Reunions Can Be Fun - Cover

Reunions Can Be Fun

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1: What a difference ten years makes, or does it?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: What a difference ten years makes, or does it? - A married couple really get the most out of high school reunions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Cream Pie   Water Sports   Nudism  

I’m Sam and my wife is Suzy. We went to a small high school, one of those where everybody knows everybody. It was my 10th reunion but our school had an all-years one every other year so there would be enough attendees to make it work. So Suzy, who was a year behind me, would see her classmates too. We’d moved away quite a few years ago after we married.

Walking into the decorated gymnasium, we said hi to a lot of folks we recognized as we headed for the bar. Standing at one end was a couple we certainly knew.

Suzy said, “It’s Bill and Bambi. I heard they are a couple now. Wasn’t she your first piece?”

“Yes, but I doubt she had even a vague estimate of what number I was. Pizza and a place to park would get your dick drained in one or another or even all of her holes. I bought her a few more pizzas when I was extra horny. She has weathered well, though. Didn’t you date Bill?”

“It was 10th grade and he never got below my waist. You know you were my first.”

“Yeah, but certainly not your only! He seems to be attracted to experienced women. Maybe he’d really enjoy you now.”

“Hey, we both tried out a lot of things back then. And I could rock his boat now, as you well know.”

“It’s not just ‘back then’. You still get more strange than I do.”

“That’s because I’m better looking. And you get a nice benefit of my ‘strange’.”

“It’s easier to get when you have a pussy. Besides, I only enjoy your ‘extra’ second hand. Not that I’m complaining about sloppy seconds, or whatever, but I’d like to watch it happen more often.”

Back to the subject, I asked my wife “Do you want to? Finish what you never did all those years ago? It’s ok by me as long as I get to reminisce with Bambi. I bet she’s learned a few things.”

“You’re on, big boy!”

I kissed her, we got our drinks, and strolled over to where they were.

I opened with, “You never know who you’ll see at one of these things.”

Bill and I shook hands and the girls kissed each of us guys, but not each other.

We sat at the same table during the dinner and program. When it was done I suggested we go to our room and talk about old times over drinks. Suzy looked at me and I gave her a big grin.

I made the drinks strong and quizzed our guests. We learned about jobs, and marital histories. Bill was divorced with three kids. Bambi was twice divorced with no kids, not from want of trying, she emphasized.

That was my opening. “Bambi, you always were interested in babies, or at least practicing how they get started. It’s been quite a while but I’ll never forget you were my first pussy. Do you remember that?”

A bit surprised by the subject, but tipsy enough to not remember that her boyfriend was listening, she replied, “Yes, I think I remember a couple of times with you, but I can’t recall exactly where or when.”

I continued to push, “That’s not surprising since you made it with most of the guys in our senior class and quite a few in the ones before and after. You were a very popular girl!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.