Truth or Dare Friends: Phoebe's Amulet - Cover

Truth or Dare Friends: Phoebe's Amulet

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At a farewell party for Joey, the six friends and their many exes and lovers become much more intimate together with help from a special amulet owned by Phoebe. Their lives will never be the same.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Maybe we should play Truth or Dare, then?” Rachel Green suggested, feeling a bit shocked that she did so in fact ... maybe it was the wine?

“Um, Rach, is that really such a great idea? Do we really want to know those intimate things about each other? And what if we get dared to do things that are just ... you know ... gross or slutty? What will we think of ourselves and each other afterwards?” Monica Geller not surprisingly objected, being a little nervous as to what this might reveal about her to her husband Chandler.

“Oh, come on, Mon! This could really be our best chance to explore this stuff, before Rachel and I get married and settle down for good. We can maybe make today a hall pass night for those of us in relationships. You know, ‘what happens with Truth or Dare stays with Truth or Dare,’ like Vegas. It’s not that much different from the celebrity hall pass lists, if you remember those. All that ever happened there of any consequence was that I made a fool of myself with Isabella Rosellini!” Dr. Ross Geller encouraged his sister in a charmingly awkward and self-deprecating manner.

“That was great, I admit! I still wish that I had popcorn while watching that!” Rachel laughed at the memory of Ross hitting on the famous Italian actress, “seriously, thanks for backing me up on this one, babe!”

“Yes, that all sounds rather charming, but what if ... what if someone got pregnant or something?” Chandler Bing now protested.

“Rach did with Emma and we’re all still here, alive and well. Oh, seriously, it’s just us adults, the grannies are all watching the babies, so let’s all just chill and have fun,” Joey Tribbiani grinned, imagining perhaps a last chance to sleep with Rachel, Monica, or Phoebe.

“I’m all for it! Before Mike and I start a family, I’d like us both to have a chance to, you know, sow our wild oats. That’s assuming that anything happens, which it almost sounds like everyone really wants to happen,” Phoebe mentioned while Mike coughed a bit.

“Not everyone, but if we’re going to do this, I need a bit more whiskey. If I drink enough, I can mostly forget whatever goofy thing I’ve done or you’ve done, for that matter. It’s not like we’re driving or anything else like that. Believe me, you don’t want me to try this sober. I just wouldn’t relax enough for it,” Mike confessed.

“So, you’re basically Phoebe’s Fun Bobby, then!” Rachel recalled, making Monica blush at the reminder of her alcoholic ex-boyfriend.

“Oh, yeah, he really was a lot of fun when drunk!” Phoebe giggled, not telling Monica that she’d fucked Fun Bobby a few times before he sobered up.

“Alright, alright, but if we do this, we’re all doing it right, and that means that we must actually do the dares and tell the truth, no matter what happens! Agreed?” Monica insisted, putting her foot down in the opposite way that she had expected.

“Yeah, just so that we learn never to do this again!” Chandler smirked, even as he truly feared the results...

Deep down, of course, Chandler was worried that he’d end up doing something gay with one of his male friends. All his life, Chandler feared that he might be gay like his father, and, in his most nightmarish scenario, leave a wife and child for another man. His sexual confusion and his lifelong insecurity reared their ugly heads again, yet he felt unable to stop what was sure to follow. The feeling of dread hit him hard, causing him to reach for the sauce a bit himself.

It wasn’t too shocking, then, that between all of their anxieties, stresses, desires, and needs, each of the six friends consumed an impressive quantity of booze. Ross in particular did his share of the strong stuff, as did Monica, both being nervous wrecks when sober, though he was already a bit sauced when he first agreed to this plan with Rachel. He also wondered what she had in mind that would lead to this, given their own history together.

What was more, they weren’t the only friends around, of course, with a few others present for this particular party. This included a few exes, but Monica was the perfect hostess as always and would never even reject Richard or his son Tim or Carol or Susan. Even Rachel’s ex-boyfriend Josh was there, along with Paolo, for reasons that didn’t make sense to any of them, but somehow each of these was present. Even Julie showed up and they hadn’t seen her since Ross picked Rachel over her some time back.

Frank and Alice arrived as well, along with Ursula, much to Phoebe’s astonishment. Janice appeared at the last minute, too, making Chandler sweat a bit, along with Kathy showing up at the last minute. It got worse when both of Chandler’s parents appeared, as Jack and Judy were watching the kids. The way that Chandler’s mother ogled Ross and Joey didn’t help things in the least. Gunther even appeared, despite his active loathing of Ross.

Joey’s sister Dina joined the party, too. Charlie Wheeler made an appearance as well, as did Elizabeth Stevens, Paul Stevens, Will Colbert, Susie Moss, Bonnie, and both of Rachel’s sisters. Even Rachel’s old classmate Melissa crashed the party as if pulled into it by a homing beacon. Pete Becker, Mr. Treeger, Chloe, and Wendy surfaced, too. The biggest shock, however, came when Emily Waltham collided with Barry and Mindy entering Chandler’s and Monica’s place.

What none of them realized was that Phoebe’s new amulet that she picked up from a New Age store wasn’t some innocent trinket. It harnessed the power of an ancient deity and that deity now influenced decisions for Phoebe and those connected to her life in some capacity. It drew people from their past to them like a magnet, with only the presence of children protecting said persons from its charm. It made people crash the party and the group throw it in the first place with an “adults-only” rule that was ironclad, despite none of them understanding why they did so other than it being a “parting of ways” bash. The same amulet kept Chandler and Monica from kicking their guests out, even Cassie Geller when she showed up.

“I’m game to start, then,” Phoebe chose to put her twin sister Ursula on the spot, “you there, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth!” Ursula snapped at her.

“Why do you keep treating people like trash?” Phoebe demanded to know.

“Because I can! You, moron, Mike, whatever, Truth or Dare?” Ursula turned to Mike Hannigan, who shrugged.

“Truth, I suppose!” Mike didn’t quite relax enough to take a dare from someone like Ursula just yet.

“Are you attracted to me?” Ursula probed, unaware that the amulet prevented lies as well as refusal of dares.

“Yes! Sorry, but you are Phoebe’s twin and I found her attractive enough that I married her, so, of course, I find you attractive, too!” Mike admitted with a blush, “you now, Phoebe? Truth or Dare?”

“Truth!” Phoebe kept up the “Truth” part, people still not being quite drunk enough for the dares mostly.

“Who, other than me, do you find sexually alluring in this room?” Mike found the courage to ask his wife, not knowing that her amulet influenced his decisions.

“Joey, Ross, Chandler, Ursula, Cassie, all of my exes, Richard, Tim, Kathy, Paul, Elizabeth... , “ Phoebe began to list off names and realized suddenly that she was attracted to everyone in the room, including many who never excited her before, “wait, why am I attracted to everyone in the room and why are even half of these people even here?”

“Yeah, why are we all here? Why am I suddenly attracted to Mr. Treeger?” Monica blurted, unable to grasp what would cause that.

“Why am I drawn to Emily? She hates my guts! And my own sisters, too! Amy, Jill? Really? They’re my own sisters! Ugh!” Rachel snapped.

“Why am I suddenly attracted to men at all? I mean, I’m a lesbian!” Carol confessed.

“Me, too, honey ... I just don’t get it. I find myself wanting to grab Ross and ride him!” Susan admitted.

“Why Ross?” Carol asked with surprise.

“Because he can’t stand me and vice versa, and we’ve had to behave around each other for so long for Ben’s sake and yours!” Susan forgot her inside voice on this confession.

“In that case, Ross, Truth or Dare?” Rachel turned to her fiance/ex-husband, irresistibly pulled toward an action yet again.

“Dare... , “ Ross responded, unable to resist the prod in his mind to do so.

“I dare you to fuck Susan and Carol right here, right now, both of them, in a threesome!” Rachel just said what she thought without a filter, another consequence of the amulet.

“Alright ... you asked for it, honey! Well, girls?” Ross challenged his ex-wife and her wife, both of whom practically ripped his clothes off before pushing him onto his back.

Before anyone could stop it, Ross was balls deep inside Susan at last, watching her glorious brown curls fall down with reddish highlights as she straddled him. Carol then planted her own pussy on her ex-husband’s face and felt his wondrous tongue slip in and out of her. It felt amazing, a familiar but lost pleasure that seemed like coming home for some reason. She remembered how he used to eat her out in the past and now she knew that he really was that good at licking twat. She wondered if she would be able to give this up again after feeling the rush of excitement from his oral favors once more at last.

“Oh, God, Ross, I forgot just how great you are at this! Your tongue is magical! Rachel, Susan, please, may I borrow his tongue now and then? He’s so fucking good at it!” Carol pleaded with her ex’s fiancee.

“Oh, honey, I want to see this happen as much as you do, and that’s what’s so weird about it! I normally get jealous as fuck about even the thought of Ross with other women ... but suddenly, I want to see him fuck and suck the two of you and a lot! Ross, baby, if you can hear me, you now have a permanent hall pass for Carol and Susan, okay? Just don’t neglect me with that thick cock and great tongue of yours!” Rachel stunned everyone by making such an offer, not catching herself in time stop herself ... and not even wishing to change her mind.

“Yes, Susan, dear, you have a hall pass for Ross, too, as I hope to have, too!” Carol exclaimed as Ross’s mouth took her places that she forgot a man could ever take her at all.

“Yes ... you do! I want Ross to fuck us often! He should knock us both up and give Ben brothers and sisters! I love you more than ever for this, Carol ... I’d never leave or neglect you, but I need this, too!” Susan startled everyone as she kept bouncing feverishly up and down on Ross’s thick, circumcised prick.

Just then, Ross’s tongue slipped and swiped Carol’s butt-crack, rimming her for a moment and accidentally making her cream herself even harder as a result. Carol loved it so much, she adjusted perfectly to put her asshole directly above Ross’s mouth. He took the hint and licked her booty more, making her scream loudly as she shuddered with her climax. Susan was so turned-on by her wife’s “O” face that she squirted all over Ross’s prick, pissing on him, too, in the process. She reached over and made out with Carol, both of them tangling their tongues as they kissed passionately.

Rachel was extremely wet by now, so she pleaded with her face for someone to dare her to do something. Monica came to the rescue, surprising both of them, but they were long-term friends, weren’t they? She could see that Rachel wasn’t herself anymore and might never be quite herself again. Something was very different if Rachel had let go of her jealousy and let Ross do a threesome with his ex and her wife. She felt her own lust building up, but she didn’t know what to do about it, either, other than take a dare.

Ross couldn’t help but overhear Monica asked Rachel, “Truth or Dare, Rach?”

“Dare ... please?” Rachel pleaded.

“I dare you to fuck Chandler!” Monica blurted, shocking even herself.

“Alright, you henpecked pencil pusher, let’s get it on!” Rachel grabbed Chandler and pushed him onto an armchair as she lifted her dress, dropped her panties, and climbed on top of him.

“Truth or Dare, Mon?” Joey now asked Monica, noticing how turned-on she was.

“Dare!” Monica shouted, already soaked in her panties that she slid off in anticipation.

“I dare you to bend over that kitchen table and let me pound you from behind!” Joey challenged, and sure enough, the chef limped to the kitchen table to invite him to some booty.

Joey being Joey, he wasn’t about to turn down some of Monica, having wanted her for years just like the other two women in his circle of friends. The actor began humping a very aroused Monica with long strokes with his impressive cock, taking her places that Chandler and few others had in the past. She’d often been fucked and well, but very few men did things to her body the way that Joey Tribbiani did. It was amazing, the more Joey pushed in and out of her, her juices flowing freely as she let go of her control freak ways for once and just enjoyed being taken by this sexy Italian stud. That he was a good friend just made it that much safer, yet more taboo, like being with a brother or something.

Phoebe was so aroused by all of this that she didn’t wait for a “truth or dare” round before pulling her sister in for a hungry, angry kiss and pinning her to the floor. She gestured for Mike to join them on the floor and reached over to hike up Ursula’s dress to expose her gash to her husband. Ursula “forgot” her panties and so Mike could easily slip inside her sloppy cunt. Phoebe took no small amount of satisfaction in sitting on her twin’s face to make her tongue her twat.

“She’s a dirty little slut version of me and you can fuck her anytime you wish, as long as you agree to treat her like the nasty trap that she is. Don’t neglect me, either. Just make sure that you make her our bitch so that we can use her as wish! I’m done with your bullshit, sis! Eat me, you naughty snatch!” Phoebe taunted Ursula as she rode her face.

“Yes ... yes ... yes, finally someone’s lost patience and bossed me around!” Ursula declared, “I’ve wanted someone to make me pay and force me to respect them for years!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.