Futa Naked in School 11 - Futa Bully's Naughty Week
Chapter 2: Shelena’s Naughty Offer

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Shelena’s Naughty Offer - Shelena has been a bully all school year. Now it's her turn to go naked in the Program. How will it go for her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Shelena Lowell’s Week, Tuesday

I couldn’t believe I was crying.

Me!

I leaned against the wall in the second-floor corridor, Guanting Chan’s futa-cum leaking out of my pussy. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I struggled to get my emotions under control. Anger boiled through me at the mocking laughter that had surrounded me in the cafeteria.

All my life, I had been in charge. The tallest and fastest futa on the team. The one with the biggest cock. Girls were all sluts for my dick even when they pretended they weren’t. And then it all fell apart last week because of that bitch.

Salome Cardozo.

I had worked all year to get that freshman to give me her cherry she was saving for her futa-girlfriend. I had come so close and then, in a heated moment of anger, I said words that destroyed my reputation.

I tried to force myself on Salome and claim what she owed me. Everyone saw. It went against the Program and the new sexual freedom sweeping across America. People should be free to have sex with whom they wanted so long as they consented.

I came so close to getting that whore to consent. She would have. Once my dick was in her. I just knew it. She was a complete slut now. She was fucking every futa she could to feed her sissy futa-girlfriend creampies. It was disgusting.

I could still remember the taste of eating one of those creampies.

That was the problem. I was so horny, I agreed to eat out Salome and let her futa-girlfriend, Paloma, fuck me in the asshole. I’d never done anything with another futa before. I was into girls. Pussies with clits and not dicks.

Worse, I had enjoyed it. I couldn’t believe it.

But they filmed it. They had it uploaded to YouTube and were live-streaming it on Twitch. The entire school knew. Things only got more fucked up when everyone witnessed that nerdy head of the A/V club, Guanting Chan, pop my cherry and fuck my cunt while I was helpless to say no.

Just a slut begging for a cock. Me!

“Goddess fucking dammit!” I snarled, the tears spilling down my face. I punched the wall. “Stop your fucking crying! You’re a futa, not a sniveling slut!”

But I was a slut. I had the cum running out of my pussy to prove it. I had cum hard on both Paloma’s and Guanting’s cocks. I had enjoyed them both.

“Fuck!”

I punched a hole through the drywall. My fist throbbed. I grimaced and shook my hand, my knuckles pulsing with pain. I might have broken one. I snarled in fury. Great. Now I had this to deal with. I groaned my teeth together. If anyone found out I’d done this...

I stalked away before I was caught. I wouldn’t be a crybaby. I’d be a futa. I wouldn’t give in to their bullying. I wouldn’t be their bitch. So they’d fucked me. Big deal. No one cared if futas did things with futas any longer. If they were sissies who took cocks in their cunts and assholes, who licked cum out of a girl’s cunt.

My futa-dick throbbed before me. That swelling ache grew and grew.

I washed off my face in the bathroom. I stared at my ebony features, my short hair framing my beautiful face. I had an Amazon’s look. Powerful and sexy all at the same time. My breasts were large, uncovered since I had to go naked for a week. My futa-dick was hard, thrusting from the shaved folds of my cunt. The type of dicks girls loved to ride.

Or futas...

I shook that idea out of my mind.

I had to reassert my dominance. I had to show everyone that I was the top futa at this school. Today was a fluke. I grinned. I’d learned from playing football that you couldn’t always score the big V. You lost games, but you had to bounce back. You couldn’t let one failure weigh you down.

“That’s fucking right,” I told myself. “You led the Rogers to win the championship! You are the best member of the team. The girls will be begging for your cock soon.”

Pepped up, I headed for my first afternoon class.

Girls tormented me the rest of the day. When I walked into my math class taught by Miss Stanton, I grinned at the sight of Ji-Min. The Korean girl was the student council president. During the bake sale a few weeks back, I’d fucked her mother with the other members of the football team. They were selling special pies with the cum dribbling out of their cunts. Her mother had turned into a big slut.

And so had Ji-Min.

I shook my head as she lifted her skirt and flashed her shaved pussy at me. She grinned at me and rubbed her fingers up and down it. I groaned, my dick hard and throbbing. Things were starting to change already. Just like I thought. I glanced at Miss Stanton.

“I need relief.”

She shrugged. “Your business. You have ten minutes.”

“Want to help me, Ji-Min?” I asked.

She threw back her head and laughed. It was the most mocking, derisive sound I’d ever heard. My smile slipped off my lips as she snapped her thighs shut and closed her legs. She glanced over at Jalila Zaman. The Arabic Cheerleader flashed her cunt.

“No Shelena’s Allowed,” was written in permanent marker above her shaved twat.

“Sorry,” the cheerleader said. “As you can see, you’re not allowed in my pussy.”

“Nor mine,” purred Audie Marlowe. She pursed a pouting, lower lip. “Sorry, I don’t allow bitches to fuck me.”

“Girls,” snapped Miss Stanton, “I won’t have you bullying poor Shelena. If you’re not going to help her out, then don’t tease her.”

My cheeks burned. Fuck, now I needed a teacher to come to my rescue?

I sank down in my seat. My teacher glanced at me, arching an eyebrow that seemed to say, “Why aren’t you jerking your cock?” The humiliation burned through me. I leaned over my desk, fighting down the emotion.

I wouldn’t fucking cry.

My next class went about the same. Ji-Min and Audie Marlowe were both in my biology class, too. They were more than happy to flash their cunts at me and then shake their heads no, shit-eating grins on their faces. Patty Abbott joined them. They stood around my desk, holding up their skirts, the scents of their pussies filling my nose.

“Mmm, I think I need a hard cock to fuck me,” said Patty. “Any suggestions.”

“I love fucking Leann Winthrop,” said Ji-Min. “She’s great. She’s not a cunt.”

“That’s important,” said Audie. “You don’t want to fuck a cunt. Unless you need Adile.”

“Mmm, that’s a cunt I’d fuck any day,” moaned Ji-Min.

“You’re all a bunch of bitches,” I muttered.

They giggled and darted to their seat as Mrs. Jordan entered. The redheaded teacher had that happy look on her face like she just had a quickie, her features flushed. She was fucking her daughter. I grimaced, shaking my head.

Why did I have to have Ji-Min in three classes in a row? That Korean cunt was driving me insane. During my last class, Social Studies, she kept flashing me her cunt. Soon Alanna Glass and Juniper Dannel were joining her. The other futas were loving it, too, and I had a feeling that some of them were going to get laid.

Mbali was in this class. She was on my team, but the African futa ignored me. It was like I didn’t exist. That was cold. I led our football team to victory.

Anger boiled in me when I left my last class. I marched out, ready to leave school behind. I stomped through the crowds. Girls jumped out of my way in mock fear, gasping about how they didn’t want to be forced.

“No, no, you can’t have my cherry!” one girl gasped. As if that slut still had hers.

When I burst outside, I spotted one of the futa-nerds I hated most. Candice Vance. She was walking along with Ginny. The first week of school, Ginny had been in the Program. I had wanted her cherry. I had cornered her in the locker room, soaped her body in the shower, and had her on the verge of begging for my cock when Candice showed up and filmed it all. She was going to blackmail me.

It looked bad. Ginny kept saying she didn’t want it. You know girls, when they said no, they really meant yes.

Fury surging through me, it was time to restore balance. “Hey! Candice, you fucking futa-slut!”

I marched towards her. Candice whirled around, her blonde pigtails dancing about her face. The futa didn’t flinch like I wanted. Instead, she hiked up her skirt and revealed her hardon tenting a pair of frilly, sky-blue panties.

“Do you want to suck my cock?” Candice asked. “I hear you like futas now. It’s a huge one, but you can do it. You have such a big mouth. I just know you can take me.”

Laughter burst around me. Ginny beamed, her red hair framing her delighted face. She shoved down her futa-girlfriend’s panties and held the exposed girl-cock in her hands. It was huge. As big as mine. Maybe bigger. I didn’t know a White futa could have a dick that large.

“Just open wide,” purred Ginny. “You know you want it.”

“Shelena’s the biggest cocksucker at our school!” a futa shouted.

“If hers is too big, mine’s smaller,” shouted Samantha Herbert. “It fits Rosario’s mouth just fine.”

“You’ll love it!” Rosario added, standing with Samantha.

“Or me,” said Teal. “I’ve never had a futa suck my cock. I bet it’s fun. I’m sure Lola won’t mine.”

“Suck her cock!” cheered Jalila and Genevieve. The two cheerleaders were bouncing up and down like it was a game. “Suck her cock!”

“SUCK HER COCK!” cheered the crowd around me.

“SUCK HER COCK!”

“SUCK HER COCK!”

I fled.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. Candice had been terrified of me that day she had filmed me in the locker room. She had only found the courage because she wanted to get in Ginny’s pussy. Today, she hadn’t shown an ounce of fear of me. I could have hurt her. Bent her down and fucked her. Let everyone see that I did the thrusting.

I didn’t take cocks in my cunt. I fucked them!


Wednesday

The next day didn’t improve. When my teammate April Gore saw me, she burst into laughter. “You let a scrawny nerd fuck you like a slut.”

Then in first period, all the girls flashed their tits at me with phrases like, “Not for Shelena!” or “Free boobs to grope if you’re not Shelena!” or “Go fuck yourself, Shelena!” written on their breasts. The girl, Alanna Glass, with the groping offer let all the futas knead her tits. Our English teacher, Ms. Perreault, didn’t stop her, allowing her to do it like she was getting relief instead of me.

I was the one in the Program.

I was so hard when I showed up at the girls’ locker room to get ready for PE. I just wanted a chance to see them naked and, hopefully, without any futas around, they would relax with me. They would see my cock and get horny.

No girls showed up.

I finally slunk out into the gymnasium to find a confused Coach Miller. “I was wondering if the class was canceled,” she said when she saw me. “Where is everyone?”

“I don’t know,” I said, equally as baffled.

The coach left. She returned a few minutes later, shaking her head. “There’s an orgy in the futas’ locker room. The entire class is in there fucking. Ginny’s riding Candice dick and Alanna is taking Jacinta’s and Michelle’s cocks in her holes. They shouted something about no Shelenas allowed.”

“Fuck,” I muttered.

“If there wasn’t that dumb rule about teachers not having fun...” Coach Miller said, rubbing at her hardon.

I stared at that cock and licked my lips. My pussy clenched as thoughts of getting fucked by Coach Miller flashed through my mind. My cheeks burned a moment later. What was wrong with me? I was into girls. Not futas. I did the fucking.

When the others did emerge in fifteen or so minutes, they all looked happy and satiated. They didn’t seem much interested in doing PE, just sort of drifting across the gym, girls clutching to futas, all coming down from the high of their lovemaking.

My third class, communication, wasn’t any better. More girls teasing me. Mocking me. I wanted to scream in frustration. The futas weren’t any better. They called me cock-sucker and offered to make creampies for me to lick out. And Lizaveta Kuznetsov, the nerdy girl from A/V club, offered to fuck my cunt to give me satisfaction.

I almost took her up on it.

Principal McTaggart found me on my way to lunch. I was thinking about just finding a quiet corner of the school and starving when she asked me to follow her to her office. I figured I was about to be expelled. Why not? I didn’t care any longer. Everyone hated me.

“We have a problem,” said Principal McTaggart after she sat down behind her desk. She wasn’t her usually peppy self. The futa had a dour expression on her face.

“Yeah,” I muttered.

“I’ve been looking into your behavior the last day,” she said, her hands crossed before her. “You’ve been crossing the line of the Program, harassing girls, pressuring them into sex.”

“They all consented,” I muttered.

“Technically,” she said. “Though a few have reported that only someone interrupting you was what kept you from crossing that line.” Her face tightened. “Then we would be having a completely different conversation.”

I swallowed.

“Now, I believe in rehabilitation and not punishment.” She leaned back. “Vice Principal Massey wants you expelled, but I think you should be given a chance to prove your worth to the school.”

I swallowed. Being expelled sounded a whole lot worse coming out of her mouth. I had to think about my future. I wanted to play in college and then join the NFL.

“What do I have to do?” I asked, my mouth dry.

“Well, the A/V club is thrilled with how well the two videos you made with them have done on YouTube. They both went viral.” The futa-principal giggled, some of her normal peppiness shining through. “My wife and I had quite the amorous evening watching them in our bedroom.”

“TMI,” I muttered.

“I don’t know that acronym.” She shrugged. “Anyways, the A/V want to make more films starring you. There’s something about you that really sets people on fire. You participate, show the school that you’re reforming and can work with those you bullied, well, I think we can find a place for you here after all.”

I swallowed. “What sort of video.”

“Why, a gangbang of you, of course.” The futa-principal smiled. “Mmm, my wife and I are eager to see it.”

I hated how my cock swelled harder and harder and my pussy grew wet. I wasn’t that sort of futa. I didn’t do that, but...

Everyone hated me. I was deluding myself about regaining my place at the top. The girls weren’t going to come around. I was horny. I needed pleasure. I needed to cum. Masturbation wasn’t cutting it. I needed to be with girls again. To enjoy their pussies.

“So ... I do this video, and all the bullying ends?”

The principal shrugged. “It can’t hurt. I’ve heard from the Pervert Society that they want to see you contributing to the school and not causing problems. Apparently, you have, in the past, targeted members of the A/V club with your ... activities.”

“I guess,” I muttered.

“Well, they’re popular with the school, their videos are making us more money than our merchandise from the football team, so I see this as a way for you to start over. Be their futa-whore, let them gangbang you, and turn this around.”

I sighed. “Fine. I’ll do it.” My cheeks burned at how much I wanted to do it. I thought I knew who I was. Now... “After school.”

She nodded. “I’ll let Ms. Chan know. I’m sure she’ll spread the word. Maybe things will ease up for you.”

I shrugged. “High school’s a bitch.”

“Mmm, I don’t think you’re as unfeeling and cavalier as that phrase indicates.”

My cheeks burned. I was glad I was Black and you couldn’t see me blush. “Anything else?”

“Just this. If I hear you pull another stunt like you did with Ginny Reynolds or Salome Cardozo, you won’t just be expelled.” The fierceness in her green eyes stabbed into me. “Do you understand me, Ms. Lowell?”

“Yeah,” I said, my mouth dry.

“Enjoy the rest of your day then. I can’t wait to see the video.”

The word was out by the time the lunch period was over. The entire school knew I was getting gangbanged. Girls were no longer tormenting me but telling me advice on how to take cock after cock. “Drink lots of water,” said Ji-Min. “Need to keep those pussy juices flowing.”

“Don’t fight the futas,” said Tina Walker, a bright smile on her face. She would know. First week of school, she had been gangbanged a few times while in the Program. “Just let them move your body. You’ll cum so much harder and you won’t have sore legs and arms.”

“Don’t have a full stomach,” Umeko told me, the busty slave rubbing her belly. “You’ll need the room for all the jizz you’ll swallow.”

It was an improvement. Sort of. But none of the girls wanted to give me any relief. Alanna Glass shrugged when I asked her and instead said, “It’ll be better if you take a full load with you to making the porno. Don’t want to drain you.”

The school day came to an end and I showed up at A/V Club to be gangbanged. I was shocked by what it looked like. A professional studio. The large classroom had a bedroom set, a small classroom set, and in one corner, a mocked-up shower. They had lights hanging from the ceiling and expensive cameras everywhere. The entire club was there, Lizaveta and Paloma plugging in cables, Candice and Ginny hanging a microphone over the bed. Guanting directed their activities while a Russian girl named Yvegeniya Bogomolov sat at a computer. A mixing board lay next to her keyboard. She was making adjustments.

“Okay, the alert’s gone out that we’re going live in ten minutes,” the Russian girl, smiling at me. “And our star is here.”

“Mmm, she is,” purred Candice. “We have some neat surprises planned for you.”

“Just four futas?” I asked. It didn’t seem like much of a gangbang.”

“Disappointed,” Guanting asked. She was naked instead of in her usual long skirt and blouse buttoned up to her neck. She even wore nerdy bow ties normally. Without clothes on, she was sexy with round, dusky-olive tits and curving hips. Her girl-dick thrust out of a thick, black bush.

“Relieved,” I lied. “Only four cocks I got to take.”

Ginny and Salome giggled. I frowned at that.

“Okay, let’s get into position,” said Guanting. “First up, you’re going to get fucked by Lizaveta and Paloma.”

“Yep,” said the Hispanic futa. “I’m getting your cunt this time. Your asshole felt incredible.”

“I’m fucking your mouth,” purred Lizaveta. Her black hair fell about her face as she pulled off the simple dress she wore, revealing her round breasts beneath. Her pussy was shaved, her girl-dick thrusting out from her pink lips. She had a nice size shaft for a White futa. “Then we have a hot surprise after that. Just roll with it.”

“Sure,” I said, swallowing. I didn’t want to admit how turned on I was, but this was getting more and more exciting. The cameras would be streaming this on Twitch. Anyone across the world could watch me for free.

“Okay, we’re going live,” said Guanting after a few nerve-wracking minutes. “Shelena, on the bed. Lie your back. Look like you’re sleeping.”

“Sure,” I said, swallowing.

I stretched out on it, my long legs reaching the entire length. The bed had a frilly, pink comforter. Something girlish. My futa-dick thrust over my stomach. My large breasts rose and fell while the pussy cream trickled down my taint to my asshole.

“And we’re live in five, four, three, two, one!” Guanting called.

I shivered, the entire world watching me. This time I knew. A nervous writhe twisted through my stomach. I clutched my belly, not sure what I should be doing. Then Lizaveta and Paloma sauntered forward, stepping into view of the two cameras manned by Ginny and Salome.

“Well, look here,” said Paloma, “I hear you’ll let any futa fuck you for $5.”

“Oh, no,” I moaned, not sure what to say. “I’m not that expensive. Not if you’re a sexy nerd.” I shuddered at these words pouring out of my mouth. They were sexy. They both had hard cocks, Lizaveta’s bigger than Paloma’s. Their breasts were delicious, Paloma’s small and golden-brown, Lizaveta’s pale and round. “I love pleasing sexy futa-nerds.”

“Not what I heard,” Paloma said. She shifted onto the bed. “I hear you like to bully nerds and torment them. You better not be fucking with us.”

“No,” I gasped, spreading my legs wide. My futa-dick throbbed. “Just slam into me and find out. Fuck my horny futa-pussy. Mmm, I love taking nerds’ cocks in my cunt.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.