Lake Houston Chronicle - Cover

Lake Houston Chronicle

Copyright© 2019 by Jamie and Lisa

04- Our House

True Sex Story: 04- Our House - Polyamorous lovers for 49 years, this is a true story. Other than using nicknames this version is accurate.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

(Codes for this chapter are: female teen/female teen, male teen/female teen, consentual, lesbian, heterosexual, true story, incest, brother, sister, polyamory, oral sex, anal sex, sex toys.)

“Can you fathom the mysteries of God. Can you probe the limits of Him without limit.” -Job 11:7

“Only God would know the reasons, but I bet he must have had a plan.” -Born to be your baby- Child, Bon Jovi and Sambora

1970

George tells me he became friends with Punch in second grade. Personally, I can’t ever remember a time when Punch was not George’s best bud. Edwards Texas just wasn’t so big that George and Punch didn’t meet for three years. Punch is named for George ‘Punch’ Imlach, the Hall of Fame coach and General Manager of the Omaha Saints, Toronto Maple Leafs and Buffalo Sabres.

Doc O’Connor, Punch’s father, is one of the most educated men in town, and one of its few professionals. He practices medicine at the Hayden County Hospital, while his wife, Punch’s mother, organizes for all noble causes. She is the “go to gal” for all things this county should, but does not have. Punch should have been in a social circle a step or two above ours. His brothers were, and therein lies the rub. Kevin, eighteen months older than Punch was insecure and jealous of his little brother.

Punch and George were inseparable growing up, they played the same sports together. Took the same classes, sat out the same hours together in detention for their antics in those classes. They were both accepted to the University of Texas and might have gone to Austin together, perhaps even been roomies after returning from Vietnam. But where would that have left Lillian, Jamie, Kristin, Eva and me. God had eight little souls for us to bring into this world.

Punch’s oldest brother was alright, I guess. Being six years older, we just did not interact very much. It was Kevin, the middle son, who was the bane of the family’s existence. He was constantly creating unnecessary drama, usually right on top of somebody else’s twenty minutes of fame. The two older boys were going to college in Austin. They had just finished their respective junior and freshman years last summer when Kevin was stupid and got himself arrested for possession.

He didn’t get arrested on campus, and Doc O’Connor had the ability to hire a good lawyer. Kevin went back to school in September and kept his draft deferment. Kevin blamed Punch in a move that even Ray Charles said “didn’t look right.” It just really sucks when your father is a big-time hockey fan and thinks that your fuck-up of a brother is the star goalie. You end up sitting out his penalty minutes. Punch reacted to being locked down at home by leaving.

He would hang out with George when they were not building hours or working at the airport. He slept on our sofa, or on the sofa at the airport because he did not want to go back home. He just did not feel like explaining anything, anything at all to an imbecile with an IQ of 160 or so. Why the doctor needed really thick glasses, or a seeing eye dog if he couldn’t comprehend what had just happened. How Punch had just been offered up as a sacrificial lamb.

Why he did not feel like explaining himself. He had done nothing. His accuser who was arrested by police with the contraband in his possession offered to lead them to the exact spot it was grown. To name as the grower someone he already disliked. Why he would rather get drunk and puke in our yard and sleep on our sofa than to explain why he felt so resentful. That he was clearly being punished, while the guilty party was coddled. How unprincipled his father’s so-called ‘principled stance’ was.

The final straw was broken when Doc came to visit and issued him an ultimatum. Punch could come home and apologize, take responsibility for what he hadn’t done, and go to Austin on his dad’s dime securing a Selective Service deferment or stay, and get drafted and sent to Vietnam with George. Punch and George talked it over and then enlisted together.

But it was Eva, it was Eva that really saved Punch. It seemed like Eva and her little sisters were always at our house, if we were not at the church. Her parents encouraged them. Pastor Deveraux and his wife thought that we were “good wholesome people.” At the time we laughed, we thought we really had them hoodwinked. But the truth was that we were, and we are good people.

We care about each other, and we look out for each other. We have been together for over forty-five years. Eva knew all about resentment. Eva knew much about drowning your emotions in alcohol. She understood self destructive behavior, and had herself just come out of her wild-child period. She was running the youth program at her father, Pastor Deveraux’s church.

Together we all went to the boy’s graduation in May. We sat with my friend the Pastor and his wife. Then we celebrated. That day was to my mind one of our beginnings. We had celebrated Christmas 1962 together at the Pastor’s church, that kinda cemented our friendship. Seven and a half years later all of ‘us’ were there as they walked, we were now a family.

Fun and Games

Together we, George, Lisa and I played ‘Brady Bunch’ and ‘Mom and Dad’ a slightly kinkier version using the sex toys we found hidden in Katherine and Gabe’s bedroom. We invented a new game. ‘OB-GYN Clinic’ where George was the Uber Pervvy Herr Doktor Georg Merkwuerdeglibe, famed Gynecologist extraordinaire.

Lisa and I took turns playing the parts of nurse and patient. This game played itself out to the end of the school year, Doctor Georg explored the darkest and moistest depths of our vaginas using a host of special tools that he invented himself. Keeping the ones that felt nice and yummy, and discarding the rest. We also tried out those little stainless steel urethral sounds we found in the leather zipper case.

Once we figured out the workings of the Kleister bag and its array of attachments, patients were routinely douched and given enemas before their exams. He invented the ‘vaginoscope’ an amazing new medical device that bears an uncanny resemblance to a small diameter heavy lead crystal bud vase. It was well lubricated and inserted into the patient’s vagina to obtain heretofore unobtainable visual confirmation of diagnosis, as well as frequent updates on treatment. A truly useful device.

Dr. Georg treated various and sundry heretofore unknown and often bizarre vaginal maladies. His success rate was one hundred percent. Then being faithful ‘Mormon Sister-Wives’, our fourth game, the patient and nurse returned home to their loving husband. We made love together and slept a most wonderful sleep, the three of us in the big bed. Except for weekends when it was occupied by its rightful owners.

We would all walk to school together or ride in the old primer grey pickup truck that George used to deliver stuff from the Farm Supply in. All of the grades attended school together on a single campus. A hodge-podge of a dozen or so buildings built over the past eighty years or so. Even the Junior College classes were given on the same campus. In the same fieldhouse the boys studied their athletic playbooks in. Where Sally, our very weird cross-county coach taught us about endorphins and endocannabinoids.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.