Futa Naked in School 11 - Futa Bully's Naughty Week
Chapter 3: Shelena’s Futa Passions Grow

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Shelena’s Futa Passions Grow - Shelena has been a bully all school year. Now it's her turn to go naked in the Program. How will it go for her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Shelena Lowell’s Week, Thursday

Guanting Chan...

I couldn’t get the nerdy futa out of my mind. She was what lingered in my thoughts after my gangbang by the A/V Club. That had been a wild afternoon. Not only had they filmed it, but they streamed live on the internet on the school’s Twitch account. Soon, it would be edited and uploaded to YouTube with links for people to buy the DVDs of a futa-bully’s first gangbang.

And all I could think about was Guanting Chan.

There was no denying that I’d enjoyed myself. I couldn’t lie to myself any longer. The nerds I had picked on for the last year, the ones who I thought were weak and pathetic and beneath me, were the ones who were popular now. They produced the hot porn that made our high school popular. Everyone wanted to star in them. Girls wanted to be gangbanged. Futas wanted to show off their prowess.

Or be gangbanged, too.

The star quarterback who’d led the football team to victory last December wasn’t the top futa-bitch any longer. Even if I hadn’t ruined my reputation by trying to force Salome to have sex with me in front of the entire school. I had preyed on her for the entire year, blackmailing her into having sex with me to protect her futa-girlfriend. Out of all the people in the school that I had been a bitch to, she had been the one I hurt the worst.

I drowned in guilt as I slouched naked towards school, wearing only a pair of open-toed sandals. The late spring sun shone on my large, ebony breasts. My futa-cock swung half-hard between my thighs. Accepting reality wasn’t easy, like trying to swallow the largest piece of dog shit ever. It tasted bad, choked you, and made you want to retch.

But The last three days had been eye opening. I was starting to see how I’d acted all year in a whole new light. No wonder everyone at school hated me. I had been a spoiled futa-bitch, thinking my big, Black dick and prowess of the football field let me do whatever I wanted.

Rogers High School loomed ahead. I had no idea what the reception would be from the students. I’d stayed off my phone last night. I actually did my homework. I couldn’t bully some nerd on the chess club to do it for me any longer.

Besides, they’d just demand that I suck their cocks.

I reached the school, some students riding the yellow school buses others driving their own cars or being dropped off by their family. They flowed out, most clothed, if barely. The Perverts Society was out front as usually naked and wearing their sashes, urging everyone to put pressure on the school board to let teachers fuck students if everyone was consenting.

Lola Lovell paused and lowered her megaphone as I walked by her and the other naked girls. “Loved your vid, Shelena. I had Macie’s vibrator in my cunt and Jade’s cock in my asshole when Guanting fucked you. That was hot. You two had some real chemistry.”

“Yeah, thanks,” I said.

“Have a great day, Shelena,” added Macie, standing at her girlfriend’s side. The lesbian smiled at me.

I blinked and smiled back at her. It felt nice.

“Hey, Shelena, that was hot,” said Ji-Min as she climbed out of her parent’s car. The Korean girl had cum on her lips. Had she blown her futa-mother on the ride over? “I had fun with my parents last night watching it.”

“Oh, sure,” I said. She wasn’t being cruel. Yesterday, she spent every class we shared, which was too many, flashing her pussy at me and then denying me any contact with her flesh. Now the Korean cutie swept past me with a smile, her short skirt swirling about her cute ass.

“Sup, Shelena,” said Samantha Herbert as she sauntered by with her girlfriend clinging to her arm. “That was hot.”

“So hot,” moaned Rosario, her eyes dewy. “Maybe we could get together. Have a threesome I’d love to see you two futas go at it before you make a sandwich out of me.”

“Uh, sure,” I said, bemused. What was going on here? Had the video made that much of an impact?

I mean, I wasn’t being swarmed by the girls like Paloma was. The younger, Hispanic futa was shuddering, two cheerleaders, three members of the volleyball team, and the student body president were all fondling her naked body and stroking her cock.

“Cum, Paloma, cum!” cheered the two cheerleaders, Genevieve Watkins and Jalila Zaman.

“I’m going to suck her tip,” moaned Priscilla Tinker, the president. She fell to her knees and latched on to the end.

So I wasn’t completely off the shitlist. Girls weren’t stroking me, but they also weren’t flashing their tits and ass and cunt at me before giggling and running away or holding up signs how anyone but me could touch them.

It felt like a fresh start as I moved through my class.

“Hey, Shelena,” April Gore said. The kicker on the team arched a brown eyebrow at me. The White futa flipped up her skirt, her cock tenting her panties. “I’m hard. Want to take care of me?”

The other two members of our team, Hazel Reed and Caridad Vasquez, both sniggered.

My cheeks warmed a bit. They were teasing me, but I wouldn’t put up with it. I shrugged and said, “Sure. Cum’s not bad. You should try it.”

April’s jaw dropped. The other two blinked at me. Then April released her skirt and muttered about class. She scurried off and I shook my head. I used to be like that. Thinking I could just do shit like that. I didn’t think about anyone else.

The past me felt so stunted. Like I was a bush planted in a small pot. I could never grow to my full size because I was confined. Now that my pot had shattered and my roots had found real soil, maybe I could grow bigger.

Grow up. Stop being a brat. I wasn’t a child any longer. I had turned sixteen a few months back.

I reached my first class, my dick hard and throbbing. I sat down. Lizaveta Kuznetsov shifted and looked at me over her shoulder. The black-haired, Russian nerd winked at me. I smiled and winked back. I’d sucked her cock during the gangbang the day before. Her cum had tasted delicious. I sank down in my seat beside my teammate Mbali Arendse. She had skin even blacker than mine, an African African-American futa. She grinned at me, nodding her head.

She was cool, unlike April and the other two.

Jalila sauntered in with Alana Glass a minute later, the pair whispering and giggling. The cheerleader nodded to me and sat down in front of me, Alanna taking the seat as they continued talking about Paloma. Then our futa-teacher, Ms. Perrault entered, ready to teach us Technical English, which was more focused on writing for business than on reading literature.

“Shelena, are you going to want relief this time?” she asked, a skeptical tone. “I doubt you’ll have any volunteers.”

I wasn’t going to, but Mbali said, “I’ll help her out. Let’s see how she likes getting fucked by a big African futa-cock.”

Ms. Perrault smiled as she sank down. “Well, if Shelena wants it, you can have your ten minutes.”

“Ooh, say yes,” moaned Jalila. She popped up on her desk and turned around. Her skirt swirled as her thighs parted, flashing her pussy. The dusky, Arabic cheerleader had a tight, shaved snatch. There were faint traces of black marker from the words she’d written there yesterday. It was clear she had tried to scrub the insulting phrase off her pubic mound.

“Yes, yes, let’s see you two futa-hotties fuck!” moaned Alanna Glass. She swung her legs out into the aisle so she could look behind her and watch, her hazel eyes smoky.

“Let me get my camera out,” Lizaveta gasped and fumbled at her book bag.

“Love some futa-on-futa action,” said Juniper Dannel. “And they’re both Black. That makes it hotter.”

Alanna Glass nodded in agreement.

My pussy went molten as Mbali unzipped her tight jeans. I’d seen her cock before in the locker room, but now there was this hungry ache in my cunt. My futa-dick swelled hard. I stood up, the tip catching the lip of the desk. It sprung out, precum flicking from the tip and splashing across Jalila’s face.

She giggled as she swiped it up. “Mmm, I’m in the splash zone.”

I winked at her and pushed my chair to the side. I bent over my desk, staring at her. My futa-cock thrust in her direction over the surface of my desk. She grinned and thrusts her hand down to her pussy. It was against the rules for the students to masturbate while I was getting my Program-mandate relief, but who would complain?

I wasn’t going to.

Her fingers parted her dark outer pussy lips, exposing her pink depths. Her dusky fingers slid up and down her folds. I groaned, my pussy clenching. Mbali stepped out of her jeans and wiggled out of the scarlet panties she wore, her skin nearly midnight black compared to my rich ebony. Her multitude of beaded braids swayed about her lush and gorgeous face. She had an Amazonian hunger in her dark eyes as she moved behind me.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard,” groaned Mbali. “You look good bent over.”

I winked at her, relaxed. I enjoyed both futas and women. I’d learned that about myself. I used to think it made you a sissy-futa to like cock. That was just the childish in me, the fear that I wasn’t as good as I thought. I needed to project strength because I was really such a weak and pathetic person. I was all bluster.

That was all torn away. Now I just wanted to be fucked by a hung futa.

“Mmm, pound her hard, Mbali,” moaned Jalila. She thrust three fingers into her pussy, her pink lips engulfing them. She shuddered on the table, pleasure rippling across her face. She thrust them in and out, churning up her cunt. The tart of her musk tickled my nose.

“Fuck her!” moaned Alanna, her thighs squeezing tight.

“I’m ready,” Lizaveta said, her jeans tented by her futa-cock. She held her camera as she moved around us. “Drive into her hard, Mbali.”

My teammate giggled, her girlish sounds making my pussy clench. Then she pressed her hard cock against my pussy lips. I groaned at the feel of her girth. She was bigger than any cock I’d taken in my cunt. Not my asshole.

I had Candice’s massive cock back there.

I wiggled my hips, rubbing my pussy lips against her cock. Then I pressed backward, my labia parting around her thick shaft. She grabbed my hips, stroking me with her slender fingers. I shuddered as my twat swallowed her crown.

“I think we’re going to have a lot of fun at team practices next year,” Mbali said and then thrust her girl-dick into my cunt’s depths.

“Yes!” I howled as she filled me to the hilt. Her thick bush smacked into my ass. Her pubic hairs tickled me. I groaned, squeezing down around her futa-cock while a rush of ecstatic delight shot to the tip of my throbbing cock.

Jalila cooed. Her fingers plunged faster into her cunt, churning her pussy cream to a bubbly froth. I stared at that hot cunt and stirred my hips right and lift. My pussy undulated around that thick cock buried in me. I gripped it. Loved it.

Mbali moaned as she drew back her girl-dick. She slid out of my cunt’s depths. I squeezed around her, reveling in the feel of her thick girth. She groaned and then slammed into my pussy. My futa-cock twitched. Heat rushed through my body. Bliss.

“Goddess, yes!” I moaned. “Come on, Mbali, drive that big cock to my depths. Fill me up again and again. Make me cum with that huge-clit-dick!”

“Oh, Shelena, I’ll make you squeal like the futa-slut you are!”

I giggled as Mbali thrust into me again. “You know it. I’m such a futa-slut. I love taking a hard girl-dick in my cunt. Stir me up. I’m going to fire my jizz all over Jalila. She’s in the splash zone.”

“Yes,” Jalila moaned. She shuddered and scooted closer to the edge of her desk. Her fingers plundered her cunt, that tart scent of pussy filling my nose. “Do it!”

Mbali’s hands stroked around my body as she fucked me. She drove her girl-dick deep and hard into my cunt. She stirred me up. Her hands slid up both my tits. She grasped my breasts. She squeezed and massaged them. I shuddered as she held them tight. She dug her fingers into them.

Pleasure rippled down from my heavy breasts held her massaging grasp to my pussy. My cunt drank it in while squeezing around her girl-dick. The silky friction generated by her plunging cock warmed my ovaries. My futa-cock ached, precum dripping from the tip.

“Oh, yes, drive that cock hard into me!” I moaned. “Goddess, you can fuck me harder. We play football! I can take it!”

“Yes!” panted Mbali. She rammed into me. Our flesh smacked together, my butt-cheeks jiggling. Her fingers dug into my tits. “Oh, Goddess, that’s good pussy. Yes, yes, you feel incredible about me, Shelena!”

“You should try being on the receiving end of your strokes!” I groaned.

“I know,” purred Alanna glass; her thighs squeezed tight.

“Uh-huh, Mbali drives so hard into your cunt,” panted Jalila.

“Yes,” added Juniper. “Oh, Shelena, you’re going to explode on that big cock, aren’t you?”

“So fucking hard!” I panted, rotating my hips.

The pressure built and built at the tip of my girl-dick. I grabbed it with my right hand, leaning my weight all the way on my left. My body rocked, matching Mbali’s rhythm while my hand pumped up and down my cock. Pleasure surged down my shaft, mixing with the bliss blazing in my cunt.

My ovaries approached their boil.

I shuddered, the rapture spilling through me felt incredible. Mbali’s hard thrusts had my toes curling in my sandals. I fisted my girl-dick faster and faster to match the plunging passion of her futa-cock into my cunt.

I was so close. I squeezed around her girl-dick, aching for my bliss. Lizaveta moved around us, catching the fun. I groaned, enjoying the camera on us. Mbali panted. She squeezed my tits and slammed hard into my cunt.

“Holy shit!” I gasped, my hand sliding up my cock to the pinnacle. I massaged my spongy shaft while my pussy gripped Mbali’s thick dick.

I erupted.

My futa-cum spurted hard from my cock, arching over my desk, and splattering right on the back of Jalila’s hand as she masturbated. She gasped and ripped her fingers out of the way. My second blast splattered her dusky vulva and pink labia, dribbling into her cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes!” the cheerleader gasped and joined us. As my third blast arched for her cunt, her juices gushed out of her pussy and splashed across my desk.

The tart aroma of her cunt filled my nose as I basted her twat. My pussy spasmed around Mbali’s cock. Waves of bliss and jolts of euphoria swept through my body. I moaned and trembled, stars bursting across my vision.

“Goddess, yes!” Mbali moaned as she pumped away at my convulsing twat. “Your pussy, Shelena! So fucking good!”

“Cum in her!” Jalila gasped, trembling through her orgasm as her pussy dripping with my cum.

“Do it!” I moaned. “Give me your futa-spunk!”

My teammate rammed her girl-dick to the hilt in my spasming pussy. Her jizz fired into me. The hot spurt of a futa’s cum splashing against my cervix sent a powerful wave of rapture through my flesh. I gasped, my body trembling.

She pumped me full of spunk as I spurted my final blast of girl-jizz. It splattered across the top of my desk, mixing with the puddle of girl-cream. Jalila panted as she rubbed my jizz into her cunt. I trembled, milking Mbali dry.

“Damn,” I panted as my orgasm died. My body buzzed. I felt amazing.

“Mmm,” Mbali groaned. She pulled out of me and smacked my rump. “That’s damn good pussy you got, Shelena. Any time, I’ll be there.”

“Yeah,” I panted, grabbing my seat and sitting down.

Alanna swiped up my cum mixed with Jalila’s cream off my desk. The naughty girl popped it into her mouth and smiled. “Not bad, Shelena.”

I winked at her.

As I leaned back, my thought drifted to Guanting and those intense eyes. Was I falling in love with one of the futa-nerds I bullied? I groaned and shook my head. That couldn’t be it. She just gave me a nice fuck last night.

That was all.

The girls showed up to the locker room. I glanced at Ginny as she stripped naked. I approached her. She glanced at me, a moment of wary fear in her eyes before it vanished. Guilt swirled through me. No one should be afraid at their high school.

“Hey, uh, Ginny,” I said, my stomach roiling. My tongue felt so heavy. “I, uh, I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”

“For?” she asked as she pulled on her purple gym shorts.

“At the start of the school year, I didn’t care about what you felt. I just wanted to fuck you.”

“I know that,” she said.

“I made you afraid of me,” I said, rolling my shoulders. “That’s not right. I shouldn’t have done that. I should have backed off when you said no. I was a cunt.”

She nodded.

“So, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about that. I really am. This last week, I’ve kinda been seeing things differently.”

“Realizing you’re no different from everyone else can do that,” she said. She pulled on her gray tank top. She paused. “Apology accepted, Shelena.”

She glanced at me and even gave me a smile before she darted off. I felt ... good. My shoulders didn’t feel as heavy. I smiled and headed out with the other girls to have PE, my tennis shoes laced uptight, my cock hard.

I enjoyed Candice’s hard cock fucking my pussy this time for relief. She pounded me hard and when it was over, I looked her in the eye and apologized to her. The nerdy futa just blushed, nodded, and darted to hang out with Ginny. To my delight, Ginny fell to her knees and sucked my pussy cream off Candice’s cock before Coach Miller yelled at them to knock it off and start running laps with the rest of us.

On my way to third period, I pulled out of the press of students Lizaveta and apologized for all the names I’d called her. After, I spotted Valarie Riches, a futa in the chess club. “Sorry for making you do my homework.”

She smiled and nodded before heading to class.

I didn’t ask for relief in my third class, but I felt I would get it. Maybe even from one of the girls. I was feeling great about myself as I headed towards lunch. I spotted Patty Abbott and told her I was sorry for pressuring her into sex when she was in the Program. After, I spotted into Paloma and Salome holding hands.

“Hey,” I said to them, jogging down the hallway, my big breasts and hard cock jiggling.

“Oh, I don’t need my pussy full of cum, thanks,” Salome said. She pattered her stomach through her tank top. “Letizia got me already. Paloma’s going to lick me clean.”

“No, I just wanted to say, I’m so sorry, Salome.” I grabbed her hand and stared the petite, Hispanic girl in the eyes. “I treated you worse than any other person at this school. I spent most of the year trying to get your virginity.”

She blushed.

“I trained you to love my cock and tried to break up your relationship with Paloma out of arrogance. I wanted to be the one to break you in, and I didn’t care who I hurt, least of all you. I even said I loved you.” Tears burned in my eyes. “I was a complete piece of shit. Everyone was right to hate me after what I did to you last week.”

“Shelena,” she said, tears in her eyes.

“I don’t care if you forgive me, but I just have to let you know that I’m horrified at how much of a bitch I was. What I did to you was unforgivable. I just had to let you know. I’m sorry. I’m glad you and Paloma are still together. You two are great. You have something special.”

Something I’d never tasted. Probably never would.

Salome, to my utter shock, leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. “You’re forgiven, Shelena.”

The tears spilled down my cheeks. I swallowed, emotion burning hot at the back of my throat. I struggled to control myself, my tits jiggling as my shoulders swayed. I drew in a ragged breath and wiped at my eyes.

“Thank you,” I croaked. “And Paloma, I’m sorry about it all.”

“I know.” She smiled at me. “You’re forgiven. Maybe ... Maybe you can fuck Salome’s pussy so I can lick her clean.”

“Oh, yeah, sure, if she’s cool with it,” I said, struggling to keep the emotions bottled up. They wanted to spring out again.

“Yeah, maybe,” Salome said. She swallowed as this awkward energy rippled around us. “Well, I mean, Paloma wants to eat my creampie, so...”

“Right, right, enjoy.” I smiled at them even as my heart bruised with pain. They had something special. Something I never had because I didn’t care about anyone but myself. A selfish person would never have the true joys of love. They might take it from another, but they wouldn’t get the delight of reciprocating it.

In the end, a selfish person would smother those emotions and destroy them.

I shuddered and pressed on. My throat continued to burn as I headed to the cafeteria. Girls smiled at me. A senior named Tina Walker actually grabbed my girl-dick and gave me a quick stroke. I groaned at her touch.

I headed into the cafeteria and looked around.

My gaze froze on Guanting Chan. The Chinese futa was talking with Lizaveta, Candice, and Ginny. I swallowed, remembering the two times Guanting had fucked me. When she took my cherry on Tuesday and the night before during the gangbang. This strange flood of emotions surged through me.

I wasn’t worthy of these emotions.

Fear rippled through me. I should go before Guanting noticed me. I owed her an apology, but I couldn’t handle these feelings brimming me. The futa had become special to me before I even noticed it. maybe I was just being like a dewy-eyed virgin after having her cherry popped who thought that it must be true love.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.