Just a Love Story - Cover

Just a Love Story

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He cheated and paid the price. Will love win out?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Cheating   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish  

Andy

It’s been four years since I blew up my wonderful marriage and lost the love of my life of 18 years. I’d like to say it was a drunken binge and I didn’t know what I was doing but that would be a lie. Was I getting a revenge fuck for an unfaithful wife? Hell, NO! My wife is the most loving, loyal, faithful not to mention sexiest woman I have ever known. The truth is I let the little head do my thinking for me and all of us guys know that little bastard has no conscience. I knew exactly what I was doing during the whole exciting, orgasmic three hours before I blew my third load in the only pussy other than my wife’s I had penetrated in almost 20 years. After it was over and the blood in my little head traveled back north to its normal home in the head on my shoulders, I was absolutely devastated at what I had done. I had broken the vows that I believed I could never violate. For What? A few hours of pleasure that my wife used to beat hands down on her worst day. The guilt was overwhelming. Still is. In my self inflicted paranoia, somehow I knew she knew what I’ve done and I had only just left the hotel room. That’s the bond we had. I love her more than life itself and I had betrayed her and everything I stood for.

I now sat there in a bar, trying to figure out how I was going to cope with the guilt for hours before I was to fly home

Here’s how I’ve come to this point in my now miserable existence. I’m Andrew Crownover (Andy), 41 years old, in reasonably good shape and not necessarily ugly according to much of the female population I come in contact with.

My ex-wife, Julia, is a beautiful, sexy, 40 year old vixen with jet black hair and blue eyes. She works as a paralegal in a large law firm. Even after having two kids, Jack,17 and Kristi, 15, she’s one of these women who has to do almost nothing to keep her weight down. I always thought we were a match made in heaven. Our sex life was always awesome. She’s always been game for anything that didn’t involve pain or farm animals. So why had I allowed myself to stray? I guess the only thing I can say is the opportunity presented itself and I could. Pretty lame excuse, I know. In my one night of debauchery in my entire married life, I didn’t even take time to use protection. I knew I was clean, but I certainly didn’t know about my partner. And pregnancy, SHIT! I hoped she was on the pill. That’s all I needed, Amy, my one night stand lover, showing up at my door in about 8 months saying “Hi! Dad, look what you gave me pointing at her swollen belly.” Julia was on the pill, so we didn’t worry too much about pregnancy anymore.

So, I was having dinner in the hotel restaurant when one of my female colleagues, Amy Schuler, who worked at another facility, asked if she could join me. I pulled out her chair and she sat down next to me. We chatted about this and that, work, family etc ... I learned she was divorced with a young daughter. She also didn’t travel much so it was almost like a vacation for her to get away for a little while even though it was work related. We had a couple of after dinner drinks but neither of us was drunk or even tipsy. As we continued to talk, I heard her high heel shoe hit the floor. I suddenly felt her nylon covered toes stroking my shin underneath my pants leg. I know I should have nipped this in the bud at that moment. But I didn’t. Instead I felt my cock betraying me and beginning to swell in my slacks. I tried to continue with our conversation trying to ignore the obvious seduction taking place. Her foot eventually worked its way to my crotch with her toes stroking my seven inch mindless tool through my pants leg. I felt the precum soak through my pants with her toes caressing my swollen glans. By then, I knew I was toast.

She said, “Andy, we are two people in need right now. It’s been nearly two years since I’ve been with a man sexually. I want you. Please spend the night with me.”

I was stunned at her nerve, knowing I was married but I still had not rebuffed her attention. I reached for her foot under the table and caressed her toes and foot. She leaned back and closed her eyes as I continued to massage each toe through her stocking.

I never said a word. She handed me her shoe and I slid it back on her foot. We got up and proceeded to the elevator. Next thing I knew I was naked on her bed and my rock hard cock was in her mouth. She was only clad in her stockings and garter belt. Her pussy was smooth as a baby’s butt. She let go of my cock and raised up to kiss me. As she kissed me, she impaled herself on my cock which entered her with ease as her pussy was a swamp. She was fucking me with her clit against my pubic bone. It didn’t take her but a few minutes to cum in that position. I felt her orgasmic juices flow down my shaft and her body shake. I raised up and put her on her back without pulling out. I rammed into her until I was against her cervix. She arched her back and her toes curled in her stockings next to my face as another orgasm slammed through her. It was then I felt my own cum boiling up through my shaft. I exploded against her cervix. Stream after stream of hot semen flooded her womb. I heard her say, YESSSS! ANDY, CUM IN ME! FILL MY PUSSY WITH CUM! I collapsed on top of her with my dick still dribbling the residual semen in her vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.