Truth or Dare Friends: Phoebe's Amulet - Cover

Truth or Dare Friends: Phoebe's Amulet

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At a farewell party for Joey, the six friends and their many exes and lovers become much more intimate together with help from a special amulet owned by Phoebe. Their lives will never be the same.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Aurora roared as she rode Chandler’s cock cowgirl-style and felt Ross’s meaty prick slam into her ass, while Joey brought his dick to her face.

“Do it!” Aurora urged Joey, “fuck my face!”

Joey Tribbiani stuffed Aurora’s mouth with his hard, thick cock and she looked up hungrily at him, even as she bounced eagerly up and down on Chandler and Ross pounded her bottom. Being shared by three men and made airtight was such a thrilling experience for Aurora, who just plain loved dick. She loved men. She loved sex. She never made any apologies for it. The fact that each man here had fucked others not long before breakfast didn’t matter to her. She had eaten a lot of calories with that hearty American meal and this was her favorite way to burn them. Having Ross pull her long, curly, jet-black hair especially turned her on as he slid harder in and out of her butt.

Aurora knew what she wanted today. She wanted to be fucked by everyone who attended this bash, no matter who. Men, women, even Chandler’s drag queen father, she craved them all. She wanted to eat pussy and ass, wanted to suck dicks and balls, and wanted to have every hole in her body get sore from constant use. She wanted to walk funny for days, remembering with every ache how wonderfully fucked she was. She wanted to walk up to her husband, boyfriend, and other lovers in only a dress and lift it to show them how much cum leaked from each of her holes. She wanted said husband, boyfriend, and lovers to fuck her hard right then and there, anyway, showing her no mercy at all.

The way that Aurora used her hips and her tongue made it very difficult not to cum already half the time inside her holes. The only reason that any of the men had any self-control was due to having been laid so much as it was. She did her level best to let them all bottom-out inside every hole, gladly gagging on Joey’s prick while feeling every inch of Ross up her tight, hot bum and all of Chandler inside her snatch all the way to her cervix.

To Chandler, going balls deep inside the luscious Italian lady was exquisitely pleasurable as it was, but the way that she moved while Ross and Joey also fucked her intensified things for him. Furthermore, feeling Ross’s dick through only a thin wall separating his from Chandler’s made things even more stimulating for him. He could often experience many of the same strokes that Ross did inside Aurora’s delectable body.

When Joey erupted down Aurora’s throat, she creamed herself from the sheer ecstasy of swallowing his hot jizz and seeing the undisguised joy on his face. Ross lost control next and unloaded in her bottom, flooding her bowels to her delight. Chandler couldn’t help but cum next, shooting his load inside her cunt to her satisfaction. Each man slid out of Aurora with a feeling of real accomplishment from having to keep up so well with her.

“Damn, Ross, I daresay that you’ve gotten past your jealousy, though so have I! We’re a long way past worrying about whether ‘we were on a break!’ That’s a stupid argument, anyway. If we had only done this years ago, we’d still be together without a fucking break-up! You could have dated Julie and me, or Bonnie and me, or Charlie and me, or fucking Chloe and me, if you wished! I could have been with Josh or Barry or Paolo or even Gunther and still been with you!” Rachel smiled as she kissed Ross hard on the mouth.

“Or me, you, and Ross! No need for jealousy if he could have wed both of us!” Emily Waltham pointed out, planting a kiss on Ross’s lips herself.

“So, I guess that it’s not too late for that. We really can ... all stay together as a group, even if we have to sometimes go places for work or school or whatever,” Mike spoke aloud again, breaking his silence.

“And yes, I’m still very international, Ross, so I will be away for a lot, but rest assured that the next time that you approach me in Central Perk, I’ll kiss you instead of putting you down,” Isabella reassured Ross with another lip lock.

“And to think, what would have happened if you ran into Dorothy Hamill at Central Perk?” Rachel snickered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.