The Threesome Next Door
Chapter 26: It’s Contagious

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: It’s Contagious - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Mindy and I flew back to Silicon Valley leaving early Monday morning in her private jet. We actually slept part of the way because we’d been up late with our bedtime playmates the night before. I actually wondered whether I was doing any damage to my body because I was fucking more, sleeping less, and traveling more across time zones than I ever had.

We landed at San Jose at ten a.m. local time and went right to work. Mindy drove her own car so I didn’t bother with a rental. I was also slated to stay with her at her condo. She suggested that we invite Todd, Carol, Peter, and Brit to join us, at least for part of the evening, if not the rest of the week. As it turned out, that’s what happened.

We had various project team and then task meetings all week, interspersed with individual coaching by me on their tasks. I also joined with Todd or Carol to interview the other executives and senior managers at the company to get their views on the company’s strategy, expansion, business development, and operations.

Peter and Brit were on different task teams, and I got to know them better during the week more from our interactions during the day than from when we were horny and playing sexually in the evenings.

One thing I noticed with a subtle laugh to myself was that the company they’d been looking at as a merger possibility in Tampa started to look more and more appealing. I even commented on that to Mindy, and she gave me one of her sparkling smiles but said nothing. It was like looking at 2 + 2 = 4, and then seeing the answer was inevitable.

I did take some time to do some work for my clients in Houston and Dallas with Mindy’s knowledge. I miraculously ended up with my own private office adjacent to the conference room with everything in it I could possibly want in terms of electronics and communications equipment. I thanked Mindy and got another sparkling smile. The next day an absolutely gorgeous young woman named Darcie Howell introduced herself to me. She was Mindy’s AA. She told me as she looked me straight in the eye, “And now I also belong to you ... for anything you need.”


Dave spent a half-week with Mantra Electronics and Tara et. al., and then midday Wednesday shot across to Dallas to keep Marsha happy at GBInc., and her and Ashley ecstatic in the evenings. He was almost giddy about the sex.

My larger worry was our St. Louis client where our newbie Dean Ryder had gone in to get things going. He was doing ground work stuff – interviews, collecting data, and such, and Stacy had flown up to spend the week with him getting the project going and also providing some more education about our methodologies and philosophies. She emailed me that I should spend two or three days with Dean within the next couple of weeks, in part to show the flag with the client. We didn’t want them to feel a ‘bait and switch’.

On the distaff side of our family, Ginger and Emma were covering the business we had in White Plains and Nashville. Holly seemed to have our home office nailed down and was doing great things to make all our lives easier.

I was happy with the way things were progressing at Kronics and so was Mindy. I missed her for one night during that week because she went shooting off to Phoenix in her jet to visit one of the earlier acquisitions they’d made a year earlier. I later learned that she made some major restructuring recommendations to the business’ CEO that would resolve a dozen major problems the unit was having with production volumes and profitability. Mindy slipped back into her bed on Thursday night after she returned from Phoenix. I welcomed her with open arms, and so did Brit. Brit didn’t mind sharing, and I certainly didn’t. We made love as Brit watched.

I flew commercial back to Tampa on the red eye on Friday night, getting home Saturday morning just in time for breakfast. I’d see Mindy in another week or so, and I’d try to catch up with my other clients on the intervening week.

The weekend, such as it was only lasted for one night for me. Saturday we had a quiet time with just Stacy, Ginger, and me. I got a long run in on Sunday with Stacy and Beth, but then I left the house after an early dinner and flew with Dave to Houston. Tara welcomed us to her condo and her bed a few hours later. We did all we could to earn our keep. Tara never did get tired as we tag-teamed her.

I flew to St. Louis late in the afternoon on Tuesday, meeting Dean Ryder for a late dinner. I got a complete briefing about the job at Arch Extrusions. The internal task force that had been formed – complete with photos Dean had taken of each member as they sat around the conference room table, and the broader background about the company. They were the largest plastics company in the ten state area, but also shipped to the rest of the fifty states, Canada, Mexico, and overseas.

I remember thinking that here, finally, was one company that we wouldn’t forge some kind of sexual relationship with. Well, we weren’t forming them with the company; we were forming them with some of the senior managers in the companies. I was able to maintain that happy illusion until lunch the next day.

Wednesday morning, Dean shepherded me into the building, even getting me a picture badge so I could come and go without signing in the next time. We went to the conference room that we’d been assigned, and prepared for a task progress report meeting by the ten task force members. The meeting was to run from ten a.m. to noon. My role and Dean’s was to help each of the members over any hurdles they were encountering in their work. At this stage, it was basically deriving the long-term strategy for the company and doing the first level screening of the acquisition targets, in most cases using the strategy as the backdrop for evaluation criteria.

Dean called the meeting to order, noted my attendance and assistance, and then with a large flip chart reminded them of the major strategy elements they’d agreed so far and the attendant evaluation criteria for acquisitions.

A young man named Lloyd Raines made the first presentation regarding his task. He’d evaluated the strategy elements we had so far, and added two more to the list – one about Latin America expansion, and the other about diversifying the product mix to non-styrene plastics. He seemed on track.

Several other men made similar presentations, often cross-referencing each other. Two women also spoke, one the head of human resources who specifically addressed the skill mix throughout the company and the impact thereon of different types of acquisitions.

Another guy spoke, and then Linda Langdon got up to speak. She was a nicely dressed, professional woman, in her mid-thirties; brunette, medium height, and giving off vibes to Dean that suggested something romantic was afoot. Dean either tried to focus on her slides or flip charts or on his own computer and not look at her. With all the previous speakers he’d looked right at the person as they presented. For her part, Linda seemed to only be presenting to Dean, although I don’t think anybody else noticed. I actually chuckled to myself about my supposition the night before.

Jodie Bell was the last presenter. She was also a sharp dresser, but closer to my own age. She gave a witty presentation, and then turned to Dean and me. “So, that’s as far as I’ve been able to go with my evaluation. I need some help from one of you, if you please.” She gave a winning smile.

I nodded and said, “I’d be delighted to work with you. How about lunch or after lunch?”

She laughed gaily and said, “I choose both. I have the afternoon free – the evening, too.”

We quickly agreed to meet in a half-hour and she’d show me the greatest little bistro within ten blocks of the offices. Dean also agreed, and said he’d like to bring someone he was ‘mentoring’ with us. We both figured lunch would be more social than work.

Not that I was surprised, but Linda Langdon was Dean’s luncheon companion. As the four of us met up in the entry foyer to the building, Linda about turned inside out like a puppy when Dean and I arrived. Her smiles, laughter, joy, and enthusiastic welcome made Dean blush and I saw him make some less than subtle hand gestures to tell her to cool it.

The bistro was good, and I had a bun-less hamburger and salad. Dean and Linda sat across from each other and I felt ninety-nine percent certain they were playing footsie under the table.

While Dean and Linda were engrossed in the menu, I felt a bare foot run up my pant leg. I was somewhat shocked and glanced up at Jodi. She grinned and said, “I just thought all of us should have some fun.” She winked. The others hadn’t paid attention to her comment.

I let the footsie game continue throughout the meal, and to tell the truth I was enjoying it and returned the favor. Jodie was an attractive woman, and I learned she was divorced with older teen. We got to listing crazy acronyms that get or should get used on dating websites. Jodie was a DWF, but we added things to that so it became DWFWTAHI – divorced white female with teen and happily independent.

Dean and Linda led the way to the car. I hung back a little with Jodie. “You clearly know that something is going on between Dean and Linda,” I said. “Do I need to do something about that, even move Dean off the job?”

Jodie stopped and held me back. She got serious, “Don’t you dare. They’re fine. I’ll explain more when we’re alone.”

We were alone fifteen minutes later in Jodie’s office. Jodie said, “About Dean and Linda, please don’t change anything. Linda is so happy the rest of us are almost jealous. She’s pre-divorce and living alone. Dean is a breath of fresh air for her. She’d gotten so down on herself. Fuck, she was in tears around here half the time. Dean has shown her that she’s valued, loved, and respected. Linda’s dick of husband was the opposite.”

I replied, “I won’t change anything, but I want to leave you my card. If you ever think things should change or have any concern about them or anything else, please let me know. We pride ourselves on professional work and having a fling with a client is not part of our normal behavior.”

Jodie laughed, “So, if I wanted to appeal to your AB-normal behavior, what would I have to do?” She teased but I saw a serious tone in there.

“Well, as you know the client is always right, and we do ANYTHING we can to make the client happy and content. So, we’d await instructions about exactly what the client would want us to do to achieve those objectives.”

Jodie ran her finger across the back of my hand in a sexy way. “Later. For now, though I need help taking and extending the evaluation criteria to the two companies I’ve been ask to evaluate as acquisitions.”

We spent two hours working together especially using some online data bases, and then Jodie said that she’d like to try working through the stuff we talked about. I thought that sounded good, so I got up to leave and return to our conference room-office. As I got to the door, Jodie said, “Regarding your doing ANYTHING to keep me happy, I decided that we will start that process with you taking me to drinks and dinner tonight. I will meet you at five-thirty in the main lobby. I assume you’re staying at the Hyatt where Dean is.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.