Lake Houston Chronicle - Cover

Lake Houston Chronicle

Copyright© 2019 by Jamie and Lisa

02 - George

True Sex Story: 02 - George - Polyamorous lovers for 49 years, this is a true story. Other than using nicknames this version is accurate.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

(Codes for this chapter are: female teen/female teen, male teen/female teen, consentual, heterosexual, true story, incest, brother, sister, polyamory, first, oral sex.)

This is the continuation of “Lisa’s first time”.

I have just awakened the day after Jamie’s birthday. The day both of us celebrated our birthdays from yesterday on. It took me years to explain exactly why to mom. I am in bed, but it isn’t my bed, it’s Jamie’s bed. The nice sturdy bed my brother made for our adoptive sister. It is a lovely pale yellow, because he thought to paint it her favorite color. We are both naked; it’s December but the sheets are on the floor. I am intertwined with my best friend, adoptive sis, and now lover. Her face and mine are matching glazed donuts.

Jamie is still asleep, so I adjust myself carefully so as not to wake her. I look at her as the low angled filtered light exposes her beautiful body in the early morning. Soon the alarm will ring and we will have to get up, but I want this moment to last forever. Mom and dad are away, working at a drill site in the Permian Basin.

My plan is still perfectly logical. I love George and George loves me, just not as completely as he soon will. Ever since I had developed my plan, over time - talking things over with Eva - especially the boy’s enlistment, I had been dressing exactly the way that George had said “made me even prettier.” I had been helping out more with Ethan, our younger brother. I had even succeeded in getting Jamie to follow suit.

We were doing all of the cooking, which I kinda liked, and cleaning up which I did not. Now that Jamie was onboard, and amenable to my scheme to get her together with George, I dropped all pretense. Having accepted the role of cook, I decided that grease splatter was ruining my clothes. Fortunately, there was a simple solution. I would disrobe completely before donning Mom’s apron to cook.

If George was in the room that was great; I did so right there in front of him. Often when he took notice, he would politely excuse himself. This required my following him out of the room while asking absurdly silly questions about the meal I was about to prepare. This show was for him after all, he had to see it to fully appreciate it.

Ever the gentleman, George gave me an old pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt to cook in. Alas, the pants were just too big for me to wear. But I did trim the bottom of his old tee shirt so that my pussy and my ass played peek-a-boo as I walked. I started to develop memory problems, I kept forgetting to get a clean towel before taking a shower. Forgetting to get dressed before leaving my room.

I mistook one of his dress shirts for my sleeping shirt, and somehow managed to lose all my panties. Hellen Keller could hear and see my clear message to my brother, from the house next door. “See, I am wearing your clothes, giving you a private show, that means that I belong to you.”

Best of all, after Ethan went to sleep, I decided to lay down on the carpet in front of him as he sat on the sofa to watch Johnny Carson. I carefully positioned myself so that he could clearly see up my naked backside. So he could see my ass, and my pussy. A pussy that was getting wet just thinking about what I was doing. That scene made me so very wet, I hoped that he could see my moisture, smell my vaginal secretions.

George is sweet, kind and polite, a real gentleman. He wasn’t stupid, or bad at math. He added things up quickly. He asked me to join him on the couch. I did. I snuggled up very close to him and positioned myself and his shirt, the one I was wearing, so that he could just see a bit of the gift that I had waiting for him.

He put his arm around me and asked me if I had forgotten anything. “Nope, I have everything I need right here,” while giving his thigh a gentle squeeze. He pointed out that I did not seem to be wearing any underwear. I told him my clothing choice wasn’t an oversight it was a conscious decision of a grown woman. Then I asked him if he liked what he saw.

He lifted the hem just a little and told me that my pussy was every bit as beautiful as the rest of me. But that I should think about myself, more than him right now. In language that sounded just like mom, honest and clear, precise and to the point. I said that it didn’t mean it had to be forever, although that was exactly what I wanted it to be as I said those words. I was the voice of logic and reason.

I said it was a logical, rational means of coping with the fact that there were not appropriate suitors for either of us. That I love him, he loves me. That he has always put my interests first, even right now when horny little him was being offered some “downright purdy” pussy.

I asked him to be my first boy. So that I would always remember that I was initiated into adulthood by the person whom I cared most about on this earth. Whom I had absolute trust in ... Who would never, could never let me down...

We agreed that it was a healthy release from our pent-up sexual frustration. Making love with someone who loved us for the people whom we really were. People whom always had our best interests at heart. It was beautiful.

Just as beautiful as when I went down on Jamie, and she returned the favor to me in the early morning’s light a few days before. We probably were not very good at it, but that did not matter. We were both grown women who knew exactly what we were doing, who we were doing it to and for. Jamie and I loved each other as friends, sisters by choice, lovers. Now George was joining me and soon us.

“Blessed are the pure of heart for they will see God.” -Matthew 5:8

“Man looks at the outward appearance. God looks at the heart.” -First Samuel 16:7

This is how I know, in my heart, that I am a good person. I am not oblivious or stupid. I know that I could have cashed in my chips, so to speak. Continued a sweet Sapphic twosome, Velma and Daphne. But what about Fred Jones. I mean George. He was out there too. He deserved to feel like I did, and like Jamie did when we played together. I had to get him into our two soon to be-come (be-cum?) three some.

I wanted George to have a nice little collection of memories when he left for Kentucky in nine months. I knew about Michelle and Wendy, I knew exactly what those relationships lacked. Eva and I had figured it out. I wanted George to have “perfect” before he went to Vietnam, so he could and would come back and we could be “forever.”

So, I made my offer perfectly clear on the sofa that night. George accepted. We sat, we snuggled, he put one arm around me, and played with my exposed pussy with the other. It was as if a beautiful dream had come true, his gentle touch on my most sensitive flesh. I came, and then I blew him. My first taste of penis, and I was lucky enough to get the world’s best one. Attached to my dream boy.

In my sixty-five years I have only sucked on two dicks. Each one about fifteen thousand times. But only those two. I am such a lucky girl; they are the world’s two best. Why on earth would I need more. The two penises that planted their seed deep within both Jamie and me giving us Stewart and Phillip, our children. Best of all, George’s penis was my first one.

George went down on me, and I came again. It was Wednesday night. Mom and Dad were not due back until late Friday. We slept, once we were exhausted enough to sleep, the next two nights on Mom and Dad’s bed. Thursday morning George stood behind me to block our brother and Jamie’s view, and he fondled my ass as I made our breakfast in my, his, peek-a-boo tee and Mom’s apron.

Later after school on Monday, he ran his hand from bottom to top along my slit after he brought me a fresh towel as I turned off the shower, “just in case I had forgotten.” Ethan and Claire were out riding their bikes, or something “kids” did. They were still “kids;” I had been an adult for like almost a full two weeks now. George started to pick me up. He lifted me, still wet from my shower, and gently sat me on the bathroom vanity.

He opened my towel in front of me and his eyes were the eyes of a gleeful child opening the best Christmas present ever. He kissed my cunt, and I started to gush. He gently sucked on my labia, he flicked my clitoris with his tongue and tried to suck my savory nectar from my introitus as if he were a happy hummingbird.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.