The Threesome Next Door
Chapter 25: Seeking Wife Status

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Seeking Wife Status - A married couple with older children reevaluates their marriage and relationships when a threesome with a man and two women moves in next door. They create an open marriage, and then accumulate many other friends and lovers until they too have a plural relationship with two other women and a dramatically different lifestyle that pleases them. (28 Chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Thursday, Mindy and I went out to a small Mexican restaurant for lunch. She asked me, “What are your travel plans for tomorrow?”

“I have a red-eye flight out of SFO that leaves at eleven p.m. and gets in to Tampa Saturday morning at about seven a.m. I only get five hours sleep, but I’ve done it before. I usually take an afternoon nap at home to help get over the jetlag.”

“Would you want to arrive home at a more decent time tomorrow night and have some fun during the trip?”

I perked up, “Sure. Who wouldn’t?”

“Okay. Cancel your flight. I’ll take care of getting you home. We’ll leave here about eleven a.m., not p.m., and I’ll have you home for a late dinner. There’s one catch.”

“What’s the catch?”

“I’m going with you. I want to see your set-up, meet Ginger and Stacy, and see what else you have going on with your neighbors. We’ll take my plane.”

“You have a plane?” I said with awe in my voice.

“It’s a Gulfstream 650LR. The ‘LR’ means Long Range. It can fly from here to London nonstop. Can I stay with you?”

“Of course. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I paused and added, “Mindy, I didn’t know who you were until yesterday around midday when Todd told me.”

“I know. You changed slightly yesterday afternoon, but then you realized I wasn’t going to fly around the room on a broom or anything extraordinary, so you went back to you being you and accepting me for who I am not what I have. Believe me, I’m used to it. You took the news better than most.”

Friday morning after a few hours of work we raced to San Jose Airport, left my car with a concierge at Signature Air Services who’d be sure it got turned in properly, and walked out to Mindy’s plane as a lineman raced ahead with a trolley with our luggage on it. We watched as the luggage got put in the hold, we got into the plane, and Mindy introduced the pilot and copilot. The door was shut, and the engines started immediately. We taxied for a few minutes, and the next I knew we were in the air climbing like a military jet. The pilot came on the speaker about twenty minutes later and told us we were at Flight Level 410 – 41,000 feet – on a direct path to Tampa. Mindy gave me the seatbelt and facemask talk.

Mindy stood in front of me and stripped off her clothes even as the plane was still climbing. Mine went next. We joined the Mile High Club seconds later. It was great to fly united, as opposed to United. No one bothered us. We spent about an hour coupled and doing very sexual things for each other. We then curled up and cuddled. The pilot made a short announcement that we were over the Grand Canyon and visibility was superb. We learned over to the window, still naked, and watched as the colorful canyons slipped under the wings. Part of me slipped back inside Mindy as we watched the scenery. We did the Mile High thing again.

Mindy showed me where to clean up in the plane’s small lavatory, and we redressed. I avoided asking whether Mindy had ever done that before – had sex in her plane. She volunteered, “Now, when somebody asks I can say that I’ve joined the club. In case you were curious, I’ve never done that before.”

I chuckled. “You read my mind.”

I sent Ginger a text with a picture I took while we were making love – a selfie of Mindy and me naked and coupled together. Looking past us out the window of the plane you could see the blue sky and the last vestige of the Grand Canyon. I added the words, ‘Home about 9 p.m. with a friend. Keep the home fires burning. ILY. Steve.’

Mindy and I worked for the rest of the flight. That assuaged my guilt over a double midday fuck, albeit at 41,000 feet above the planet, and having left the client site early. Mindy’s plane lacked for little in terms of food or high speed Internet connection via satellite. We got in a solid four hours of work, even as the plane coasted downhill starting over Louisiana for our landing at Tampa.

Mindy and I walked in the door to my house at nine-thirty.

I started to laugh. Mindy’s jaw dropped open and she emitted an audible gasp.

Ginger was impaled on the cocks of Blake and Brad who had her DPed so the maximum amount of vintage Ginger pussy and ass and attendant male cock would show from the front door. Holly was next to them masturbating with a large dildo and watching the action. On an adjacent plush chair, Doug was pumping his cock into Megan. Further away on the other sofa, Dave had Jo riding his cock as Beth rode his mouth. On the rug in front of our seldom-used fireplace Stacy and Emma were in a sixty-nine with each other.

I said in my best stentorian voice, “Good evening, everybody. It’s so nice to see that the weekend has started properly. We shall join you shortly.”

Stacy and Emma hopped up giggling and came running over to hug Mindy and me. Ginger was next, having left her two partners turning to Holly to entertain. Ginger was laughing. She gestured at the others, some of whom hadn’t slowed down, “This was all staged because you sent me that picture of the two of you fucking in some airplane. I’m jealous. That looked like fun. I’ve heard of the Mile High Club but never had the opportunity.”

Ginger kissed Mindy like the end of the world was due any second. Mindy kissed back after the second kiss started. Ginger told her, “Mindy, you have entirely too many clothes on. Get naked babe! Join in. We’re all very friendly.”

Mindy stripped off her Bermuda shorts and top – all she’d put on after our making love on her plane, and then helped me shed my slacks and shirt. Someone thrust glasses of wine into our hands and we had a brief conversation about our trip and the plane.

I had not told anybody about Mindy’s net worth or about the plane being ‘hers’. No one questioned the plane; just assuming it was a corporate jet and not a personal one. Mindy also looked younger than everybody else in the house except perhaps Stacy, and the stereotype was that no one that young could have ‘arrived’ into big money yet.

Mindy was swept into the melee of group sex with the rest of us. I made sure of her limits (none!) and willingness (eager!). Blake took her first, even using the massage table to pleasure her. I noted that his technique seemed more refined and smoother than the last time I’d seen him in action. Ginger’s subtle steering must be contributing to his élan.

Mindy reacted happily with what seemed to be a never ending series of orgasms all evening long, even as her partners changed. I reestablished contact with the other women including my wife. Ginger and I were especially loving with each other as I briefly told her about my evenings in California including not only Mindy, but also Todd, Carol, Peter, and Brit. She laughed that I was now fucking all of our female employees. She said that Holly had told her about my departure fuck with her.

Stacy was as vocal as she usually was, squeaking, shrieking, moaning, and cumming at the drop of the proverbial hat. I think she had as many orgasms as the rest of the women put together. I felt like some suave lothario when we made love and I got her to crest a dozen times as we mated. I never had a doubt for a single second that she didn’t love me to the stars.

Mindy watched Stacy closely for a while as she took in how orgasmic and responsive she was. Mindy was vocal and responsive, too, but not to that order of magnitude. I was next to her fucking with Holly, our new secretary. I explained to Mindy about how Stacy had been a client, but had jumped ship leaving her mother and a few others to be my consorts when I was in Houston.

Gradually, as the evening progressed, people dropped out as fatigued, wiped out, or in total recovery mode. Ginger and Stacy told me they were going to bed with Blake. She suggested I take the guest room with Mindy, and I ended up doing that. Once we were alone, we made love again, and then cuddled together as we drifted off to sleep. Emma came in and joined us, cuddling up against me.


I woke up early. Emma was gone from the bed. I studied Mindy’s facial features and her perky nude breasts as I gently pulled the sheet from her sleeping form. She was certainly a beautiful woman, and even had some features that made me think she would have made a perfect movie star.

When Mindy woke up a few moments later I was between her legs and had just started to lightly lick and tongue at her moist slit and her clitoris. In a dreamy voice she said, “Hey, I’m supposed to be doing that to you.”

I mumbled, “I’m doing it first. You’ll have your turn later.”

“What should I wear when I get up?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Most of us will be nude all day unless we’re going somewhere – to the store or someplace.” I sat up after making a final swipe up her slit, and said, “Come on, and let’s take a swim to wake up.”

We strolled out of the bedroom and through the living room to the pool. I noted that Dave and Emma were naked and sleeping wrapped up together on the larger of the living room sofas. Emma gave me a little wave. We’d made love the night before so I felt close to her again. I took a short deviation from my route to the backdoor and went over and kissed her.

Mindy and I were swimming around in the pool when Emma joined us. I got another round of morning kisses, and then the two women kissed each other. Mindy looked at me to see whether she was acting improperly. I only smiled benignly at her and then laughed when Emma intentionally rubbed her erect nipples against Mindy’s as they stood in the pool facing each other. Mindy gasped, “God, that’s so sexy. Is this whole weekend going to be one big sex fest?”

Emma laughed, “Probably. It usually is, but I’ve only been coming to these for a few weeks. You’ll feel well loved.”

Emma turned to me and said, “Dale plans on coming over about ten a.m. My hubby is bringing me some clothes and cosmetics, too, so I can stay the rest of the weekend.”

Mindy asked, “You’re married, but your husband wasn’t here last night with all of the ... while you were... ?”

Emma giggled, “The word is ‘fucking’. Long story. Basically, he has cuckold tendencies, but mostly wants to see me fucking other men. Well, I say ‘see me’, but he’s also content to just know about it or think he knows, or for me to tell him about it after the fact – like last night. He will participate when he gets here, but he’ll want to keep me in sight. You’ll see. He is a good lover, but he just has these kinks.

“I sent him some pictures of me getting fucked by three different men last night after he got home from work late. I’m sure he masturbated to them. He gets so turned on by what I’m doing. We talk a lot about his fetishes and fantasies – and now mine. I guess I have my own now that we’re sort of in this lifestyle, which I just love.”

A few of the others came out of the house stretching as they woke up. I got out of the pool and went to the kitchen to work on breakfast. To my delight the refrigerator was well stocked. Holly came in behind me from the other room and we kissed. Her mature breasts etched a little design on my chest as we hugged.

Holly said, “When I knew you’d have so much company I loaded up on breakfast stuff. I figured you could all go out for lunch, but only a few people want to have to move around so far on a Saturday morning.”

I kissed my aide, and then started the bacon and sausages cooking as I lined up the eggs. I wore an apron to protect the crown jewels. I’ told I have a nice looking male ass.

After breakfast, I suggested a jog along the Gulf of Mexico. Beth, Stacy, and Mindy were up for the challenge and so we dressed for the occasion. I drove us to Anna Maria Island, and then we ran along the beach heading south from there, staying where the tide had left the sand hard packed for the most part, but occasionally using the roadways. We ended doing ten miles.

We got back to the house and found a group enjoying a spirited conversation on my patio. Beth, Mindy, and I cooled off with a skinny-dip in the pool and then joined. Dale had arrived and waved at me from across the circle.

Suddenly, just as I sat, I got a surprise question from Emma, “Steve, can a person have too many sex partners?”

I kind of reeled back at the question out of left field. I teased, “At the same time?”

“No, silly. Over time.”

“Oh, then I’d say no.”

“Would you share with us how many sex partners you’d had year before last?”

I chuckled and pointed at Ginger. She was laughing. I said, “One.”

Emma pushed, “And how many have you had in the past year?”

I started counting, but was also weighing in on whether I should answer the question. I decided I would. After some thinking I said, “Twenty two, I think, including Ginger.”

Emma turned to Ginger, “And you.”

“My answers would be ‘one’ for the year before last, and a few less than Steve – maybe a dozen or so.”

Emma turned to Dale, “See! I’m not that far out of line.”

I asked Emma in a teasing tone, “What are your numbers?”

Emma responded, “Well, I’m up to ten over the past two months. Dale figures there are ten months to fill out a year, so at that rate he figures I will have fucked sixty men by year end, and played around with slightly more women than that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.