Reunions Can Be Fun - Cover

Reunions Can Be Fun

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2: What a difference another 2 years makes, or does it?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: What a difference another 2 years makes, or does it? - A married couple really get the most out of high school reunions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Cream Pie   Water Sports   Nudism  

The invitation came for the next reunion and we put it on our calendar. After the last one, Bambi had emailed me for a month, about a half a dozen times, willing to come to our town to get her brains fucked out like I’d done at the reunion. I’d found ways to politely decline. She just wasn’t THAT good. She did thank Suzy for making her boyfriend Bill into a piss hound. She had always been the recipient before that. Now she got to call the plays for a change.

We are both professionals so don’t do any fooling around where we live. Out of town, it’s a different game. Suzy travels for business several times a year and usually returns with stories, and the occasional video, of some lucky guy who she crossed paths, and uncrossed legs, with. I get mine on fishing trips with college buddies who will bring girlfriends, wives, or even sisters, to share.

For the last few years we have taken a vacation at an adult nude resort. That’s been fun because I’ve been able to see Suzy in action and get the really fresh seconds I like.

But back to the invitation...

Suzy commented that she hadn’t seen the school’s star football player at the last reunion.

I asked, “You mean the one you screwed after each of the games my senior year?”

“Yeah. I can remember his body but not his name. Anyway, you were trying to fuck the rest of the cheerleading squad, as I recall.”

“I only got into about half of them. Your comments to them about my dick size actually helped.”

“Girls like to brag too.”

“I’m sure there will be other guys you have a history with who can give you a better time than Bill did.”

“Did I say I had a bad time? It was more fun when I realized how easy he was to dominate. I can’t get you to do that stuff like he did!”

“Maybe you’d like to look up your old boss at the drug store ... the one you fucked to get birth control pills from.”

“I DID NOT!”

“Liar! We were back to dating then and I thought I’d surprise you after work. The store was closed and no one was visible. I almost left when you came out of his office still putting your clothes back together. I pretended to arrive just as the door was being locked. I wanted you real bad to see what sloppy seconds were like but you refused me which rarely happened. Probably didn’t want me to feel his cum.”

“Well, you know how much I needed birth control and I couldn’t ask my Catholic mom, could I? A girl does what she has to do. Oh, he isn’t worth finding again.”

Suzy continued, “Since you asked, there is someone I’d like to spend some bed time with. It’s been a very long time.”

“Who might that be?”

“Your little brother, of course! I’ll never forget that summer he stayed with us while your folks went traveling. It’s a good thing it was only three weeks or he might have fucked me to death! Of course you were wanting my pussy as usual so it was a real load for a poor married girl to bear.”

“As I recall, dear wife, you bore it well on your back, hands and knees, side, belly, and any other position you could get into. Or that he could. You know, I ought to have expected it to happen. You weren’t working, you’d expressed concern several times that he was a 16-year-old virgin, and I was gone long hours so it was difficult to fuck you twice a day like you needed. But you could have asked me first.”

“Honey, we’d only been married a year. I wasn’t sure how you’d take it.”

“I was only surprised that my hottie wife waited three days before seducing him. I figured out exactly which day it was.”

“How could you tell? I was careful.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.