Lake Houston Chronicle - Cover

Lake Houston Chronicle

Copyright© 2019 by Jamie and Lisa

06 - Kristin

True Sex Story: 06 - Kristin - Polyamorous lovers for 49 years, this is a true story. Other than using nicknames this version is accurate.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

(Codes for this chapter are: male teen/female teen, female teen/female teen, consentual, lesbian, heterosexual, true story, incest, brother, sister, polyamory, first, oral sex, body modification.)

I had wanted to maneuver George and Jamie together so that we could stay together forever. But right now Jamie just wasn’t up to the concept of having a child, and she did not think that she would ever be up to it. George loved fucking his sisters, but it was also clear to me that one day he wanted to be a dad. So really all that I had to do was find a third sister who was OK with fucking all of us and wanted to have children one day.

I truly wanted George to be happy, it was simple logic really. George wanted to be a dad someday and neither Jamie nor I could do that for him. We needed another sister, one that was alright with sharing, to help us keep all of the future Wendy’s away. Kristin, I had an idea that she might be perfect for that role. Painfully shy, she was smitten with George and as she said, “creamed her jeans whenever he spoke to her.

Sherri, her mother was a professional cook, and a good one. Food was an important part of her life. Kristin was beautiful but did not think that she was. She was full of curves in the way that ancient peoples imagined their fertility goddess to be.

I struck up conversations with Kristin when I could without it looking forced. We talked about her loving kids; they were not as messed up as adults were yet. Her wishing she might have some of her own one day, but for some reason not really seeing that in her future. Her pervasive shyness ... We talked about George and she literally gushed. You might have thought he walked on water.

Over a short time we became very close. I seemed to be her first real friend. It wasn’t altruistic, but I never once lied to her. I really got to like her. She talked about growing up afraid of other people. Food, first eating it and then preparing it, was her crutch, her salvation. She told me how she first discovered the sensitive vertical folds underneath the horizontal folds of her belly. How happy she was discovering what they could do. Then how sad she was when she realized nobody else was interested in exploring them.

I wanted to cry. She felt so alone, so unworthy. The groping little boys that annoyed me in high school ignored her. Their clumsy scheming antics had annoyed Jamie. But how much worse it must have been to have been ignored. Too shy to put herself into the fray, just silently hoping that someone might notice her. Seventeen, and she had never really been kissed, touched or out on an actual date.

So we went shopping. No shopping does not cure everything. Although you can’t return an hour of psychotherapy tomorrow, even if you still have the receipt and it still has the tags on it. You can do that with most dresses. It was tactical shopping, buying clothes that our brother George would like to see on her. Then I conferred with Jamie, my co-conspirator. It was on, D minus eighteen and counting.

The next day, with Etan and Claire at some basketball thing, we had several hours to get Kristin ready before George got home from the airport. Kristin was so nervous. We had found a couple of nice flattering dresses that accented Kristin’s multitude of curves. Simple, graceful, feminine dresses similar to those that George had bought for Jamie and me.

It was nice, just three girls in our bedroom trying on dresses together. As I removed my dress I noticed that Kristin was looking at my breasts. She was staring at my nipples with their little stainless steel studs at the base.

“Does that hurt?” she inquired.

“Just a little, right when the needle pops through,” I said. “But if the piercer knows what he is doing. If he just pushes it through in one straight shot. It’s a moment of pain, a life of pleasure.”

“Lydia had hers done,” Kristin said.

“Yeah,” I said, “her and Michelle, on a dare in Austin before a cross-country meet.”

“Hers were the first I had ever seen before today,” Kristin said. “Is that when you got yours done?”

“Ha,” I said, “Lydia. No Lydia never did anything with me. We literally did not run in the same group. Thats a nice thought though, all the girls on the team getting their nips pierced.”

“My brother Steve thought it was hot,” Kristin said.

“Oh yeah.” I said, “he went out with her for a while.”

“Well,” said Jamie, “I was wondering why you were examining Lydia’s tits.”

“I wasn’t ... Well not ... Not really ... Well ... Maybe...” she stammered. “It’s cute.”

“It’s OK,” Jamie said, “you can touch them if you’d like. Hers or mine...”

Kristin had not even noticed that Jamie had taken her dress off, and had identical studs at the base of her nipples.

“Really?” She asked.

“Like I said, a lifetime of pleasure,” and I slowly brought her hand to my breast. “There,” I said, “that feels really nice.”

“Yeah,” Kristin said, “but it feels a little weird.”

“Really,” I said, “when baby Kristin was born the first thing the doctor did was put her on her mother’s bosom. The first human contact you had was you touching a woman’s breast. A breast that nourished you and made you strong.”

“Like this,” Jamie said, as she bent down to kiss one of Kristin’s nipples. Then she flicked it with her tongue.

“A little gland at the base of your brain is dumping ‘cuddle juice’ into your bloodstream right now,” I said as Jamie bent up to give me a big, very passionate kiss in front of Kristin’s widening eyes.

Then we broke our kiss, and each of us kissed Kristin.

“I guess even if George doesn’t notice me,” Kristin said, “at least you girls did.”

“Don’t talk like that,” Jamie said. “We will make you irresistible to our brother George.”

“Doesn’t he get a say so in who...”

Jamie giggled as I cut off Kristin’s statement.

“Nope, not really,” I said. “We know exactly what George likes. And we like George. So we dress like he likes, because he likes it. I know he really likes you Kristin. He just doesn’t know it yet.”

“So, George,” she said, “he likes your rings, all of them?”

Kristin was catching on, wrapping her head around the true situation.

“George likes it,” she said, “when you don’t wear panties.”

“And when we do wear pretty dresses,” I said, “and just a tiny bit of makeup. So, that is what we do.”

I had figured that she would go along with it, but the speed and directness of her answer to the unspoken question still surprised me.

“Can I get my nipples pierced?” She said. “And my coochie?” She was looking directly at Jamies’s hood with its little stainless steel stud.

“I think you understand; Jamie and I are sisters. We share everything. That includes our brother ... George...” I said before kissing her.

Jamie added, “Would you like to be our sister too, Kristin?”

“Yesch,” she said, happy tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jamie kissed Kristin passionately, just as she had kissed me earlier. Together we eased Kristin back onto the bed.

“We are going to help you take the edge off,” I said, “help you relax so that you will be ready.”

Jamie paused from kissing Kristin’s beautiful breasts and belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.