolled off me and went for the sleeping Bobby’s cock with her mouth to see if it could be resuscitated.

That failed but she was successful later in the night. The shaking bed woke me up as Bobby pounded her puss. I knew she’d expect mine as soon as his coated her with sperm again so started stroking as I watched and listened to the sex show in the dim light.

We were so fucked out we almost missed the reunion breakfast kickoff. There were events and parades and such until midafternoon. We had each mingled with classmates and friends all day. Thinking that our hottie would want some sperm injections before the banquet, I looked for her. I was half right.

I found her with “the” football player who had stayed in semipro athletics for years. She kissed me and requested that we not come back to the room until just time to get ready for dinner, say 6:30. She winked at me which I pretended not to notice and I went looking for Bobby.

He was engrossed with a couple of still good looking female classmates. I was introduced and passed along Suzy’s message, so we invited them for drinks. They said there were better prices in their room. No contest.

They were prick teasers even though Bobby had screwed both in high school. Some misguided notion about being married or something seemed to hold them back.

When we got back to the room the bed was a mess and “our” wife was in the shower. When she emerged she was obviously well-used. She urged us to hurry and get ready for the event. I guess her comment about fucking the football player again hadn’t been just to tease me.

After flirting with girls, now women, who I’d had fun with years ago, during the dance, and collecting a couple of maybe’s regarding rekindling some memories, we took our hot wife back to the room and reclaimed our common pussy. She was the one who called it quits this time!

After the all-school breakfast finale Suzy went to a cheerleader event. Bobby and I took a couple of classmates we’d both dated back to their room. It was OUR chance to “reconnect”. We sure did, swapping twice. The amazed fuckees promised to find us earlier the next reunion.

We were too well drained for any more action before checkout but this time Bobby got blown before being dropped at the airport. I had my arm around my sweetie all the way home ... of course my hand was on her right tit. She wouldn’t want it any other way, nor would I. We’re too much in love!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.