Endless Desert - Cover

Endless Desert

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Chapter 11

The Comanches had moved out of what they considered the range of the shotguns. I spotted a conference going on between two of the Comanches, one was wearing a war bonnet made up of coup feathers and the other had six coup feathers fastened to his hair. I was certain that these were the war chiefs, and the one with the war bonnet looked to be older than the other one; therefore, he must be the senior war chief.

If I could knock off those two, it might be enough to send the other Comanches home. At least, there would be a pause while a new war chief was elected. I was going to give it a try, so I swapped my shotgun for my rifle. They were about 100 yards away and they were still within range of my Henry rifle; the problem was in the iron open sights of the rifle. Well, it would not hurt to give it a try.

I asked Fawn to use her shotgun to protect us while I tried to hit the two war chiefs. She was thrilled that I would give her that responsibility, but I had no other choice, though I was not so foolish as to say that to her. I steadied my rifle on a large rock fragment and spent a great deal of time lining up my shot. I probably took too long to do that, but there was a heated argument going on between the two war chiefs, so I had the time.

What I was doing was trying to get into a position that would make it easier to switch targets after my first shot. Finally, I fired. It seemed to take forever for the bullet to get to the target, and that gave me the time I needed to aim at the other man. I did not take nearly so long with him. I fired at the second war chief at almost exactly the same time that my first bullet got to the primary target. The older war chief kind of slid off his horse as if he were melting, and the other man was caught completely by surprise.

My second bullet reached its target before the man reacted enough to make any difference. The first man was shot in the chest, but the second man was shot in the back. I was very proud of those two shots. I could not tell where the first bullet hit, but I could see the splatter of blood from the second shot. That one missed my aiming point by about five inches, but it was still a fatal shot, so I was not concerned by that much of a miss, especially considering how quickly I fired off that second shot.

Most of the Injuns did not know that I had just killed the war chiefs, but a couple did see the two men fall to the ground. A great shout went up, and all of the Injuns rushed to where the war chiefs were. This was too good to miss. I said to Fawn, “Pick out one of the Comanches in the middle of the bunch to shoot at, but aim high. I doubt that you will kill any of them at this range, but you might score a significant wound. I will do the same kind of thing with my rifle. We need to kill as many as we can before they can get organized.”

“But they are out of range!”

“Yes, I know, but we might get lucky. Just do the best you can.”

Fawn looked dubious, but she did set up to follow orders. Meanwhile, I tried to do the same sort of thing with my rifle. Her shotgun was already loaded and cocked, so it only took her moments to aim for her first shot. I waited to see what would happen before I fired. Again, it seemed to take forever for the buckshot to reach the crowd, but two men fell. Fawn let out a scream of triumph and quickly reloaded her shotgun.

Meanwhile, I stayed propped against that big chunk of rock to help steady my aim. I fired off a round as soon as I could jack one into the chamber and get an aim. I just kept going as fast as I could shoot, and I managed to knock down nine of the Comanches. The bullets were coming so fast that the Comanches could not escape, and I attribute a lot of my success to that factor.

Meanwhile, Fawn continued to shoot her shotgun, and she took care of three more of the Comanches before they had moved off enough to be out of range, even when you count our fantastic luck. By that time, there were only two or three Comanches left, and they very sensibly took offf for parts unknown.

Oh, my God, I would never have believed it. Honestly, I expected us to die in this battle, and it was simply my intent to take as many Comanches with us as was possible. Apparently, the keys to success were Fawn’s quick action to knock down the first men and then mine to take out the two war chiefs. That left the Comanches not knowing what to do, and let us take care of most of the rest of them when they milled around in confusion.

Now that the battle was over, I was able to persuade Fawn to put on some clothes. She was so hyped up that she wanted sex first, but I insisted that there was still danger until we had examined every one of the downed Comanches. Okay, that was a good enough argument to convince Fawn to hold off on the sex.

She dressed her legs and feet, but stopped there. I gave in because she was now protected enough that she would not be chafed by the saddle leather. It took us almost three hours to take all of the scalps and the food that the Comanches had. By then, it was simply too late in the day to get home before dark, so we decided to stay where we were until morning.

Wow, the sex that night was a repeat of the previous night. Fawn was never that excited over fucking at home. When we woke up the next morning, the first thing she did was to complain about the pain in her cunt. Okay, this time I was not so sensitive to her feelings and laughed out loud at her. She was not the least bit embarrassed and insisted that I had enjoyed last night as much as she did. Well, I had to admit that she was correct, and that ended that conversation.

We ate pemmican and drank some water for breakfast. We had no feed for the animals, but I did give them some water from our canteens. We had to get on with our trip home before the animals rebelled, so we rushed to get away. We did stop at mid-morning to let the animals graze for about half an hour, but then we pushed hard until we reached home.

Of course, everybody was concerned because we were nearly a day late in getting home. We were very hungry, so we were fed a regular main meal while everybody sat around and listened to Fawn tell her version of what happened. Oh, my God, I was amazed at how heroic I had been! Not only that, I had been masterful in the way I led us to victory in the two battles.

To Fawn, the first battle was as important as the second one. I am sure that was because it was the first time that she had ever been in combat. She really gushed about how I had killed the two war chiefs, and she had proof of that because she had the war bonnet and the second batch of coup feathers to prove my prowess.

Then came what I considered the funny part. Fawn went over in detail everything that she could remember of our sex those two nights when she was so wound up. My other wives looked astounded as they heard what I was capable of when properly stimulated. I got looks from both of them which asked in no uncertain terms, “When are you going to do that for me?” Uh-oh, I was hooked, and all White Buck did was laugh at my situation.

Late that afternoon after I had taken care of all of the chores, mostly for our animals, White Buck asked me in private, “How much of what Fawn had to say was correct? Did you really do all of that?”

I was somewhat embarrassed when I admitted that yes, I had done all of that. White Buck looked at me in awe, patted me on the back, and walked away without another word.

The next day, all of the girls and young women cornered Fawn en masse to hear the story from her. Of course, I did not hear this version, so I am not sure exactly what she said, but Fawn’s story must have made quite an impression. A week later, there was a big celebration of some religious event that everybody attended. Before the crowd broke up, I was called up by the man who was head of the Men’s Council of Elders and presented with a war bonnet.

I had not realized that I was entitled to wear the coup feathers from any enemy that I killed, so I inherited the war bonnet and the six other feathers from the two Comanche war chiefs that I had killed. Without me knowing of it, the women had made a new war bonnet for me incorporating all of those feathers and all of the other coup feathers that I had won, including a new one for “my” recent victory. I put on the war bonnet for everyone to see, and that produced a lot of cheers. I found that embarrassing, but I took it; however, I did try to give Fawn her due for her actions during the two battles. That also produced cheers. Fawn was so moved at what I did and the reaction of the crowd that she hid her face and cried.

As expected, the women of the Women’s Council of Elders walked out when I was called up to receive my new war bonnet. Frankly, I did not care. Everybody knew, just by listening to my wives, that I was never again going to accept an edict from that bunch of senile old women.

I was quickly reminded by White Buck that I was now obligated to wear my new war bonnet whenever I went to Comancheria. One thing for sure, it was even bigger bait for Comanches than was a mule. I was now a marked man!

Oh, no! Fawn was already after me to take her on my next foray into Comancheria. Not only that, both Spring Flower and Honey Bee wanted to go, too. Dammit, what was I going to do when other women and girls started badgering me to take them along? I knew Spring Flower and Honey Bee well enough to know that they would not collapse under the pressure of an attack by Comanches, but I had no idea whether or not I could trust any of the other women, and certainly not the girls. Hell, not all of the men were reliable enough to be trusted to back me up.

Well, I had to admit that it was wonderful to have a woman along to relieve my tensions after a fight, but was that a sufficient inducement to take another woman into such danger? I just did not know the answer to that. Okay, I was realistic enough to know that Spring Flower and Honey Bee would eventually wear me down, but I did not intend to take any other women with me. So spake that great expert on women!

Well, I had no choice in the matter when it came to taking my other two wives into Comancheria. Not to do so would be tantamount to showing favoritism to Fawn, and I did not dare do that. Okay, I held out for a little while, but I finally gave in on taking the other two wives with me, but first I required that they be fully trained. If they failed any of the requirements, I made sure that they both knew that I would not consider taking either one with me. I pointed out that they could certainly do it if Fawn could. That was the magic touch, and both women promised to learn everything that I had to teach them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.